How to confess to his wife his desire?

Igor256

Hello everyone! I have a beautiful wife. She has a seductive hourglass figure 120 lbs, 5 '6' tall. I myself am also thin, but I always liked chubby girls. I have long dreamed that she would get a little fat. I have no secrets from my wife, she knows about me all the secrets except one. Recently, I asked her to put on my favorite set of underwear. And then I realized that her breasts grew out of a 70D bra. It turned me on. She was upset because of this. She said she felt fat. I reassured her , said she was not fat, but beautiful. And I thought how great it is. And I worry, I want so that she gets a little fat. But I'm afraid of her reaction. Has anyone encountered a similar one? What should I do?

i think... at this point there are some key aspects to mention. i am sure a lot of people are or have been in the same situation. the question is... why didn't you come out before, like, when you were dating ? as for what to do now. it can get tricky. in my case. i married a chubby girl that i knew had a good appetite and a love for food so my chances were good i think. i have always praised her curves as such. and told her when she has gained that i find that very arousing. so... that could be a way to go. you can fake it. and say oh boy, this curves , this new curves that you have, i like them so much, or.. if the gain is obvious and has been openly discussed you can say hey, i like this evolution, or whatever you are doing, i like it more than anything, like acting surprised about the positive effect that those new pounds are having on you. just an idea. i think it worked for me. 

Guest Guyoftheweek

WOW, very similar here.  I would keep quiet for now because things are weird now.  My wife is fit and thin, and I like that, but she has quickly accumulated some serious quarantine curves and had to toss(donate)10 pairs of pants(no exaggeration). Her bras are tight too.  I am keeping my mouth shut because I doubt she will keep growing.  Her weight fluctuates slightly every few years anyway. Oddly she never gains slowly, a few years ago her boobs went from a small B to a full D in less than 2 months.  6 months later. She was skinny as ever.  PLUS, I find the changes Up and Down sexy, not just continually up. 

On 30.04.2020 at 17:34, extra_m13 said:

я думаю ... на данный момент есть некоторые ключевые аспекты, которые необходимо упомянуть. Я уверен, что многие люди находятся или были в такой же ситуации. вопрос в том ... почему ты не выходил раньше, например, когда встречался? что делать сейчас. это может быть сложно. в моем случае. Я женился на пухлой девушке, которая, как я знал, имела хороший аппетит и любовь к еде, так что мои шансы были хорошими, я думаю. я всегда восхвалял ее изгибы как таковые. и сказал ей, когда она обретет, что я нахожу это очень возбуждающим. так что ... это может быть путь. Вы можете подделать это. и скажи о, ребята, эти кривые, эти новые кривые, которые у тебя есть, они мне очень нравятся, или ... если выигрыш очевиден и обсуждался открыто, ты можешь сказать, эй, мне нравится эта эволюция, или что ты делаешь, мне это нравится больше всего на свете, например, удивляться положительному влиянию этих новых фунтов на тебя. просто идея. Я думаю, что это сработало для меня. 

I always tell her how beautiful she is. But I do not tell her that she is gaining weight. I like to stroke her little tummy, especially when she is sitting. But she is shy about it. To which I reply that I like her folds.

On 30.04.2020 at 20:49, Guyoftheweek said:

ВАУ, очень похоже здесь. Я бы молчал, потому что сейчас все странно. Моя жена стройная и худая, и мне это нравится, но она быстро накопила некоторые серьезные карантинные изгибы и должна была бросить (пожертвовать) 10 пар брюк (без преувеличения). Ее бюстгальтеры тоже тесные. Я держу рот на замке, потому что сомневаюсь, что она будет расти. В любом случае, ее вес слегка меняется каждые несколько лет. Как ни странно, она никогда не набирает медленно, несколько лет назад ее сиськи превратились из маленького B в полный D менее чем за 2 месяца. 6 месяцев спустя. Она была худой, как всегда. ПЛЮС, я нахожу изменения Up и Down сексуальными, а не просто постоянно. 

I'm still waiting for change. During quarantine, they may have occurred. But it can change so slowly that it is not noticeable. And only clothes betray the whole truth. That same bra a year ago was pretty tight, but now she just does not fit into it.

• Curvage Model

Ill chime in as a married model who started after finding out my husband liked girls to gain. :)

so, i left one day and came home to his computer open, which was odd. I went to shut it and i decided to look through it. strange for me because i never looked through it before or though his phone, ect.  So the last thing wawas youtube searches for girls getting fatter.  I broke down and cried.  I had been trying to lose weight for months! I called him and told him i was going to starve myself and he better effing like it. I was SO upset.  Eventually we sat down and talked.  He gave me the ins and outs.  He told me he was embarrassed.   But it really drew our relationship closer together.  I didnt initially say i would gain for him but i slowly got into eating during sex and stuffing myself silly when we went out to restaurants.  I learned he had been sneaking extra calories in my food with butter, extra pops, ect.  Which kind of made me sad because he knew how hard i was trying to lose weight.  Long story short, we had a great relationship before but finding out brought us even closer.  I cant say that every girl would end up gaining in the end but i feel like it really became something beautiful for our relationship.