Nicki Minaj

zachi

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon with Nicki Minaj Came out yesterday.I enjoyed it.Nicki looked gorgeous.All the outfits emphasized her figure,every curve of her body.
And as she sat on couch)).Buttocks barely fit on the seat)).And his appearance and posture she looked like Charlize Theron from Basic instinct)).Interestingly-on it was underwear)?.
Also below is a photo where Nicki as a waitress and her new photos with her boyfriend.

мегатрон28.jpg

мегатрон29.jpg

мегатрон30.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Released a new video featuring Nicki.Both impressed and disappointed. As always-it is given very little attention.But this time she showed herself very clearly.
Her costumes were particularly memorable-all of them bared her main assets. They were very large and I think many like it.

summer.jpg

summer2.jpg

summer3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like many stars,Nicki decided to celebrate Halloween and chose a costume, even two! One of them is the incomparable Harley Quinn outfit from Suicide Squad 2016. Nicky looks amazing in it! In addition, the costume shows the chic shape of the singer, and narrow shorts maximally expose her legendary and large buttocks. About stockings in a net I am silent).

ники квинн.jpg

ники квинн2.jpg

ники квинн3.jpg

ники квинн4.jpg

ники квинн5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...