Being a Feedee and learning about yourself

AnnaOli

For the longest time I would only date thinner women. I don't know if I thought the backlash from friends and family wouldn't be worth it, or maybe I was ashamed of who I was? Hard to say. I guess I always hoped I could find a thinner girl with an appetite and hope they plumped up as the relationship progressed.

Early on I was incredibly socially awkward anyway so I only went on a few dates here or there that never went anywhere. During and after college I changed in a big way and it made me more attractive to a lot of women and more confident in myself as well. At that point I decided fuck it, I know what I like and there's no use denying it. I met a nice girl on a dating site and we really hit it off and shortly after became exclusive. She wasn't THAT big per se, but had a bit of a belly for sure and the butt to back it up; she was definitely at least overweight if not on the border of obese. I didn't care what my parents or friends would think, all I cared about was that she had an amazing personality and a rockin' bod to boot.

I told her pretty early on that I had a preference for larger women. I didn't go too deeply into detail but I made sure she knew if she wanted to know more all she had to do was ask and I would go into as much detail as she wanted. She was honestly really cool with it (she kept saying you like what you like).

Fast forward 4 or so years and we're still together. She knows basically everything there is to know apart from what my size limit is (she never asked and it doesn't really come up in conversation). We have had our ups and downs, she has gone into catastrophic weight loss mode a few times and I always made it clear that I would support her but I liked her better bigger. Eventually something seemed to click and now, 100 or so pounds later, she seems comfortable with her body and eating what she wants. The only thing she wants is to be healthy which I absolutely encourage, get that blood pumping and there will be extra food as a reward!

I think if for whatever reason we were to part ways, I would continue being open to any future partners from the get-go, or just dating people I know to be feedees beforehand. They will find out eventually so why not set expectations early so both parties can exit gracefully if needed and you're not stuck in a bad relationship. All in all I'm glad I took that approach and hope anyone on the fence will give it a try as well. You never know where it could lead :)