Friends?

loppy2154

I have been kicking around this fetish my whole life actually.  When discovered this world existed online i was thrilled.  One issue that was not that big an issue was chatting.  Back then people would chat without paying to chat.  Now I read that if not paying or helping her gain, go away.  I would marry a 300 lb woman which would be fantastic!  You know exchange stories?  goals?  Just talk.....Give it a shot:)

Lol pay to win but seriously try to make short small talk and check for chemistry. I'll take skinny fat over a hefty honey if she paces and communicates well. I don't really tolerate the type to block or lie at first inconvenience. Not really active on this forum, would say to keep checking other sites. Success is normally low, but see who values your thoughts and lets you compromise with desires. Is actually cute to encourage a few happy pounds (yay to an extra serving) without being obsessive, but fieldtest what works, and I enjoy finding something unique per person, which is quite a helpful filter when things get better. I don't owe the inactive loyalty.

Godspeed, it may take years, but it helps to note who gives you opportunities vs who makes you do circus tricks, which I recently stopped doing from higher quality of life. Even being able to have responses when fighting and emotions change for the better is a blessing to ghosting/blocking that teaches us nothing but to be inhibited and scared.

oh well that is a very complicated matter at first glance. i do remember the first days of this. i remember being absolutely marbeled when melissa joan hart showed a bit of belly and by yazmin bleeth (baywatch) looking a bit softer than the rest of the crew. love hewitt as well, celebrating curves. beyonce. and then finding out about wonderful curvydreamer reluctantly gaining weight. so hot. and she was not eve that fat... today i do wonder how it would be being with juicyjackie, boberry (before her recent weight loss) just wow... but looking at the long term, things do not look that hot i guess