Nicki Minaj

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Any bikini ass vids? Have only been seeing Nicki wear overly large clothing to try and hide from the public how much she's let herself go. Nicki is what, 5'1? And in her 40s??? If anything, I see it getting harder and harder to stay trim barbie style anymore tbh

Guest Swagmaster0214
3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Lizzo, Nicki, and Bebe will all make some kind of appearance tonight at the VMAs… it’s gonna be a good night 

Somebody get me as many pics of Nicki's swollen rear as you can!

Guest Swagmaster0214
3 hours ago, meant2be said:

A couple photos from her Instagram, she performs at the VMA’s tonight so maybe we’ll see something good

09EA6640-2502-4299-8EAD-250BB1E9A005.jpeg

94B90444-BE4F-42A2-AF79-F1775FEC0E39.jpeg

2350B36A-3FB1-45AF-99FA-2E69E0EAC001.jpeg

Man, Nicki with a fuller , rounder, face is so cute but also fitting to her. The butt cleavage in the bikini is tasteful. I hope to see more great ass shots! Nicki definitely has her iconic squat pose

Kinda disappointing overall.. not sure why she chose to wear the skirt hiding her best asset. I wonder if she's getting self-conscious again, being on national TV and knowing how much attention she's gotten recently about her weight gain. Anyway, I hope that's not the case.. but a few highlights in this clip are further in like 8:22 and 9:05.

Guest Swagmaster0214
15 minutes ago, Assman2369 said:

Kinda disappointing overall.. not sure why she chose to wear the skirt hiding her best asset. I wonder if she's getting self-conscious again, being on national TV and knowing how much attention she's gotten recently about her weight gain. Anyway, I hope that's not the case.. but a few highlights in this clip are further in like 8:22 and 9:05.

Her boobs are definitely way larger than they used to be, that's one thing I've gotten forsure. Plus that corset piece looks awfully tight toward the middle :P love it

True 👍 her boobs have gotten absolutely enormous the corset does look nice and tight in the middle. Just would have been nice to see some more dancing/twerking showing off that big juicy ass too. 😋 hopefully she's dropping that music video for that new song pretty soon.. I'm sure we'll get everything in that.. boobs, ass, and all the curves in between. ❤️

2 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

If this is in national TV. Then it's not a choice she made. TV has wardrobe & people who make sure you are wearing TV appropriate clothing. Producers control it all.

Well it's interesting then because it's the MTV vmas.. and we all know what she wore just 4 years ago. If you don't then look back in this thread a few pages. And what she wore 4 years ago was about as far from TV appropriate clothing as could be.. completely showing her ass. Also, as a side note.. in today's sexualixed society I really don't think producers care so much to control that stuff anymore, if anything it's the opposite they're being more loose with it.

5 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

Well it's interesting then because it's the MTV vmas.. and we all know what she wore just 4 years ago. If you don't then look back in this thread a few pages. And what she wore 4 years ago was about as far from TV appropriate clothing as could be.. completely showing her ass. Also, as a side note.. in today's sexualixed society I really don't think producers care so much to control that stuff anymore, if anything it's the opposite they're being more loose with it.

But let's face it. MTV is not the same channel it was in the 90's. It has become one of the most PC channel's out there. It's gone from Beavis & Butthead to insert random celebrity reality show that censors pretty much anything edgey.

Guest Swagmaster0214
6 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

I would have loved to see Nicki being back her spandex suit from 2013, and trying to fit in it again 9 years later. Surely nothing in her body has changed that would prevent her from fitting into this suit correctly, right ;) ?

186675546.jpg

True 👍 the spandex/leggings and any sorta booty shorts are always a great look for her. She just posted some new pics and video clips on her Instagram.  I Tried to share them here but it came up with an error message.. Someone should definitely post em, good dancing and twerking showing off all her curves 

• 3 weeks later...