Nicki Minaj

zachi

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2019 at 11:40 PM, foxer1 said:

New photo of Nicki Minaj from the upcoming clip. I hope she's not sitting there all the time.

ники.jpg

nicki always just sits and poses. i love her but it's a fact she can't dance or even shake her ass, she even said it herself 😂😂

• Curvage Model

I don't mean to be negative but does it really count since she's gotten hip and booty implants? there's so many more natural curvy women to adore ..just my option ..don't come for me lol .. I think she looks amazing .. makes me wanna get my hips and booty done just to add that extra GODDESS appeal :P 

Guest grateful
9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I don't mean to be negative but does it really count since she's gotten hip and booty implants? there's so many more natural curvy women to adore ..just my option ..don't come for me lol .. I think she looks amazing .. makes me wanna get my hips and booty done just to add that extra GODDESS appeal :P 

Please you cannot improve on God's handiwork...you are perfect!  :wub:

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

To be honest, I admire the both of them as much as the surname's not Kardashian or Jenner.

Altough, I'm not even following this thread. Nicki's body is too overrated. I like to share some picture every (rare) once and again, though.

16 hours ago, foxer1 said:

BUT
In the Drag Race trailer, where Nicki participates as a judge, Nicky is as fat as ever. Look at these watermelons! And those thunderous and gigantic thighs? It looks great)!
I mean, it's some kind of magic)?She changes form as a werewolf)).

королева3.jpg

королева4.jpg

omg she should be a permanent judge, she's so hilarious 😭😂

looks really wiiiide here too!

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

She's been gaining a lot of weight in other areas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You're getting fat
On 1/31/2020 at 11:03 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I always thought she was overrated. I mean she would be really sexy if she was natural, but at her current state it's like admiring a plastic doll. She's very unnatural.

Nicki has published a new photo. On one of them, she was trying on a special costume in honor of the Brazilian carnival, in which she was Nicki. The costume consists of a revealing bikini that highlights her chic shape. Nicki also posted a recording of her dancing in this costume –she moves her hips very seductively and looks extremely hot. But it's a pity that she didn't turn her back, you could see her gorgeous ass in this revealing bikini from behind.I'm sure the view will be spectacular. But even so it turned out great, I'm sure the carnival was amazing and very hot.

бразилия.JPG

бразилия2.JPG

• 3 months later...

As long as this page has not been updated, it's time to fix it, especially since there is excellent material!)
Nicki recently released her new music video after a very long break. She always had a great big shape, but in my opinion, during the absence of them, they have become even bigger, they have just become huge! A huge ass and gigantic Breasts in a lot of explicit scenes-it's worth seeing!!) Enjoy your viewing!)

н1.jpg

н2.jpg

н3.jpg

н4.jpg

н5.jpg

н6.jpg

н7.jpg

н8.jpg

н9.jpg

н10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...