blank-

Guest Chub_jacky

Guest Chub_jacky
9 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Love her plump arms in that last pic.  

I love them too

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chub_jacky

She’s been eating a lot bigger meals and nearly all the candy I get her. I take her to fast food any chance I can get :))

CEEC6731-F5EA-4B6E-B76B-69CC50BD31CB.jpeg

Kudos! You are definitively handling this well by introducing her slowly to her new lifestyle. She seems to be getting truly comfortable! Providing her with ample opportunities to indulge while respecting her own decisions and making her feel special is the way to go. There is no better basis for a sustainable gain.

Thanks for posting, and keep us updated!

Guest Chub_jacky

Today she sent me this snapchat asking “hey. Do I look heavy?” I replied with “oh of course not. I love your look” she said “thanks 💕” Taking a picture of a bowl of ice cream and candy

1AEDB77C-BDDD-4B5B-821C-A477C08B21D4.jpeg

Good man, show her the love. Also, at some point you should tell her you're into it if it comes up in conversation. There's a lot of girls that have said they've been relieved to know their SO doesn't think they need to lose weight.

Guest hubbelhubbel

Is the FantasyFeeder Profil Tubby_queen312 you or is it someone using your pics? 

Tubby_queen312

Guest Chub_jacky
2 hours ago, hubbelhubbel said:

Is the FantasyFeeder Profil Tubby_queen312 you or is it someone using your pics? 

Tubby_queen312

I just asked her. She made that account!

Guest Chub_jacky
3 hours ago, Kent241 said:

Looking good. How much has her eating increased since lockdown? Her activity levels must be down too? 

She slowly started eating a bit more but one day she just started powering out candy and sweets and she really has put on a lot of weight. She sits around most of the day and she lets me see her rolls now. She used to be embarrassed but she doesn't really care anymore

6 minutes ago, Chub_jacky said:

She slowly started eating a bit more but one day she just started powering out candy and sweets and she really has put on a lot of weight. She sits around most of the day and she lets me see her rolls now. She used to be embarrassed but she doesn't really care anymore

She must be feeling comfortable now haha that can only lead to more eating... she must get tired easily then sitting around?

Guest Chub_jacky
3 hours ago, Kent241 said:

She must be feeling comfortable now haha that can only lead to more eating... she must get tired easily then sitting around?

Oh for sure. She used to be into sports but now she wants to sit every moment she gets 

Guest Chub_jacky
20 hours ago, Tler said:

If you don't mind me asking, how much does she weigh now?

I believe 200-220 area

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chub_jacky
6 hours ago, YasahiroD said:

I'm getting very strong Photoshop vibes. The proportions don't match in any of the photos. Things look artifically stretched.

I'mma just say it. Quit your bullshit, and go post here

She’s getting fat. Every human body is different bud. No one has set “proportions”

Guest Chub_jacky
52 minutes ago, Ajayy said:

You have any before pics of her? She looks great

I do. I’ll post them later today

Guest Chub_jacky
11 hours ago, Kent241 said:

Looking sooo thick. She must REALLY get out of breath and want to sit down now 😂 

Has her family made any comments?

She’s always sitting and doesn’t like stairs 😂 her family is concerned because she was always so fit until now but they don’t really say anything