skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

17 hours ago, Shhxni said:

how did your girls react to the events they were bad at? 

Erin thinks the abs are the weakest muslces of her. Even she can't run, her main concern are abs. She basically couldn't breath because of sorenes the next day abter sit-ups.

Kate doesn't care about fitness much. She has also signed-in to run that 5k but she isn't training.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:30 PM, Stella96 said:

Being overweight doesn't necessarily mean being out of shape. I'm not overweight, being 5'5 tall and weighing 143 lbs, but I'm out of shape. More than other fatter and older friends than me. I am a 25 year old girl

How did you find out you’re more out of shape than your friends? Did they tease you about it? 

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

How did you find out you’re more out of shape than your friends? Did they tease you about it? 

I have noticed when I am with my friends or relatives I get tired before them walk or do some physical work. I wouldn't say nobody really made fun of me about it. Just a few jokes. My brother was a little pushy a few years ago saying I had to train but now he has stopped

3 hours ago, Stella96 said:

I have noticed when I am with my friends or relatives I get tired before them walk or do some physical work. I wouldn't say nobody really made fun of me about it. Just a few jokes. My brother was a little pushy a few years ago saying I had to train but now he has stopped

Were you fit before? Did you ever try to "get in shape"? 
How do you feel about your out of shape condition? Do you try to conceal it? Is it a turn-on for you? 
Could you tell about an example when the contrast between your fitness level and others was big? 

5 hours ago, Shhxni said:

Were you fit before? Did you ever try to "get in shape"? 
How do you feel about your out of shape condition? Do you try to conceal it? Is it a turn-on for you? 
Could you tell about an example when the contrast between your fitness level and others was big? 

I can't say I've been in shape because I've always hated playing sports and training. Before I was 20, however, I was thinner. I was about 116 lbs. Then it was a constant gain and loss of weight. I was also 165 lbs. Now 143. The last time I felt the most out of shape was a couple of weeks ago. With a colleague of mine we had to take the train but we were late. So we had to walk fast and then run. I saw my colleague being much faster as I was already tired after walking and couldn't run. Just a slow run with a heavy breath

On 6/26/2021 at 4:30 PM, Stella96 said:

Being overweight doesn't necessarily mean being out of shape. I'm not overweight, being 5'5 tall and weighing 143 lbs, but I'm out of shape. More than other fatter and older friends than me. I am a 25 year old girl

Your numbers are very similar to my girlfriend's. And I can assure that she's also quite out of shape. We live up the hill and on the 5th floor with no lift. Every sinlge time she goes up that hill and stairs she be very out of breath when she comes in. Like really out of breath.

Also we have been in situations when she has to run to catch the train or just be on time for something, and thatkind of effort really leaves her panting fast and heavily.

4 hours ago, Cinis said:

Your numbers are very similar to my girlfriend's. And I can assure that she's also quite out of shape. We live up the hill and on the 5th floor with no lift. Every sinlge time she goes up that hill and stairs she be very out of breath when she comes in. Like really out of breath.

Also we have been in situations when she has to run to catch the train or just be on time for something, and thatkind of effort really leaves her panting fast and heavily.

On the fifth floor without a lift? It would be too much for me to do every day! However it is true there are many girls even not so fat who do not like to train. I think it's nice to accept and appreciate your body even if it's not that fit

5 hours ago, Cinis said:

Does she have muscles? 
Any comments on her condition (from herself or others)? 
Do you remember other situations when her lack of fitness was apparent? 

5 hours ago, Stella96 said:

On the fifth floor without a lift? It would be too much for me to do every day! However it is true there are many girls even not so fat who do not like to train. I think it's nice to accept and appreciate your body even if it's not that fit

It's my place. She moved in. I remember very first time when she came to my place after the date. We started walking up that hill and she was panting already half the way up. When just after the hill I said that we also have to go up the stairs she looked despered. 

Her moving in with need to go up and down those stairs with her staff nultiple times was also fun. She couldn't move her legs the day after, so sore they were.

She avoids to go out without a necessary because she hates taking those stairs. The hardest for her is when she comes home with groceries or any kind of luggage. If I'm home, she asks me to meet her before the hill and take a staff for her because it's too much effort for her to carry it up the hill and stairs.

6 hours ago, Shhxni said:

Does she have muscles? 
Any comments on her condition (from herself or others)? 
Do you remember other situations when her lack of fitness was apparent? 

No, she does not have muscles.

Her's girl friends are as much unfit as she, so when her friends come to visit us they are all panting and coursing about those stairs. Her lack of stamina is also very apparent when we go bicycle. Any hill and she stops riding and starts pushing the bike up, being out of breath evenfrom that. Also she's very slow when we ride flat terrain.

When we went swimming for a first time this season (a couple of minutes of light swim), the next day she wondered why her abs are sore. Than she remembered that she swam a bit.

Also when we rented sup bords and paddled some half an hour the next day all her muscles was super sore. 

4 hours ago, Cinis said:

It's my place. She moved in. I remember very first time when she came to my place after the date. We started walking up that hill and she was panting already half the way up. When just after the hill I said that we also have to go up the stairs she looked despered. 

Her moving in with need to go up and down those stairs with her staff nultiple times was also fun. She couldn't move her legs the day after, so sore they were.

She avoids to go out without a necessary because she hates taking those stairs. The hardest for her is when she comes home with groceries or any kind of luggage. If I'm home, she asks me to meet her before the hill and take a staff for her because it's too much effort for her to carry it up the hill and stairs.

