❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest Mrfeedher
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Pumped full with 2 Quarts of Melted Ice Cream and Soda 🤤

NudePreview.thumb.gif.f8d200f1e3224c465a5fbc92cc1c8eab.gif

This fat queen is just on another level

like this is actually insane yet SEXY😫😍😍😍😍

Guest mountainman23

How she doesn't gain 50 pounds this indulgence month will be beyond me! Hot damn Mochii is going above and beyond anything that's ever been tried before! There's no limit for this Goddess! 😍

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, mountainman23 said:

How she doesn't gain 50 pounds this indulgence month will be beyond me! Hot damn Mochii is going above and beyond anything that's ever been tried before! There's no limit for this Goddess! 😍

Def much harder to rapid gain that much weight when you’re approaching 400 pounds 😅

Takes so much more just to maintain my weight, but I’m definitely growing 😮💨

1 minute ago, Mochii Babii said:

Def much harder to rapid gain that much weight when you’re approaching 400 pounds 😅

Takes so much more just to maintain my weight, but I’m definitely growing 😮💨

Yeah, I'd imagine that rapid gaining would become difficult once you hit a certain point. But you're still awesome and still growing and thats all that matters to us.

Guest Bigbellylove06
On 3/20/2023 at 3:41 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Pumped full with 2 Quarts of Melted Ice Cream and Soda 🤤

NudePreview.thumb.gif.f8d200f1e3224c465a5fbc92cc1c8eab.gif

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HOT!!!! Your creativity is always incredible

36 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Indulgence Day - Tuesday March 21st

Yesterday I woke up CRAVING Mexican Food so I decided to make an entire day out of it!

Kicked things off at Cantina Rooftop ordering some amazing tacos, guac, quesadillas, mouth watering Birria Mac & Cheese and some fun drinks! 🤤

I FINALLY got to sit on a really comfy couch for this one so I was VERY excited, being this fat really makes sitting on wooden chairs an absolute nightmare so anywhere with comfy seats is a BIG win for me 😇

I got pretty damn full and bloated here, especially after the drinks and once it was time to leave I realized that the elevator had gone out of service! This place was about 5 floors up and I had to walk down the stairs to get out 😩

Even walking down stairs is CRAZY tiring and I haven't done it in literal years, I was panting and sweating and needed to take breaks after few steps as others passed me by 🙈

By the time I got outside I honestly wanted to go home and lay down but the the thought of more delicious Mexican food kept me going 😏

Arriving at the second place Mad Dog & Beans I ordered one of their Huge Mojitos in a Pitcher meant to be shared with 4 people!

Also had to get the Chips & Queso and some mexican Street Corn which is one of my absolute favorites!

I looked like an absolute HOG at this place, completely consuming the chair with my fat and my bloated gut sticking out for all to see 😈

I doused the corn in cheese and even chugged some cheese while my big belly wobbled and the chair creaked underneath my growing girth 😮💨

Halfway through a mojito pitcher for 4 I ordered some Churros and Fried Ice Cream which tasted so damn good I could feel my pussy getting more and more wet as I kept eating it 💦

As I kept chugging the drink, downing churros and stuffing fried ice cream in my face I just got bigger and bigger...I had to lean back in my chair and stretch my gut to be able to finish everything off, I could literally FEEL new stretch marks forming 😳

Leaving this restaurant the Uber parked across the street and at this point I really think I'm rapidly losing my mobility..I literally could not make it from the restaurant to the edge of the sidewalk without needing to grip onto a poll, gasping for air

When the hell did I get this out of shape? Is my body just completely overloaded from all these insanely heavy fatty meals? Whatever the case is my feeder needed to go tell the Uber to turn around and pick me up on my side of the street, honestly was kind of embarrassing as I got in the car beat red and sweating from practically no movement 🙈

Off we went to the last place of the night Caliente Cab where I ordered WAYYYY too much food and the largest drink I've EVER seen 😳

The "Gigante Marg" was meant to serve 6-8 and they MEANT IT, no matter how much I chugged of that thing it would barely make a dent! 😵

On top of that I ordered more chips and guac, sizzling fajitas, flautitas covered in cheese and a massive short rib burrito 🤤

To say I got HUGE here would be an understatement as I made my way through plate after plate, belly completely exposed looking WIDE as hell in this booth

This food was SO BIG and SO HEAVY, at this point I was pushing through the pain of my WAY too overstuffed gut to pack more and more in. The waitress even started to seem concerned and kept asking me if I was alright and trying to clear away plates that weren't done

I had to stop her and say that I'm not finished, while my huge distended gut hung out of my skirt and my bloated fat face was covered in sour cream 🙈

At some point, idk when this happened but the choker I was wearing literally POPPED off because my neck got too bloated 😳

By the end of it all I was BEACHED, completely unable to move and I just sat there for an additional half hour just trying to catch my breath to be able to get in the car and go home 😮💨

After the car ride home I had digested a bit and was rummaging around my fridge to see what I could bloat my belly with, that's when I found a bunch of left of gravy from my KFC yesterday 😈

I loaded 5 Large Gravy's into my Bierstick and pumped the ENTIRE thing into my gut while also drinking soda and eating left over fried chicken 🤤

When the last drop of gravy hit my tongue my gut was MASSIVE, insanely distended and my stretch marks were beat red 🥵

Insanely tight and round I waddled my way to bed to try to sleep off another massive day of Indulgence 😴

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

6.jpeg

9.jpeg

11.jpeg

13.jpeg

Looking sexy and beautiful, as always Mochii! *hugs* hope today is a great and filling day for you

Gorging until the waitstaff worries about you, then going home to drink gravy even though crossing a street is a challenge. You're really pushing yourself toward the edge of immobility, so incredibly close to just being unable to do much of anything besides desperately trying to cram in more calories than your overgrown body needs.

11 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Leaving this restaurant the Uber parked across the street and at this point I really think I'm rapidly losing my mobility..I literally could not make it from the restaurant to the edge of the sidewalk without needing to grip onto a poll, gasping for air

When the hell did I get this out of shape? Is my body just completely overloaded from all these insanely heavy fatty meals? Whatever the case is my feeder needed to go tell the Uber to turn around and pick me up on my side of the street, honestly was kind of embarrassing as I got in the car beat red and sweating from practically no movement 🙈

You're really making a case for yourself to start utilizing a mobility scooter.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic