❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
Just now, Mochii Babii said:

Indulgence Day - March 23rd

This Indulgence Day was the final day out before my feeder and I decided to revise the schedule a bit moving forward

I was so damn tired from having to lug around my huge heavy body nearly every single day but I was also motivated to enjoy as much amazing food as my gut could handle 😈

I started at a place called Treadwell Park and ordered some phenomenal food and drinks 🤤

Wagu Mini Hot Dogs, Thick & Creamy Artichoke Dip, some of the best Crispy Wings I've had in a LONG time and an ENTIRE Mini Keg of Beer all to myself 🥵

When I ordered it, the waiter warned me it was for groups of 5+ but of course I shrugged that off and proceeded to fill my fat gut up with bubbly beer 🍻

The bench I was on creaked so loud with my every move, I was honestly worried it would collapse as I finished every last bite of food and 6+ Beers 😮💨

Once the keg got light enough for my weak obese arms to actually lift I just started to open the tap over my mouth and chug directly from the keg 😵

I was outside so a TON of people saw me do this as they walked by and I caught many of them starting as my huge belly popped out of my shirt and filled to capacity with enough beer for 5 people 😏

Super full and sloshing around I made my way to the next place, Jackson Hole, they are known for their amazing sandwiches and burgers and they did not disappoint!

It was a little embarrassing at first when I arrived because the seating area is VERY small and where they originally sat me was simply way too tight, I could barely breathe 🙈

I had to ask to be moved and where they sat me was ALSO way too tight, my already packed gut pressed tightly against the table and the tables behind me made it impossible to slide back 😅

So I had to wait for a larger table to free up and asked to be moved a second time! All the while everyone in this small restaurant was staring at this out of breath fat girl, gut showing, shuffling around table to table because she's too fat to sit down 🥵

The booth I ended up in was still tight but at least had enough space to lean back so I ordered a Boozy Snickers Shake, their Classic Burger which was SUPER thick & juicy and a Lobster Grilled cheese which honestly had the most cheese I've ever seen on a sandwitch before 😳

I devoured ALL OF IT, as my belly groaned in protest, already full of tons of greasy food and enough beer for a group of people!

Cheese dripped from the sandwitch and onto my WAY too small shirt that packed my side tits in soo tight it hurt 😩

I had so many outfits planned for this month of Indulgence but apparently I outgrew MANY of them since I returned in February! I just didn't realize I was growing so fast and had to order more in larger sizes last week 🙈

Once I was finished with all the food I was once again BEACHED, barely able to shift as my over inflated stomach hung low for all to see. When the waitress brought the check I caught her glancing at my belly, eyes wide with shock 😅

Getting out of the restaurant the Uber was once again parked all the way across a 4 lane street, I don't know why they keep doing this to me, I'm WAY to full, fat and out of shape to make that walk and I wish you could say that in the app 😆

So of course my feeder had to walk across, get in the car and tell them to turn all the way around to pick my fat ass up from the greasy burger place and head to a Korean BBQ place in Korea Town, aptly named "Miss Korea BBQ"

Upon arriving the place was PACKED and they sat me in an EXTREMELY tight table in the corner. Good for filming, bad for my quivering gut already pushed to it's limits 🥵

I won't lie I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable here, barely able to breathe as I was packed tight against a wall but I once again ordered enough meat for an entire group of people 😮💨

I ate and ate and ate, as they kept coming over, giving me tons of things "on the house" I kinda feel like they were trying to fatten me up to be honest, or they just wanted to see If I would get stuck at the table 😅

Eventually I just couldn't eat another bite and had to lean back, big round belly out, and use my portable fan to cool myself down as sweat ran down my face from the ungodly amount of meat I consumed 🥴

My feeder had to help me out of this place like I was injured because I was just so fucking full, tired and hot 😵

When we got home I fell right into a food cōma for an hour, my body just way too tired from dragging all my weight around 😪

Once I woke up my feeder and I talked and felt it was best if we spaced out the rest of the challenge a bit more, so my body had more time to recover from all the stuffing and walking 😮💨

So we settled on an every other day schedule instead and I decided to order and chug 2 Large Frosties to close out the night before falling into the deepest sleep I've had in a while 😴

When it comes to Curvage that means that the Final 2 Indulgence Compilation Videos will release on Thursday March 30th & Thursday April 6th 💕

1.jpeg

3.jpeg

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

9.jpeg

12.jpeg

omg this is what is called a monument of filler to the extreme, 
I love your clips this is very special worthy of admiration ... 
thanks for giving us an example to follow of unlimited fatness, 
congratulations 100% indulgence🐘💗😋🌟😋😍

5 hours ago, gogo89 said:

Considering how challenging it is for you to get around, do you think you’re getting to the point where your feedings are going to have to be done while you’re lying down? With how quickly you’re gaining weight, immobility feels a bit inevitable at this point. 

Judging by her comments about her struggling to cross the street for Uber, I can see immobility or near immobility coming before the year is done.

Speaking of Uber,  as someone who doesn't use it, isn't there an option to like tell the driver to park as close to the pickup point as possible or that they are picking up a "physically disabled" passenger.

