Nicki Minaj

zachi

https://www.tiktok.com/@femalerapquotes/video/7115716859831405830?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

This is the best one I've been able to find so far.. best angle where you can see that big fat ass jiggle in all it's glory. If anyone has any other clips from this show or the other recent one in London please post em. Thanks

Anyone else remember this from 4 years ago? After seeing her recent concert clips I had to pull this gem up again.. I honestly can't tell if her ass was slightly bigger back in 2018/2019 or about the same as it is now. But she's obviously bigger everywhere else now.. face, boobs, arms, legs, belly, etc. It will be interesting to see where she goes from here.. if she actually continues to laugh it off and embrace the weight gain "I'm fat y'all" mentality or if the negative press/media and especially social media bullshit starts to get to her and she caves and gives into the pressure either going on a diet or getting some type of surgery to drop the weight. (hope that doesn't happen btw)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kinda disappointing overall.. not sure why she chose to wear the skirt hiding her best asset. I wonder if she's getting self-conscious again, being on national TV and knowing how much attention she's gotten recently about her weight gain. Anyway, I hope that's not the case.. but a few highlights in this clip are further in like 8:22 and 9:05.

True 👍 her boobs have gotten absolutely enormous the corset does look nice and tight in the middle. Just would have been nice to see some more dancing/twerking showing off that big juicy ass too. 😋 hopefully she's dropping that music video for that new song pretty soon.. I'm sure we'll get everything in that.. boobs, ass, and all the curves in between. ❤️

Well it's interesting then because it's the MTV vmas.. and we all know what she wore just 4 years ago. If you don't then look back in this thread a few pages. And what she wore 4 years ago was about as far from TV appropriate clothing as could be.. completely showing her ass. Also, as a side note.. in today's sexualixed society I really don't think producers care so much to control that stuff anymore, if anything it's the opposite they're being more loose with it.

True 👍 the spandex/leggings and any sorta booty shorts are always a great look for her. She just posted some new pics and video clips on her Instagram.  I Tried to share them here but it came up with an error message.. Someone should definitely post em, good dancing and twerking showing off all her curves 

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome pics. I love how those big cheeks are just poking out from under that first outfit 😍 I think this very well might be her thickest/heaviest size ever.. either this or back in 2018/early 2019. That 2018 vmas appearance and that tour in early 2019, if you look back at some pics/videos from those times she was pretty damn big/thick too.

• 4 weeks later...