The Jar Of Kinks - Feederism Edition

John Smith

I probably should have included mine way back when, but here it is.  I had to edit the original copy to include specifics I find necessary.  Funnel feeding doesn't keep my interest as much as hand feeding.  This might be too specific, but I love the idea of pushing large handfuls of food past a feedee's lips while using my other hand to brace her chin and squeeze her cheeks or steady her head by grabbing her hair.  I also had to add Rope/Restraints (Bondage) at the end, which would be considered a separate kink, but love seeing squishy bodies held in place and creased by rope.  Fat girls and bondage is just too good a combination, but it doesn't seem popular for some reason.  Lastly, to me Outgrown Clothing is not the same as Tight Clothing, so that had to get listed, too.

image.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 4/21/2021 at 4:37 PM, Lake Terror said:

Does anyone have the extended edition clear version? Covers more than the standard.

On 4/22/2021 at 3:46 PM, BrewGuy said:

Alright...done and done. I think we’ve got a little bit of overlap (funnel feeding, body contrast, force feeding = super hot, ngl), but there was also something, or several somethings missing. Agree with @Lake Terror on needing to fill out the extended version. 

Managed to find an extended version! 😍❤️😘

C15683C9-A79A-4115-86AF-6CFB878111F9.png

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, You have a gut said:

Are you an ex-athlete yourself or you like when other girls who used to eb athletes get fat?

Yes I am actually! But I also love when guys and other ladies who are ex-athletes get fat and lazy. Fit to fat is probably one of my most favorite things. Turns me on like crazy! 🥵💦

On 4/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Managed to find an extended version! 😍❤️😘

C15683C9-A79A-4115-86AF-6CFB878111F9.png

I want to thank you!! The whole point of resurrecting this topic was to track down a clear version. Though different from the original I'll take it! Where did you find it? I checked as best as I could here, but also Tumblr and Deviantart and came up short.

• Curvage Model
On 4/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, Lake Terror said:

I want to thank you!! The whole point of resurrecting this topic was to track down a clear version. Though different from the original I'll take it! Where did you find it? I checked as best as I could here, but also Tumblr and Deviantart and came up short.

Yeah I couldn’t find the exact one that was blurry but came across that one ☺️ I just searched it on google images ❤️
also found this one...

CC367659-2DB0-483F-863F-DE23CE3C386A.jpeg

Guest BrewGuy
On 4/28/2021 at 3:58 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Yeah I couldn’t find the exact one that was blurry but came across that one ☺️ I just searched it on google images ❤️
also found this one...

Works for me! Thanks @Fat Ass Ruby…as with the last version, I’d add similar caveats about one key thing that’s missing, but this has some great stuff 👏 👏 

C6FD158D-ED9C-4F15-A3F7-B772EDB65870.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...