Being a Feedee and learning about yourself

AnnaOli

• Curvage Model

As a fat girl that enjoys her food, i always loved to eat, and with that, came a huge amount of weight that i have learned to embrace and love, i Always wondered how did the people around your life, boyfriends, dates, and so on reacted as you told them about who you really are? Are people in your life aware of your feedee or feeder tendencies, how did you talked to them about it or approached the topic.

I know it is a delicate one to approach if the person you are with is not part of our community, our lifestyle, but i am curious about it.

When it comes to me, a lot of my early life boyfriends where not really FA’s More like closet ones, that indoors loved me and my eating habits, but on the streets were ashamed of how big i was, how fat i was and so on. Most of them did not understood my love for food or my need to have dinner two to four times a night. (The hunger is real.)

Until i could understand how my life worked towards my feedee and gainer tendencies, i suffered a lot because i often felt self conscious due to past boyfriends, and one boyfriend was particularly good to me, when i asked him if i was too fat for him after i gained a substancial amount of weight in a short time and he said he enjoyed more of me.

From that point on, i realized, that being fat and enjoying being fat was not a problem, and i ended up using that a steping stone to enjoy myself free of guilt and any negativity towards how i enjoy my food and my size. I ended up realizing that i did not needed to date people who were closet Fa’s or anything like that, the man would have to be proud of his super sized girl, or walk away, because i will not shed a single pound for anybody.

After i embraced myself as a feedee and a gainer, i ended up being very open about it, and i realize that most people are not ready to deal with this kind of thing yet, but i like to come clean with everyone i met regarding my lifestyle choice be a person from outside our community, or someone from the inside.

But i want to know, how it was for you people, lets share stories and experiences.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-29 at 01.50.46.jpeg