Nicki Minaj

zachi

2 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

Kinda disappointing overall.. not sure why she chose to wear the skirt hiding her best asset. I wonder if she's getting self-conscious again, being on national TV and knowing how much attention she's gotten recently about her weight gain. Anyway, I hope that's not the case.. but a few highlights in this clip are further in like 8:22 and 9:05.

If this is in national TV. Then it's not a choice she made. TV has wardrobe & people who make sure you are wearing TV appropriate clothing. Producers control it all.

5 hours ago, Assman2369 said:

Well it's interesting then because it's the MTV vmas.. and we all know what she wore just 4 years ago. If you don't then look back in this thread a few pages. And what she wore 4 years ago was about as far from TV appropriate clothing as could be.. completely showing her ass. Also, as a side note.. in today's sexualixed society I really don't think producers care so much to control that stuff anymore, if anything it's the opposite they're being more loose with it.

But let's face it. MTV is not the same channel it was in the 90's. It has become one of the most PC channel's out there. It's gone from Beavis & Butthead to insert random celebrity reality show that censors pretty much anything edgey.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

True, but she slimmed down a bit after her pregnancy gain. And since it looks like she's even bigger than after her pregnancy (if I'm not mistaken), I would say she must have been eating more than normal. I could be wrong tho. I'm not a professional in biology, so I don't know the extent of changes a pregnancy could cause.

It's a lot easier for women to gain weight after they had a kid. Often times it's not that they are eating more. Just that they get into a routine where exercise can get hard to do. They keep that ass. No matter how much they diet & exercise.