Nicki Minaj

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently released a new clip of Nicki. To be honest, my attitude is twofold.
The clip is good, but I expected to see more-the camera shot Nicki up to her chest so that her pregnant tummy was not visible. Only the singer's ample chest is visible. I wanted to see her whole figure.
On the other hand, I am sincerely happy with this decision. She does not advertise it on every corner and this decision even admires. She does not want anything to harm her child and therefore does not light up once again. A real reason for admiration.
Therefore, I am glad that at least the singer's big breasts are visible and I am glad that she shot the video in this form. It's lower.

For those who don't know, Nicki was in the video during her pregnancy.

ник.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to say such a thing, I thought that I would not say it-forget my last message in this topic, that Nicki has gained a little weight. IT JUST WASN'T VISIBLE). She increased the size in another place)).
Nicki started actively posting photos online again. So - the changes were visible on them. Nicki has always been famous for her big booty, but now her ass is just Gigantic! It has doubled in size and it's honestly cool! Photos and videos are attached).There are a lot of new products)).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPRHEBrFwHJ/

ник.jpg

ник2.jpg

ник3.jpg

ник4.jpg

ник5.jpg

ник6.jpg

ник7.jpg

ник8.jpg

ник9.jpg

ник10.jpg

ник11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/9/2021 at 6:34 PM, foxer1 said:

It's time to update this page, especially since I even have something).
On October 8, Nicki Minaj released a new music video.But more surprising is how big her ass is. A striking example is the photo below. Niki has always had a curvy ass, but now it's swollen in size, some kind of car trunk).

ник.jpg

You are definitely right! Hopefully it will swell up even bigger ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 10/12/2021 at 7:29 AM, PetraHuisman66 said:

You are definitely right! Hopefully it will swell up even bigger ;)

Never been a fan of her fake ass. It would be nice if she took it off and she put on weight naturally.

• 3 months later...