skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

The pants were too tight, but not enough to not wear them, her gut squeezed by the belt. The tight shirt kept riding up. And boy was she out of shape! So pathetic. We couldn’t keep pace with kids or older people who passed us while she was catching her breath. 

at the end there was a part we used to run up and compete. I suggested a competition and ran ahead while she tried to “run” up. Flabby legs and no stamina whatsoever. 

She had to stop so many times. Every time making another excuse, "to take a photo" or to "enjoy the view" or to "tie the shoes". Each time she would sit down, red faced and huffing, her gut spilling from her pants. I asked her what's the matter and is she ill or something, because she seems to be having a much harder time than the last time we were here.
she blushed even more and said "I think I might have put on  a few pounds". "really? were" I asked innocently. She put her hand on her soft midsection "maybe a bit here"... I squeezed her fatty gut "oh, this? this is new isn't it? it wasn't here before? did you let yourself go and now it's hard to climb?" 

She tried to prove me wrong, got up and tried to continue. But even walking really slow, soon she sat down totally out of breath. "I didn't realize I was this unfit" she wheezed, her gut forming rolls she could not suck in. "I'm probably just not used to this kind of exercise" - she tried to rationalise away, but I squeezed her love handles and asked what kind of exercise DID she do lately... none. I squeezed the once fit thighs "I think your muscles got weaker. can you flex?" - she tried, but she could not. there was nothing left to flex.

Then there was a really steep part where you had to get a leg up high and push and pull yourself up the rocks. Some kids before us did it easily, using the hands only for balance, pushing up with one strong leg. you could see their strong legs flex and propell them up. "Can you climb like them?" I challenged her. she tried, and got stuck. her weak flabby leg not strong enough to push her own body weight. She had to push herself with her hands, her shirt riding up, exposing a pudgy belly, entire body shaking with effort, non existant muscles wobbling in a futile effort to lift herself. I had to push her from behind because she was done. then she had to just lie down, her weak limps almost spasming, while everybody passed us, climbing easily. 

28 minutes ago, Tegass said:

Very much like my hike with my gf last weekend. 😀

Was she fit before? Is she in denial? How did she react to her level of fitness? Were there things she couldn't do on the hike? 

I don't know what was hotter, the gasping and the panting, or the untoned legs jiggle with effort, of the pudgy gut squeezing out of the belt...

19 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

Was she fit before? Is she in denial? How did she react to her level of fitness? Were there things she couldn't do on the hike? 

I don't know what was hotter, the gasping and the panting, or the untoned legs jiggle with effort, of the pudgy gut squeezing out of the belt...

I wouldn't say that she was very fit before... She's well aware about her fitness level and talks a lot and frankly about it.

The terrain was quite hilly, and hills & stairs are hard for her... She had to take multiple breaks to catch her breath and get some rest. She made comments like:

- it's not so easy after all (stopping in her way up the hill);

- I'got tired (sitting down to rest after reaching the top of the same hill);

- I can't do it anymore;

- my heart is coming out of my chest;

- my legs hurt so much;

- how much more we have to go?

The constant comparison to how easy it used to be for her is the hottest part. She keeps trying to do something she instinctively remembers as an easy task, only to find out her body no longer can keep up. I wonder what else I can have her try to do...

18 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

The constant comparison to how easy it used to be for her is the hottest part. She keeps trying to do something she instinctively remembers as an easy task, only to find out her body no longer can keep up. I wonder what else I can have her try to do...

Cow girl position. So hard once you lose the leg muscles. 

3 hours ago, Tegass said:

Agree. I love when my gf gets on top. She starts riding but after less than a minute her thighs burn and she's out f breath and asks to switch because she's tired.

Oh yes. When she’s on top, it’s so hot to squeeze her soft thighs and feel them atrophied muscles trying to keep pushing up. She’d try and flex to push herself up, but there’s just no firmness, no strength. Very quickly you can feel the muscles almost spasming, trembling with effort. Where are those runner thighs she used to have?

the position also requires balance, but she has no core strength for that. She wobbles, the pudgy belly rolls on full display, and I can poke them one by one. 

mine gets tired like yours and asks to switch. Then I like to pretend I didn’t hear her because she’s so out of breath. I grab her by the love handles and keep her at it for some more time, when she’s totally exhausted, can no longer hold herself up, her weak pasty thighs spasming, and her breath comes out in short gasps. 

Then I’d ask her what’s the matter, and does she want to stop. So she has no choice but to tell me, lying there out of breath, that she can’t keep it up. 

