Nicki Minaj

zachi

She does in Starships.

Doesnt count. That was for all of two seconds and half her butt was off screen.

http://minajphotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=326

Considering her outfit that entire video was a colossal let down.

Check it out if you dont believe me. Pay attention to how little you actually see her behind. Theyll show it for a moment then just as you get your hopes up they cut somewhere else. And that second half of the video when everything went dark was just unnecessary.

Heres a version thats edited to show nothing but Nickis scenes. Is it not a shame that its only 50 seconds long? Then to make it even worse she doesnt start dancing until almost 40 seconds in. Notice how little they show of her and how quickly they cut from her when she starts dancing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Her music maybe one of the worst things ever in music but god her ass is awesome

Is it? Is it really?

I wonder how it actually looks in real life. Sure in music video they can make a huge fake ass look good, but in person? Yuk.

She's basically a skinny girl who has had two big pillows stuffed under the skin of her butt cheeks

Nicki-Minaj-butt.jpg?a36099

846_1410539983.jpg

And yes I know most celebs are fake to some degree, but this is just a very average looking woman with a fake ass.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She looks very short and wide. How odd  ::)

She's always looked far more plastic to me (especially in her ass) than Kim Kardashian, yet receives 1/10th the scrutiny from people who cry "She's FAKE!!!1!"

There's definitely a strange double-standard. I think she's probably naturally cute, but everything about her just looks artificial.