Nicki Minaj

zachi

39 minutes ago, Assman2369 said:

does anyone have a clip of that last twerk from the back? been looking online and can't find a view of it anywhere. Her ass has gotten so huge since the weight gain you can tell in the other pics and clips but man the way it jiggles even just in the side view in that last clip.. would love to see it from the back.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRjRkcuR/?k=1

https://www.tiktok.com/@femalerapquotes/video/7115716859831405830?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

This is the best one I've been able to find so far.. best angle where you can see that big fat ass jiggle in all it's glory. If anyone has any other clips from this show or the other recent one in London please post em. Thanks

Anyone else remember this from 4 years ago? After seeing her recent concert clips I had to pull this gem up again.. I honestly can't tell if her ass was slightly bigger back in 2018/2019 or about the same as it is now. But she's obviously bigger everywhere else now.. face, boobs, arms, legs, belly, etc. It will be interesting to see where she goes from here.. if she actually continues to laugh it off and embrace the weight gain "I'm fat y'all" mentality or if the negative press/media and especially social media bullshit starts to get to her and she caves and gives into the pressure either going on a diet or getting some type of surgery to drop the weight. (hope that doesn't happen btw)

Guest LeelaAdmirer
13 hours ago, Coolb said:

Not gonna lie, I came and went looking for this trend when I saw this on Reel..

Here's a some picture of it! 

Didn't know she gained even more weight... But knowing Nicki... She wouldn't sport a belly without a surgery done to make it go away so it's safe to say she's pregnant. 

Screenshot_20220712_154145_com.facebook.katana_edit_67089526868408.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154141_com.facebook.katana_edit_67103552089239.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154137_com.facebook.katana_edit_67116586715799.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154118_com.facebook.katana_edit_67124857273090.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154100_com.facebook.katana_edit_67172576925166.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154110_com.facebook.katana_edit_67148145219961.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154114_com.facebook.katana_edit_67136165982984.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154047_com.facebook.katana_edit_67185675242872.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_155859.jpg

Screenshot_20220712_154105_com.facebook.katana_edit_67158303085064.jpg

Tbf she has come out and said she's not pregnant, she's fat. I think there's a video of that on the 12th page.

17 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

Anyone else remember this from 4 years ago? After seeing her recent concert clips I had to pull this gem up again.. I honestly can't tell if her ass was slightly bigger back in 2018/2019 or about the same as it is now. But she's obviously bigger everywhere else now.. face, boobs, arms, legs, belly, etc. It will be interesting to see where she goes from here.. if she actually continues to laugh it off and embrace the weight gain "I'm fat y'all" mentality or if the negative press/media and especially social media bullshit starts to get to her and she caves and gives into the pressure either going on a diet or getting some type of surgery to drop the weight. (hope that doesn't happen btw)

This was peak nicki, hasn't topped this look/era/whatever since in my book. Really hoping you're right about the weight gain mentality, looks like its only gonna get better from here

Guest LeelaAdmirer
7 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

PLEASE DONT BE PREGNANT PLEASE DONT BE PREGNANT PLEASE DONT BE PREGNANT

I mean, she did come out on a livestream and say she wasn't pregnant, she's fat, and also she was joking about the fact she was gaining weight in an IG live, so we might be on to a winner here.

Guest Swagmaster0214
6 hours ago, LeelaAdmirer said:

I mean, she did come out on a livestream and say she wasn't pregnant, she's fat, and also she was joking about the fact she was gaining weight in an IG live, so we might be on to a winner here.

Nicki admitting that she's gained weight and has gotten fat and her overall reaction to it was so cute and funny to me, not something I expected her to be so open about

Guest LeelaAdmirer
5 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Nicki admitting that she's gained weight and has gotten fat and her overall reaction to it was so cute and funny to me, not something I expected her to be so open about

I think she might have accepted it due to her motherhood, or it could just be a general change to her attitude. Either way it's brilliant to see.

Guest Swagmaster0214
4 hours ago, LeelaAdmirer said:

I think she might have accepted it due to her motherhood, or it could just be a general change to her attitude. Either way it's brilliant to see.

As long as that wagon behind her continues to fill with fat, I am ON BOARDDDD

Guest LeelaAdmirer
1 hour ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

As long as that wagon behind her continues to fill with fat, I am ON BOARDDDD

Not even to mention everything getting bigger and sticking out of her now ill-fitting clothes. What a gem we have if Nicki goes further down the path of letting go. 

• 3 weeks later...