“my leg muscles can’t hold me anymore” 

“I need to rest. I have no air”

”my stamina went down the drain”

”I can’t keep it for as long as I used to”

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

Oh yes. When she’s on top, it’s so hot to squeeze her soft thighs and feel them atrophied muscles trying to keep pushing up. She’d try and flex to push herself up, but there’s just no firmness, no strength. Very quickly you can feel the muscles almost spasming, trembling with effort. Where are those runner thighs she used to have?

the position also requires balance, but she has no core strength for that. She wobbles, the pudgy belly rolls on full display, and I can poke them one by one. 

mine gets tired like yours and asks to switch. Then I like to pretend I didn’t hear her because she’s so out of breath. I grab her by the love handles and keep her at it for some more time, when she’s totally exhausted, can no longer hold herself up, her weak pasty thighs spasming, and her breath comes out in short gasps. 

Then I’d ask her what’s the matter, and does she want to stop. So she has no choice but to tell me, lying there out of breath, that she can’t keep it up. 

“my leg muscles can’t hold me anymore” 

“I need to rest. I have no air”

”my stamina went down the drain”

”I can’t keep it for as long as I used to”

Very similar indeed. Those comments could also came from my gf.

It's not that she gives up easily. She tries to ride as hard and long as she can. But... she just fails. 

43 minutes ago, Tegass said:

Very similar indeed. Those comments could also came from my gf.

It's not that she gives up easily. She tries to ride as hard and long as she can. But... she just fails. 

did she ever try to "get in shape"?

5 hours ago, Shhxni said:

did she ever try to "get in shape"?

Yes. Last time was a month ago. She did squats (5 sets of 10-15 squats, because after 10 she starts panting and her lags start to burn), crunches (3 sets of 10-15 crunches because her abs are even weaker than her legs) and some wall push-ups (because she can't correctly do even girl push-ups). She followed that routine 5 days, complaining how hard it is and how sore her legs and abs, and arms are after those "workouts".

Also sometimes she goes "running". That means ~ 1 mile of a  slow jog (with a few walking breaks), and than walking back home because she's tired.

Basically she "starts" working out all the time, but never continue it more than a week. So she never gets fitter.

But then there are quite often holiday activities (like hiking, biking, playing socker or beach volley with friends) which do nothing to train her but gives a good example how out of shape she is. She's the most out of shape person in the group of our friends.

Guest LionLily

Buy a crap ton of lingerie on wish, it always comes way too small. Even if you got her proper size it won't fit right. It would probably frustrate her to not fit when she should. And she'll be in lace that is just too tight, so it'll be hot without adding much more to her. 😉

It's a cheap investment with a big pay off. They also tear really easily for added embarrassment lol just have to wait a while for them to arrive🤷‍♀️

Edited by LionLily

Her sisters were visiting a few days ago. Her older sister has a 10 year old kid, and a definite mom-bod. She used to be a "hotty" in her younger days, but never exercised. so now she has a full size potbelly and cellulite thighs. The younger sister is the one who was way fatter but got it shape and is fit-thick now. So the kid sees a yoga mat, and asks her mother if she knows how to do yoga. "oh no" the mom laughs, patting her gut, "we're too fat out of shape for that. you need abs to do that yoga stuff, and I have flabs" and she squeezes her belly jokingly. "Well, almost all of us" and she looks at my wife, who she still thinks of as "the fit sister". she points at her and says to her kid "She can show you the yoga stuff. you do yoga at your gym, right?" 

My wife was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say. She was wearing a kind of loos t-shirt, so her little gut was not too obvious, but as she no longer had the core muscles to suck in, every few minutes her belly gently pushed against the thin layer of fabric, outlining a soft potbelly. She mumbled something about  "not being into yoga lately".  It may have fooled the older sister, but not the young one, whoI saw getting mad that she was still considered in "the fat ones". Also she clearly saw my wife's current fitness situation. So the young one pretends to play along and turns to my wife with almost an evil grin. "Yea, But you're the one with the abs in the family" - and she puts her hand right on my wife's belly, pressing to feel "the abs". My wife tried to harden her once tight abdominals, her face getting red with effort and embarrassment, as her younger sister's fingers probed the layer of fat. Her hand went in and out, in and out, poking different areas of the chubby gut, as if searching for the abs in different locations. She finished off with a couple of slaps on her belly and said "better keep up going to that gym". Then she turned to the kid and says that my wife used to be a fitness instructor. to illustrate that she flexed her own arm in front of my wife. Her arm is still thick and has a small layer of fat, but when she flexed you could see a firm bicep popping up. My wife didn't even try to "flex" her arm,  and just let her sister squeeze it lightly. Both of them said nothing, but they both now knew that the other knows.

The older sister and her kid were oblivious to what just really happened. So the kid starts nagging my wife to show her "yoga exercises". Unfortunately they had to go by then, But I hurried and said we should totally schedule for a "yoga session" in a few days. 