Your girlfriend will have practiced always climbing those stairs. I hate stairs. My leg muscles immediately start to ache. If I also had to bring bags or other things it would be really hard. However if you do it every day you get used to it. I always try to avoid them. Fortunately, both at home and where I work I have an elevator. 

A few months ago the elevator where I work was full and a colleague of mine told me we would go up the stairs instead of waiting. I accepted so it was four floors of stairs, plus everything with him just going on talking. After a while I could no longer answer him because I was tired but he still continued. I hated him at the time

On 7/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, Cinis said:

No, she does not have muscles.

Her's girl friends are as much unfit as she, so when her friends come to visit us they are all panting and coursing about those stairs. Her lack of stamina is also very apparent when we go bicycle. Any hill and she stops riding and starts pushing the bike up, being out of breath evenfrom that. Also she's very slow when we ride flat terrain.

When we went swimming for a first time this season (a couple of minutes of light swim), the next day she wondered why her abs are sore. Than she remembered that she swam a bit.

Also when we rented sup bords and paddled some half an hour the next day all her muscles was super sore. 

Wow it sounds she has a really weak body! It's so hot when a girl gets so winded and can't handle simple physical effort... 

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

Wow it sounds she has a really weak body! It's so hot when a girl gets so winded and can't handle simple physical effort... 

For me it is the same. Seeing an out of shape girl who is instantly tired after the smallest effort is the hottest thing

She read something online about "the wall" in army fitness training - the one where you need to pass a wall via jumping and pulling yourself up. So she started talking about her days as a fitness instructor. How the guys would run jump and pass without much effort, but many of the female trainees would "run at the wall and just crash at it unable to pull themselves up". She told me how she would explain them it's all about the center of mass, witch in females is lower, so they needed to get the butt over - and then the girls could do it too.

So naturally I asked if she could do it today. She was all reminiscing and talking with enthusiasm and that question as if landed her back to her reality. Unconsciously she grabbed her upper thigh, which today is a mush of fatty tissue merging with her growing butt and squeezed it a bit. She got a bit of an embarrassed look and said meekly "I... don't think I could today... my... canter of mass... is... lower..." - "what do you mean?" I pressed and put my hand on her ass too, feeling the accumulated fat. "Yea... my butt grew a bit since then" she replied. "I used to have a really toned butt, and it just... fatter now." - "Couldn't you just jump higher and pull yourself up?" - "I... don't think my legs and arms are strong enough now... " and she started feeling her leg and arm "muscles", squeezing the weak limbs covered with a layer of chub. "I would just crush at that wall, I wouldn't  be able to pull myself up now. god! thats so pathetic! I used to be so fit...look" and she showed me her arm "there's no muscle left here.. certainly not to lift my fat ass."   

On 7/1/2021 at 10:36 AM, Stella96 said:

A few months ago the elevator where I work was full and a colleague of mine told me we would go up the stairs instead of waiting. I accepted so it was four floors of stairs, plus everything with him just going on talking. After a while I could no longer answer him because I was tired but he still continued. I hated him at the time

Do you think he knew you were that unfit or was he surprised?

54 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

Do you think he knew you were that unfit or was he surprised?

In the end he was quite surprised. He would say things like "you got red in the face" or "I didn't think you were that tired". I finally left him and finally went to sit down

3 hours ago, Stella96 said:

In the end he was quite surprised. He would say things like "you got red in the face" or "I didn't think you were that tired". I finally left him and finally went to sit down

So you couldn't handle ever four floors of stairs? Wow... that's really poor conditioning... I bet your clothes don't fit so good now.

4 hours ago, Stella96 said:

Finally a little relax after so much effort

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

So you couldn't handle ever four floors of stairs? Wow... that's really poor conditioning... I bet your clothes don't fit so good now.

I'm actually thinner than I was a while ago.  It is my muscles that are not very trained

18 hours ago, Stella96 said:

I'm actually thinner than I was a while ago.  It is my muscles that are not very trained

"Muscles"? Do you even have any left? What happens when you try to flex your arm or leg? Is there any firmness at all? Something you could call "a muscle"?  

We went by a park and saw some girls doing yoga. Really fit girls, feminine but super toned with visible muscles. They were wearing really skimpy outfits so you could see their athletic figures in full display. My wife was mesmerized. Later at home I asked her about it. "They were so strong, so muscular... did you see?" - So I said I didn't see nothing so special and convinced her she can do as well. So she did. With a burst of motivation, fulled by my encouragement she took her yoga mat out. 

She started sweating almost immediately with the easiest positions, so I suggested she take her shirt off. So she took the pants down too, and continued in bra and panties. The combination of her weight gain, tight panties and the effort of exercise made her look so softer and even chubbier. Her body tried to get in various poses, the fat rolling, bulging, trembling and squeezing with every move. Thighs jiggling, love handles in clear sight, belly rolls spilling all over, arm fat wobbling. With each position different area would bend making the fat squeeze together. 

She was so weak and tired and could not hold her weight for more than a few seconds, huffing, taking breaks and collapsing on the mat. "Do i look like the girls in the park" she asked all drenched in sweat, gasping for breath, her arms and legs trembling from the effort. There was so much flab to squeeze. 

3 hours ago, Shhxni said:

"Muscles"? Do you even have any left? What happens when you try to flex your arm or leg? Is there any firmness at all? Something you could call "a muscle"?  

I can't say I have hard muscles actually. I've never actually had any