Nicki Minaj

zachi

Guest Swagmaster0214
5 minutes ago, SilverRaven said:

Here is to hoping her belly starts to bubble out a bit as well 🤞

Would be very cute to see Nicki with a wider waist and beer belly to match her swollen ass. Is this the biggest her butt has grown? Or is there eras where her butt was bigger

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, Hairy Amber said:

i don’t think so her ass looks way bigger than ever 

Yeah her cheeks have grown the widest they've ever been, like they are stretched out to match her hips. I wouldn't mind some waist/butt/face weight gains on Nicki in 2023 personally. She looks amazing as a juicy milf like this 

19 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Yeah her cheeks have grown the widest they've ever been, like they are stretched out to match her hips. I wouldn't mind some waist/butt/face weight gains on Nicki in 2023 personally. She looks amazing as a juicy milf like this 

i would love some general weight gain but especially her belly and ass i’d like it get bigger to see her not be able to dance at all at shows

Guest Swagmaster0214
48 minutes ago, Hairy Amber said:

i would love some general weight gain but especially her belly and ass i’d like it get bigger to see her not be able to dance at all at shows

I mean, tbh she's pretty close to that now. That concert that was posted in here when she wore that orange jumpsuit she was really bouncing and jiggling around, slowly awkwardly dancing with her new heft :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, bubblebop said:

image.thumb.png.b0fdd01de5d35bec081ed382d83257fd.pngimage.thumb.png.71db4d361496a19e1d178ecc97ab97de.pngimage.thumb.png.a41d43fa0558ecd73ceaf9cec74f01f2.png

I'm surprised nobody commented on these she's clearly filling to the point where she cant contain it anymore what do yall think

Filling with what though? She's always worn tight clothes her whole career. She looks as big as she did in 2020 here, but not much has changed. 

Guest Swagmaster0214
10 minutes ago, jim beg said:

She’s not able to shift the weight

She's also fairly short too. She's like 5'2, 5'3 with a butt this big that sticks out that far behind her. 

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, Rodrigo2017 said:

VideoCapture_20230223-211248.jpg

VideoCapture_20230223-211056.jpg

VideoCapture_20230223-211011.jpg

VideoCapture_20230223-210950.jpg

VideoCapture_20230223-210940.jpg

Screenshot_20230223_205109_Instagram.jpg

Lord her breasts in that last shot literally look like they are tearing her top open!! She's soo big!!!