Girl that was trying to grow her sister's boobs

SapphicCurves

Question

I came across this pic in my old folder and couldn't find any more of her and would love if someone reposted her pics -- I think her sister's name was Chrissy, and Chrissy had a huge crush on her and was always trying to fatten her up, specifically with the aim of growing her sister's already ample boobs, most often by constantly feeding her drinks. I thought the entire situation was incredibly hot, to the point that I'm kinda toying with the idea of making a fanfic based on their situation :)

75.thumb.jpg.67a1d2f36264324fb7e4354482610c90.jpg

7 answers to this question

I checked out that thread; as luck would have it, I saved the "story" parts way back in 2009 (from Myspace, which I think was "catchmestars"? Her entries are dated 2008), so if you have any interest in those I'm more than happy to send them over (would post in that thread but it's really old now!) I have to say I did arrive at the same conclusion as some others re: the lack of any evidence that they were actually sisters/ knew each other (not one single photo), but it was so hot who cares! :)

On 5/2/2020 at 9:13 AM, wulfric992 said:

I checked out that thread; as luck would have it, I saved the "story" parts way back in 2009 (from Myspace, which I think was "catchmestars"? Her entries are dated 2008), so if you have any interest in those I'm more than happy to send them over (would post in that thread but it's really old now!) I have to say I did arrive at the same conclusion as some others re: the lack of any evidence that they were actually sisters/ knew each other (not one single photo), but it was so hot who cares! :)

If you have them please post! I thought her stories had died with MySpace, if they survived I would be ecstatic! Who knows, she might have posted details that could clue us in as to wether she really was her sister or not :)

OK, here's what I have; I definitely remember saving this from Myspace- my files are dated 2009, and having gone there I'm sure I would have saved everything that was there then, but not sure if there were any later additions? Others who remember this content will probably be able to say whether they remember anything else. Spelling errors etc. all belong to "Chrissy", copied and pasted directly from the document I saved it in in 2009. Personally, given the very short timescale- I'm feeding my sister, whoops, I'm fat now!- "wish-fulfilment" nature of the whole thing, the style of the writing, lack of any pictorial evidence they were ever in the same place at the same time, let alone related, my conclusion is just that someone happened across both sets of pics, saw two hot gainers, and put together a story, but hey- I could always be totally wrong, and either way it's a nice little piece of the ancient days :)

===

Monday, June 16, 2008  

About me and my feedee 

kk so with this blog i can hopefully explain like who I am, tell you a bit about my family and how I started feeding and how I came to have my feedee hehehe

welll it all started back in 7th grade when my teacher had us all bring in treats for her brithday or something, my mom cooked an overabundant amount of cookies and I just reemmeber staring at her all day long watching her eat um all up

i began to explore the internet and soon found myself a feeder, i loved watching people eat, bringing them food, and of course -watching it effect their bodies. Seeing people become more and more out of shape is a really amazing thing for me and I really enjoy that, as well as seeing out so tight outfits, buttons are my favorite accessory on people lol.

In 8thgrade i decided i wanted to be a feeder and i was contemplating actually fattening my own mom (lol i was so carefree), but i decided on someone slightly easier - my younger sister - she is a year younger than me and was in 7th grade at the time. I figured it would be kinda easy since see liked to eat, and I knew her really well and spend alot of time with her (after all she is my sister).

i actually started encouraging her secretly during my sophmore year of high school, she was a freshman - she really did gain alot as you can see in one of the pics but i really didnt do much, alot of her gain was because of herself

she lostt weight sophmore year but during her junior year she put more on accidentally, i was immediantly re-intrested and ive decided to try encouraging  her now that shell be a senior when summer is over....so yea thats me and my feedee, my sis

She doesn know I'm a feeder, that im fattening her or that i want to fatten her - i dont plan to tell her.

Please understand me lol, dont give me so much credit. She and my family don't know I like this so I'm not really that forward with what I do, its just secretly encouraging, no actual "feeding" unfortunantly. Again, dont give my too much credit, actually alot of her gain is from her own overactive appitite, total laziness and the fact that she is so stubborn and full of herself that she would never admit she gained weight, I havent seen her do anything about it like diet or soemthing.

Monday, June 16, 2008  

MY SISTER 

just a quick little blog about my sister/feedee, Gina

1 shes a natural glutton at heart, leave her unatended and shell rob a bakery. shes seriously got hunger problems lol - no control.