On 8/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, Tegass said:

Yes. Last time was a month ago. She did squats (5 sets of 10-15 squats, because after 10 she starts panting and her lags start to burn), crunches (3 sets of 10-15 crunches because her abs are even weaker than her legs) and some wall push-ups (because she can't correctly do even girl push-ups). She followed that routine 5 days, complaining how hard it is and how sore her legs and abs, and arms are after those "workouts".

Also sometimes she goes "running". That means ~ 1 mile of a  slow jog (with a few walking breaks), and than walking back home because she's tired.

Basically she "starts" working out all the time, but never continue it more than a week. So she never gets fitter.

But then there are quite often holiday activities (like hiking, biking, playing socker or beach volley with friends) which do nothing to train her but gives a good example how out of shape she is. She's the most out of shape person in the group of our friends.

I took My wife for a "jog" yesterday. She also couldn't last a mile without stops, her whole soft body jiggled whenever she tried to "run". "I'm done. That was a full mile, right? I need to sit for a bit now. It used to be easier". It was so hot to see her like that... 

Can you tell a bit about the soccer or the volleyball she plays with her friends? Do they all dress similarly for that? Does the contrast to her fitter friends shows in her looks? How does she preform? Do they say anything to her? 

On 8/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, LionLily said:

Buy a crap ton of lingerie on wish, it always comes way too small. Even if you got her proper size it won't fit right. It would probably frustrate her to not fit when she should. And she'll be in lace that is just too tight, so it'll be hot without adding much more to her. 😉

It's a cheap investment with a big pay off. They also tear really easily for added embarrassment lol just have to wait a while for them to arrive🤷‍♀️

That's a good one! Saw her some time ago, when she was alone in the room in front of the mirror and thought no one sees her, squeezing (literally) into a bit too small pair of undies, love handles and belly on full display, thighs oozing out of too small holes. She was looking at herself in disbelief, trying to squeeze her fatness back to fit her clothes, probing and poking her gut, trying to suck in and still feeling a bit of overhand, and then letting go. 

19 hours ago, Tegass said:

Try jumping squats.

I doubt she could to even ten in a row. It's stamina AND leg strength. The only question is what will fail her first. will she get so out of breath she will be forced to stop and gasp with her hands on her knees, or will she squat only to find her weak legs can not lift her anymore, tremble and sink down, defeated, to the floor. 

• 8 months later...

She has indeed. All the quarantine making her even more sedentary than usual. She also recently discovered a new bakery that delivers... and orders at least once a week. So yea, she sure has piled on some extra pounds. It goes to her widening ass and that spare tire. I think she's afraid of the day she'd have to go back to the office... caught her trying a pair of jeans - that didn't go so well. She kinda knows she's getting flabbier - asked me if I knew lower belly exercises... I don't think she''d be able to do too many leg lifts or reverse crunches with that growing gut. Not much muscle tone there. It also jiggles when she has to walk a bit faster. 

I think she's trying to choose looser shirts to conceal the gain - especially with the summer and the shorter wardrobe, but from your reactions I feel that's not working out for her...  

Absolutely no signs of fitness left between the belly and her arms. Would love to see her try the lower belly exercises in a sports bra and shorts, can only imagine the jiggling. Similarly, my girlfriend recently realized it doesn’t make a difference when she flexes her abs—looks like your wife is in the same delicious boat, you should have her give it the old college try.

10 hours ago, absolutboston said:

Absolutely no signs of fitness left between the belly and her arms. Would love to see her try the lower belly exercises in a sports bra and shorts, can only imagine the jiggling. Similarly, my girlfriend recently realized it doesn’t make a difference when she flexes her abs—looks like your wife is in the same delicious boat, you should have her give it the old college try.

I reminded her she was talking about lower belly exercises, and innocently asked her why she was interested in that all of the sudden. Embarrassed, she tried to brush it off "Just happened to think about it"... and then added meekly "I think I maybe need to do some before going back to the office". Instinctively she covered the belly with one arm, but of course that didn't really cover anything. I gently put my hand where she was trying to cover the spare tire bulging out. I didn't even need to press to feel absolutely no firmness,  just wobbly flab. "So did you try any of them lately?" - I think she tried sucking in on. a reflex, but that was a reflex from the days she had some core strength to hold it in. Now it had almost no effect and she gave up on that futile attempt really fast with a huff. "No... not yet... you think I should?" I kept my hand pressed on her belly, patting it a bit "Sure, It'll be fun, you used to love those exercises". She tried to defent her state and mumbled "Maybe I still have my abs underneath". I poked. I know she was trying to flex - but there was nothing left to flex. I felt her abdomen and it was so soft and weak... To encourage her I added "Sure. we'll do it together, Im sure you'll do really great"... 

So we'll be trying that soon...