Nicki Minaj

zachi

5 minutes ago, stan28 said:

Na she had kids. It happens.

True, but she slimmed down a bit after her pregnancy gain. And since it looks like she's even bigger than after her pregnancy (if I'm not mistaken), I would say she must have been eating more than normal. I could be wrong tho. I'm not a professional in biology, so I don't know the extent of changes a pregnancy could cause.

9 hours ago, SilverRaven said:

True, but she slimmed down a bit after her pregnancy gain. And since it looks like she's even bigger than after her pregnancy (if I'm not mistaken), I would say she must have been eating more than normal. I could be wrong tho. I'm not a professional in biology, so I don't know the extent of changes a pregnancy could cause.

It's a lot easier for women to gain weight after they had a kid. Often times it's not that they are eating more. Just that they get into a routine where exercise can get hard to do. They keep that ass. No matter how much they diet & exercise.

Guest Swagmaster0214
4 hours ago, stan28 said:

It's a lot easier for women to gain weight after they had a kid. Often times it's not that they are eating more. Just that they get into a routine where exercise can get hard to do. They keep that ass. No matter how much they diet & exercise.

Is it safe to say that as of these new photos this is the largest that Nicki's butt has gotten? Or has she had a larger phase in the past?

Well I'd say her massive gain in her butt is either equivalent to or slightly more than her 2018/2019 period.. if you look back at pics/videos from that time period her ass looks either just as big if not possibly a little bigger than currently. But the rest of her body wasn't as thick and filled out as it is now.. so I think overall this is the best she's ever looked. More proportionate and curvy everywhere, not just her ass and boobs. Arms, thighs, face etc. 😍

Guest Swagmaster0214
11 minutes ago, Assman2369 said:

Well I'd say her massive gain in her butt is either equivalent to or slightly more than her 2018/2019 period.. if you look back at pics/videos from that time period her ass looks either just as big if not possibly a little bigger than currently. But the rest of her body wasn't as thick and filled out as it is now.. so I think overall this is the best she's ever looked. More proportionate and curvy everywhere, not just her ass and boobs. Arms, thighs, face etc. 😍

Yeah I got to admit besides Nicki's butt gaining all this weight and getting to this amazing plumped size, the chubbier face and wider waist look adorable on her as well 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Oof1237 said:

Found this randomly online

14466412-B638-4864-97B7-67F2FD6D6104.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Assman2369 said:

The crazy thing is she's even thicker/bigger than that.. look at her closely and you can see how much she's sucking in that gut. So juicy and thick everywhere she just can't hide it anymore 😏 

Sadly I think if anything she's smaller than that, because it's a morph. Here's the comparison between the original and the morph. It's subtle, but you can see her filled out a little bit all over.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 3.04.05 PM.png

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, Assman2369 said:

Oh damn I wouldn't have even known that.. yeah I definitely see it the most in her arms, much more subtle in her belly and face. Well regardless, she's still sexy and thick in both pics 😍

Nicki is gaining quite a bit in her face is recently I've noticed. Her cheeks look a lot fatter and rounder than usual

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Swagmaster0214

Not sure if this has been posted here, but it's absolutely adorable to watch and Nicki try and dance with her new size/weight, I could watch her struggle to twerk with her new chubbiness for hours

Guest Swagmaster0214

I'll definitely be keeping this thread updated. I feel like 2023 is the year that we finally get Nicki at her fattest ❤️gif-20221220-064039.thumb.gif.53428c316c428c993e441258d64f7cdc.gif