2. her fav foods are pastries and anything from a bakery, oh and shes got a weird craving for soda, like shell seriously drink liters a week - shes a total slob when it comes to that

3. shes in denial, you can tell she  realizes her gain but i never hear her complain about it or mention it to me or mom, even freshman year when she started to gain she didnt seem to say much

lol its funny

ONE LAST THING

i dont know my sisters exact weight or sizes or whatnot so dont be stupid and go asking for it, im not her, i have no clue but its still easy to see where her weigh goes. oh and im not giving out her phone number lol stop askinggg

Thursday, July 10, 2008  

About MEEEEEE lol 

Well I'm just gonna like post and write some question and stuff that I get asked alot and just idk, type a little since I'm bored.

Ok well, I get this asked alot....

People ask if I would ever gain weight, or if I want to and stuff like that.

And my answer, is a definite NOPE. lol Alot of people think just cause I enjoy people get fatter and be bigger means thats for some reason I would want that to myself....well thats totally not the same thing. It happening to someone else and it happening to ME are two totally differnet things. Not saying getting fat is bad, obviously. Just I was born liking to feed people its just the way I am. I just don't have any desire whatso ever to see mysef get big, I'm a feeder, not a feedee at all. For me, feeding or wanting to gain is something your born with most of the time and I was bron liking to feed, not wanting to gain.

Lol fat admirers I know you have good intentions but there is no amount of cyber cake and cookies you can offer me to convince me to gain, its just no my thing lol 😃
I still <3333 FAs though, you guess are relentless I'll give you that 😃 haha 

Another question i get alot is....."Why do you like feeding so much? What do you like about it?"

Well I like feeding in general, its not just the physical feeding I like. Its EVERYTHING you can possibly think of that relates to feeding haha. ajust about every possible ascpect you can think of, the actual feeding itself, seeing someone grow, watching them get out of shape, seeing them in tightening clothes, seeing them pop something, seeing someone else notice their weight...just about evertthing really....lol

Oh and another thing, my feeder fetish is still a secret. No one in my real life knows I like it. Except for my myspace friends 😃 😃

Another question...hmm....lemme think.....oh I got one. Alot of people ask me what is my preferable weight range, like that I enjoy seeing in other people. That question has no concrete answer, cause it realy depends on the person. 
Their exact weight reall isnt that important to me, a number is just a number its the feeding experience in total thats the best thing to me.

So thats it, for now, ask me some questions in your kudos filled comments lol (jk) and I'll answer them here 😃

love you guys 😃

Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

ive grown a potbelly 

yea ive grown a potbelly now, and yea id like to get back in shape but to be completly honest i dont see that happening to soon. i think ill at least have some potbelly at least till summer ends, but im still not totally sure whatll happen. im still not gonna gain on purpose but who knows, maybe on accident i really dont know

Saturday, August 16, 2008  

im gonna keep my potbelly 

haha to all of those who adivced me to either keep it or gain more dont get to excited lol. i think im keeping it cause summer is almost over so i guess having a perfect trim body wont really matter much at least until bikini season starts all over again next year. 

But ive decided to "keep" it simply cause i honestly dont see myself dieting (at least successfully) and working out enough to get like trim again, plus its nice to actually enjoy foood, and although ive never done it, counting calories suck im sure.

this doesnt mean though im like into gaining for myself, or that ill be gaining on purpose or taking photos purposly to showcase my tummy (and i know how many of you would love that) lol but seriously, im just not a gainer at heart, its not my thing really. but anwyaysss i guess a little tummy buldge will be hear to stay at least until i somehow get around to exercising or something =/ 

but wish me luck and hopefully not to many people notice and that my favorite shorts arent outgrow permanantly =/ 

chrissy

Interesting! There’s a subtle animosity/disdain in how she describes Gina, always putting her down, etc, which might stem from sisterly jealousy — Gina being the younger, prettier sister, it might explain how Chrissy takes to subtly trashing her. Her trying to fatten Gina up might also be an attempt to “get at” her for being younger and prettier. It doesn’t strike me as someone with a crush on Gina, at least not in the first few posts, unless that changed later on?

I think maybe Chrissy’s own gain was maybe a result of growing jealousy that her sister was getting all the attention from the FA, and so was maybe an attempt to divert some of that attention to herself?