Also, wonder if she'll recreate her Thanksgiving video this year.

hace 12 horas, biggirlsok dijo:

Un juez por sus comentarios sobre su lucha por cruzar la calle para Uber, puedo ver la inmovilidad o casi inmovilidad antes de que termine el año.

Hablando de Uber, como alguien que no lo usa, ¿no existe la opción de decirle al conductor que se estacione lo más cerca posible del punto de recogida o que está recogiendo a un pasajero "físicamente discapacitado"?

Además, pregúntese si recreará su video de Acción de Gracias este año.

Creo que necesita otro descanso durante este año y ejercicio. 
A este ritmo podría llegar a pesar 430 libras al final del año y hay que tener en cuenta que es bajita. 

Although we must also take into account that his stomach was full to the max. 
With an empty stomach he has no problem walking for a while. 

Your content is awesome Mochi and terribly sexy. I love your outfits and your confidence to wear things that celebrate your huge fat beautiful curves. I can’t wait to see the time when your huge distended swollen belly is visible below the hemline of your super tight straining little dresses. That will be insanely hot. ❤️❤️❤️

Has anyone noticed that you have a mic on when you go out?

Was just imaging a scenario for if they asked where you could make a fake ad for a YouTube show and use a picture from 3 or 4 years ago.   Show them “Tasting the City With Mochii” and say you want to film enough episodes for a season before putting it online and then casually point out your picture and mention it’s from episode 1. 😂😂😂

Leave them wondering how many episodes you must have filmed to grow so round you can hardly squeeze into the booth and how many more episodes are in a season. 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, biggirlsok said:

Judging by her comments about her struggling to cross the street for Uber, I can see immobility or near immobility coming before the year is done.

Speaking of Uber,  as someone who doesn't use it, isn't there an option to like tell the driver to park as close to the pickup point as possible or that they are picking up a "physically disabled" passenger.

Also, wonder if she'll recreate her Thanksgiving video this year.

There is an option but it's VERY often ignored and considering I don't have a confirmed "disablity" I feel bad using the official option. But I do tell them to park as close as possible, NYC is just a CRAZY place and sometimes it doesn't happen because there's too much traffic 😮💨

• Curvage Model
On 3/26/2023 at 1:18 PM, gogo89 said:

Considering how challenging it is for you to get around, do you think you’re getting to the point where your feedings are going to have to be done while you’re lying down? With how quickly you’re gaining weight, immobility feels a bit inevitable at this point. 

I think my "immobility" comes more from being insanely out of shape than from being too fat to actually move

I kinda feel like it's a different type of immobility but yeah It's getting VERY hard to move around and stuffing my gut endlessly each day this month is not making that any easier 😅

Guest nonrelated

What can even said at this point, you're a legend. Absolutely amazing; honestly almost historical stuff even outside this "community". I'd love to see more candid shits of you just walking around a city (trying to anyway lol) like that "quickii" a couple years ago! 

BTW is it lighting or does your face look/feel fatter in just a week? If you became skinny at this point I think you'd reveal some muscle all over just from having to hold up so much heavy fat now. 

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

There is an option but it's VERY often ignored and considering I don't have a confirmed "disablity" I feel bad using the official option. But I do tell them to park as close as possible, NYC is just a CRAZY place and sometimes it doesn't happen because there's too much traffic 😮💨

Fair enough,  and I believe you on NYC being nuts for driving. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, nonrelated said:

What can even said at this point, you're a legend. Absolutely amazing; honestly almost historical stuff even outside this "community". I'd love to see more candid shits of you just walking around a city (trying to anyway lol) like that "quickii" a couple years ago! 

BTW is it lighting or does your face look/feel fatter in just a week? If you became skinny at this point I think you'd reveal some muscle all over just from having to hold up so much heavy fat now. 

Sometimes my face looks a bit thinner/fatter depending on how I do my Makeup but I think overall it's definitely feeling fatter lately, I've been doing A LOT of Indulging 😈

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Sometimes my face looks a bit thinner/fatter depending on how I do my Makeup but I think overall it's definitely feeling fatter lately, I've been doing A LOT of Indulging 😈

A lot feels like a understatement. At the rate your going we might need to invent a new one to describe your level of overindulgence

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Such a good day of overindulging, these are just so fun to do and I'm kinda sad they are coming to a close soon...might have to do this sometimes even when the challenge ends 🤔

That's my favorite thing about these challenges you give yourself. By the end your sense of normal eating is so warped, and your stomach so stretched, that going to back to how you were eating before -- even this time, when you were already a relentless glutton! -- is impossible without it feeling like a cruel self-denying diet. You're really just utterly destroying your ability to be anything other than obese. Incredible dedication to burying yourself in fat.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Mochii Babii said:

Indulgence Month - Recap 11

I kicked off this Indulgence day by going to one of my favorite places in the city, Jacobs Pickles! They have some of the BEST comfort food ever that sits so heavy in your belly 🤤

