Nicki Minaj

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will try to be brief and precise.Today released a new clip with Nicki Minaj.And to tell you the truth,I'm disappointed.There are several reasons for this.

In the first place-In my opinion Nicki lost a lot of weight.Compared to her recent appearance, her hips were smaller,not to mention her Breasts.That's bad enough.
And secondly,the clip did not meet my expectations.It is colorful and dynamic-it's good.BUT NICKY ALMOST ALL THE TIME SITTING.I was expecting a very different - I wanted to she ever turned her back and showed his beautiful ass.Or better made a twerk to the earth shook.But it didn't.And the poster is quite different-I thought that it depicted it Nicki in cartoon form.

Kindly note-THIS is JUST MY OPINION.You may not agree with me.

wobble.jpg

wobble2.jpg

2 hours ago, foxer1 said:

I will try to be brief and precise.Today released a new clip with Nicki Minaj.And to tell you the truth,I'm disappointed.There are several reasons for this.

In the first place-In my opinion Nicki lost a lot of weight.Compared to her recent appearance, her hips were smaller,not to mention her Breasts.That's bad enough.
And secondly,the clip did not meet my expectations.It is colorful and dynamic-it's good.BUT NICKY ALMOST ALL THE TIME SITTING.I was expecting a very different - I wanted to she ever turned her back and showed his beautiful ass.Or better made a twerk to the earth shook.But it didn't.And the poster is quite different-I thought that it depicted it Nicki in cartoon form.

Kindly note-THIS is JUST MY OPINION.You may not agree with me.

well you can see by my avatar i love nicki
but i agree with you in everything
unfortunately nicki talks more about her ass than shows it
this video isn't different. there are some beautiful booties there but none of them is hers.
and it's a pity because we just wonder how hot it was looking in those swim suits she was wearing
the best booty shot of nicki keeps being the anaconda single cover art. even better than the music video

5 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Okay I am all kinds of confused. She was absolutely huge very recently so what on earth has happened!? Is the video actually old even though it was posted today?

i think both the video was shot before her recent public appearances and her slightly slimmer figure is more video effects than real stuff

Just now, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Thank God. I was confused cause she looked plump as hell a couple weeks ago at that gala she was at. I hope she stays big for as long as possible

there's also a wicked possibility, she went on a surgery. that sucks.
but i believe that celebs that always do that end up fattening again.

Here is photo from this clip BUT another angle.I felt a little better.Why are they such photos could not immediately put?Here Nicki with the booty all right,but the waist is very narrow.IT REMAINS TO REMOVE ONLY ONE MINUS-SHE DID NOT SIT CONSTANTLY))).But this is a constructive criticism without aggression on my part)).

wobble3.jpg

Just now, foxer1 said:

Here is photo from this clip BUT another angle.I felt a little better.Why are they such photos could not immediately put?Here Nicki with the booty all right,but the waist is very narrow.IT REMAINS TO REMOVE ONLY ONE MINUS-SHE DID NOT SIT CONSTANTLY))).But this is a constructive criticism without aggression on my part)).

wobble3.jpg

dayum look how narrow that suit gets and how large her hips are.
she standing and turning her back in that mustve seen a view of paradise!
damn nicki!

• 4 weeks later...

It's time to update this community and very much to surprise him))),even to shock)).
Yesterday Nicki Minaj released her new video-Megatron.I don't know why this title is because it doesn't fit the content of the clip,BUT that's not the point.Clip I enough very pleased and I'll explain why.
NICKI MINAJ FINALLY GOT UP,WERE ABLE TO RAISE THEIR IMPRESSIVE BACK DIGNITY)).In the full clip she is dancing and doing all sorts of sexual movement.But that's not all.All of the outfit of the singer offers a comprehensive open and allow you to see her fantastic form in all its glory,the majority of clothes swimwear(my favorite black).One bad thing-she twerks a little and turns the booty is extremely rare.
But in spite of that I video very pleased.And Nicki Minaj, too-her Breasts have grown, and the hips and ass have become even thicker-clothes barely holding them back)).I hope the following clips will be even better,and the figure of Nicki Minaj will be even bigger)).The Queen has returned!)

мегатрон.jpg

мегатрон2.jpg

мегатрон3.jpg

мегатрон4.jpg

мегатрон5.jpg

мегатрон6.jpg

мегатрон7.jpg

мегатрон8.jpg

мегатрон9.jpg

мегатрон10.jpg

мегатрон11.jpg

мегатрон12.jpg

мегатрон13.jpg

мегатрон14.jpg

мегатрон15.jpg

Where to start?Oh yeah.…
Began to publish footage taken during the recording process of the clip-the most interesting parts-pictures in bikinis,made by the singer.
And second,recently released a new issuance its show “Quenn radio.”What can I say)?I was struck by only one thing in it-Nicki Minaj,or rather her figure.I think Nicky is getting fatter with every appearance and I really like it.It makes her sexy.It's probably about the size of Mariah Carey or something, and it really suits her.Her clothes can no longer hold back the growing forms-huge Breasts can tear the t-shirt in the photo.About her fantastiske huge ass private conversation-  the size of her ass crossed all conceivable limits)).It's clear why she's sitting most of the time.Compared to Nicky's ass, the guests of the Blac Chyna show have a very small ass.
And by the way-is the answer to my previous post-the mystery.This not bag,and a huge ass Nicki).I hope it will become even more)).

мегатрон17.jpg

мегатрон18.jpg

мегатрон19.jpg

мегатрон20.jpg

мегатрон21.jpg

мегатрон22.jpg

мегатрон23.jpg

In today's issue of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Nicki Minaj will be the guest.To this end, she chose a very attractive dress,every movement in which is accompanied by the swaying of her stunning buttocks.Also on the show will be a fun scene-can't wait).
In addition to the black dress Niki dressed in another,which emphasizes her sweet ass).Her ass reminds of a big melon)).I like)).

мегатрон24.jpg

мегатрон25.jpg

мегатрон26.jpg

мегатрон27.jpg