The only problem is that this place is ALWAYS packed with people and yesterday was no exception, I had to wait 15 minutes for a table with no where to sit which felt like 3 hours in a body as heavy and out of shape as mine 😫

By the time we were called in to sit I was literally sweating and breathing heavy from STANDING and then I had to navigate my obese body through tons of people and tight tables to finally plop down in a VERY tiny corner 🙈

Not only that, it was right in the front of the restaurant so my round belly spilling out of my shorts was on display for all to see, even those just passing by on the street 😅

Once I was settled, I ordered wayy too much amazing food,...A HUGE skillet of Bacon Ranch Fries with Fried Chicken, Massive Deviled Eggs, Super Creamy Mac & Cheese with a fried egg on top and the LARGEST Turkey leg I've ever seen that literally fell right off the bone 🥵

The portions here are really big but that didn't scare me as I began to stuff my gut silly with some of the heaviest food I've eaten so far 😮💨

Of course while I was stuffing I was downing AMAZING drinks left and right and got so damn drūnk, they were so strong! 😵

As my belly stretched against my straining shorts I noticed so many people looking my way, idk if it was because of massive display of gluttony, the amazing looking food or my feeder with a camera filming it all but I felt like the entire restaurant filled with dozens of people were just constantly looking at me stuffing my gut 🥵

Walking out of this place when I was done was another massive struggle as I nearly knocked the food off one couples table with my fat ass as I shuffled through all the tight spaces 🙈

The next spot I hit up was a place called Hill Country BBQ, I was craving another BBQ platter and this place seemed like a good fit because the tables actually had SPACE to BREATHE 😅

I got a big BBQ sampler for 3, all to myself with a side of Mac & Cheese & Sweet Potatoes 🤤

I have to say their Mac & Cheese had NOTHING on the one from Jacob's Pickle's but the BBQ was really good and EXTREMELY filling 🐷

It took me a while to pack all this meat into my really bloated body after how much I ate at Jacob's but I made sure to get every last bite into my poor overworked gut 😈

Midway through the stuffing my feeder and I overheard the table next to us commenting on my display of gluttony and then taking a picture of me with the flash on! 🙈

I honestly felt like I should be mad but part of me just found it really hot that I was doing something so eye catching & gluttonous that he needed to take a photo 😏

Right after that I double fīsted chicken thighs and poured BBQ Sauce directly into my mouth, so hopefully they enjoyed that 😈

After finishing here my belly was so fucking full and in pain, I had to rest there for nearly a half hour until I was able to digest a bit to actually move 😪

The next place I had planned was a little over a block away so I decided I'd walk a bit to help with the digestion...BIG MISTAKE

I barely made it a quarter block before I felt like I was going to pass out...there was so much food in my gut weighing me down it wasn't even funny! I was huffing and puffing and had to lean against the wall to not fall over 😮💨

Eventually I made it to the place and it turns out it CLOSED EARLY, so I did all that walking for NOTHING! That just goes to show you it's never worth it to walk 😤

Jumping in an Uber I headed down to my backup place Loreley Beer Garden!

With my appetite returning a bit from all the movement I ordered a table full of food 😈

Pretzel Bun Sliders, a Giant Soft Pretzel, a HUGE Cheese Board and a massive slice of chocolate cake 🤤

To wash all that down I had 2 more drinks, one of which just came with a Patron Bottle 😳

This booth was a little tight but at least was comfy and had space for me to lean back and let my belly loose while I devoured all this amazing food in record time, only took me about a half hour to pack my belly to it's limits!

The waiters here were SO NICE, offering to pull the table out more for me and saying they loved my outfit as my now MASSIVE gut hung out of my shorts and touched my thighs 🥵

It really got me wondering if any of them were part of this community, especially when they gave me a third drink on the house 😏

Getting out of this booth when I was done was a bit of a challenge as my beach ball sized gut dug in to the table and my plump ass pressed against the back wall

Took a bit of wiggling but I finally got out and waddled my way out of the restaurant to wait for the Uber, problem was that it was late and everything was closing but I was STILL a bit hungry..

Thankfully we found a place on the way back home called Holey Cream which makes a crazy fattening Donut Ice Cream Sandwich 🤤

Since they have no seating I took it to go and brought it home to stuff into my fat face while I funneled a mix of Whole Milk and Heavy Cream 🥵

I've been doing a mix of 3/4th Heavy cream 1/4th Whole milk lately because it makes it much easier to drink 😇

This Donut Ice Cream sandwich was INSANELY SWEET but sooo damn good. I really love eating stuff like this, just ungodly creations of fat and sugar that no person should be putting in their body...they always turn me on this most and this was no exception 🥵

By the time I finished it a lot of the Ice Cream had melted so I decided to dump the rest into my funnel and down the whole thing in one go, my fat gut was HUGE at the end of all this and I was in HEAVEN 🤤

Such a good day of overindulging, these are just so fun to do and I'm kinda sad they are coming to a close soon...might have to do this sometimes even when the challenge ends 🤔

1.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

10.jpeg

12.jpeg

14.jpeg

18.jpeg

omg you are very impressive and your belly is admirable waoo😮😍😋😉delicious

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic