skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

This is my wife today. A few years ago she used to be an army fitness instructor, conducting fitness tests and going to the gym on a regular basis. She was never super athletic or muscular, but she had a very toned tight and fit body: firm strong legs, muscular butt, flat belly with a hint of abs, and great stamina (she could run for an hour long without breaking a sweat!). Nowadays... she gained some weight and lost ALL of her former muscle mass and fitness. Her thighs jiggle, her butt has no tone left, absolutely zero upper body strength, and she definitely sports a visible flabby belly. 

All of her clothes are tight, but she still wears them. She's well aware she "gained some weight" and "not as fit as she used to be",  but I think she doesn't want to admit how far she's fallen. When weight or fitness related things come up in conversations you could see sh'd get very embarrassed - but not completely shy of talking about it. She'd tell me a colleague at work told her she really should come with them to a martial arts class - and you could see her almost wondering if she should. Of course she never did. Wish that she would and I'd be there to see how she's doing... Or she mentioned meeting  a friend from the army-fitness days who "looked like she really got back in shape". When watching TV she'd try and "flex" her "muscles" as she used to and compare - a comparison she now falls extremely short of. And when something comes up that tests her stamina, like running to a train if we're late or... being on top during sex - She would almost always try  (so not to admit she can't i guess) but give up really fast, getting all so out of breath real quick and be embarrassed about it.

I'm keeping myself rather fit and exercise a bit every morning. She'll never join me. I think she's afraid to discover what would happen if she was to try some of her old exercise routine. She'd have to wear her old exercise shorts and sports bra... or try and pass one of those army fitness tests she used to conduct. pushups? situps? running a mile or two? 

I'd love to answer questions about her body, and fitness related experiences. How else would you tease her  for letting herself go so much. What embarrassing situations can she be put in? 

Can't upload more pictures, and I'm not interested in stuffing her or significantly increasing her weight. 

IMG_2542.jpg

4 hours ago, kirsten_is_lazy said:

What's the most exercise she can do without getting winded?

She tried doing squats, while swinging her bag lite the kettlebells she used to exercise with.  Of course it weighted less then a third. declaring “let’s get in shape!”.

She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts that used to be loose but now her saggy ass is slightly hanging out of. Her upper arms jiggled, you could see real strain on her weak flabby thighs trying desperately to sustain the pace without any trace of muscle. Her shirt rode up and a soft roll of fat flopped over the shorts, folding into more rolls every time she bent down.

After just 5 or 6 squats she was starting to breath heavily and said it was “real exercise”. She was already sluggish and loosing the form of the exercise. Less than a minute in, and she is completely out of breath, dropped the bag, hands on her aching thighs, the cute gut expanding and hanging over the tight shorts with each huff and puff. 

“How many rounds are you going for?” I asked. She looked surprised and embarrassed as the thought didn’t cross her mind, even though she used to do more than ten rounds as a mere warmup. 

“I need to catch my breath” was all she managed to say while trying to cover her belly, squeezing it as if it was new, humiliated at the apparent lack of fitness . “That was harder than I remembered”. It took her a long time to stop panting and no more “rounds” were attempted.

1 hour ago, Chevalier said:

This is perfect honestly :) don't need exaggerated weight gain, a healthy belly that isn't distracting in public, and she can choose her own pace if she wants to get slightly back on track or just quit. 

Oh, I'm sure she wants to get back on track. Not so sure she's up to the task. Funny you chose that terminology - I can imagine her trying to literally go back to the running track. First she'd have to squeeze into them track pants. They're a bit stretchy, but not enough. Not when she's led a sedentary lifestyle for the last few years. The skin tight yoga pants would squeeze her soft midsection, love handles spilling from the sides, a slight back fat roll forming, and that potbelly she's trying to hide ooze and overflow over the rim of the pants.

Then the sports bra. Her boobs grew a bit, but not enough to justify getting a new one. And while the slightly fuller breasts look better now, everything lower than that does not. Would you believe she used to be a fitness instructor if you saw her like that? She can try and suck in - but that would be useless and just pathetic. The belly is on full display, jiggling with every step. 

When getting to the track she'll see the other girls running there: muscular calves - where she has no muscle, just skinny weak beanpoles; strong thighs with lines of well defined muscles - vs her widening flabby thighs; athletic arms - vs her lumps of flesh, and toned tight abs, showing with no effort needed - she'd try to "flex" her belly, poking it to see if her abs are just hiding, and finding nothing but fat. The athletic girls are running fast, enjoying themselves, nothing jiggles, all lean and fit. And she? From the first step everything jiggles, her body aching unused to the effort. She can't even try and get close to the other's pace, even though they've been at it for some time now and she just began. Can she even finish one lap at her slow pace? She is weak, pathetic and utterly unfit. She can't catch her breath. She has to stop. 

3 hours ago, Chevalier said:

Just realized about the roleplay that you are asking about, busting out of old clothes that are too small is always fun, especially button down shirts where the belly pops out. 

She has a shirt like that. A white button down shirt. Last time I saw her wearing it was more than a year ago. Her belly wasn't near as bit back then - just a starter belly. Still you could see the strain on those buttons even when she was standing. That shirt always needed tugging down, otherwise a soft roll of a squishy love handle would slowly find it's way out of the constraints. With that shirt on, she would avoid lifting her arms up at any cost, well aware that would put her new layer of chub on full display. The super tight short sleeves dug well into her upper arms. When she bent her elbow, the fat around the sleeve squeezed together forming a "bump" where a firm bicep once was. "What's that?" I asked her, touching the soft mound - "Is that a bicep?" She blushed, knowing the flabby truth, but unable to admit it. "Come on, flex it" i teased her, squeezing lightly, my fingers feeling no firmness. "Come on, Flex!" I said again... you could see she was trying - but nothing happened. "I am flexing" She huffed quietly, blushing. "So where are the muscles?" I asked, squeezing the "bicep" much harder, finding only fat and bones. Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze - nothing but weak flab. 

Embarrassed at her poor display of strength and tired from the effort, she sat down. Her pouch folding into three rolls, pushing the buttons of the small shirt even more apart. Usually she would try to hold her gut, but she was distracted, embarrassed, tired and breathing heavily. her belly expanding with each breath, giving me a peekaboo of a midsection softened by laziness. And then one button couldn't hold it anymore. There was no loud pop, it just fell down so she didn't notice it. She was still sitting, slouched, panting and blushing - and her belly chub was slowly oozing out of the new opening. 

When finally she noticed it she didn't understand what happened at first. She just stared at her fat on her lap, meekly trying to press it back into the shirt - just causing the flubber to jiggle more. After a few mesmerising seconds she darted to the bedroom to change, completely Humiliated.   

5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you have before and after ?

Low quality, from the days she would wear a bikini without thinking twice, and even let someone take a photo of her sitting (don't have other before pics). She became a fitness instructor a year after that pic was taken, so she got much firmer ant fitter. But even then you can see a hint of abs even with the sitting position. No bikinis for her today, only bathing suits. if she sat like that you would see her gut folding into three rolls covering that bikini bottom. Even if she tried to suck in today - no chance to see any kind of definition on her chubby midsection. She had a hard rock bikini body - and covered it with a soft layer of flab. 

IMG-2562.jpg

4 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

How old is she? I bet she’ll have pack weight on wether she wants to or not. If you want to tease her, tell her that. She’s lost all her good habits. I bet she’s eats a bit more. As she ages, she’s just gonna keep gaining. That little belly will be just a memory. 

Totally lost her habits. After she left the army she kept herself fit by doing yoga every evening. Today around the same time she would roll out the exercise mat and put on tights for an hour of sweat and physical effort, she was slouching on the couch in sweat pants that were supposed to be loose but that was a couple of dress sizes ago. And instead of yoga she ordered pizza. "Remember you used to do yoga around this time of day?" I asked her. "Oh, yea, I really should get back to that, but I don't know if i could hold the poses I did back then. I lost some strength". I patted her belly and teased her: "And gained something else it seems"... 

7 hours ago, Guyoftheweek said:

First of all, people age, and bodies change.  She has a new life now, and a new body. That’s reality. Learn to enjoy her at all stages of life.

I suggest you both go to a fitness class like an Orange Theory, or similar.  You can’t NOT do things when 10 people next to you are doing it too. 
That might remind her of what she used to like.

Definitely a new body, and I do enjoy it. Every time I put an arm around her there's a bulge to squeeze, and the way her belly portrudes out of her tight clothes is a sight to behold ,especially because she's not used to need to suck in, so that gut keeps popping out. Or maybe her core muscles are so weak she just can't hold her belly for long. Either way it's very often on full display. getting farther than her boobs, gently jiggling when we're driving or just walking. She's a plushy soft little mound of untoned flab. 

That Orange Theory looks like it would be pure hell to her. Lots of cardio and core endurance - she'd be gassed out almost immediately. And being surrounded by people who keep at it, many of them older or heavier than her... I'm sure she'd expect to do well on her first try, but she'd have to go much slower than the others, doing modified versions and still needing to take breaks all the time - her breath gasping and her untrained muscles just collapsing, not being able to endure. Red faced, unable to catch her breath for long long time after the class is over, every bulge of fat on her body jiggling in front of everybody. She'd just sink down trying one of the one lunges unable to lift her saggy body with the atrophied muscles of her legs, collapsing into a heap of gasping rolls of fat on the floor. 

Doubt she'd want to come and humiliate herself again after that...  

She has a fatter sister who always whined about needing to diet and exercise, but never getting around to it. A few years ago my wife took her to a free session at her gym, to try and encourage her. Back then my wife was a regular at that gym, and with her trainer background she herself guided their workout. I drove them to the gym. The sister is bottom heavy, she had a small layer of fat around her waist - but never really developed a serious gut. But her thighs and butt were huge and cellulite ridden - you could see that through the tights she wore. It was a warm day, but the fat sister never dared to wear shorts like my wife. When I watched them going into the gym the contrast was stark: my wife in shorts and a crop top, muscular legs and tiny butt - vs her sister, who's whole behind was jiggling like hell and swaying from side to side.

But it was nothing compared to  the sight when they came out of the gym, less than an hour after that. My wife was planning an hour and a half session for them, but I wasn't surprised the sister didn't last that long. Wife was the epitome of fitness. Covered in slight layer of sweat that highlighted her exercised muscles flexing with each step: visible light arm muscles, abs appearing on her bare belly after the workout, and absolutely sculpted legs, not fatigued at all - it was like a warmup for her. The sister... was a mess. Her hand was on her heaving chest, face read, drenched in sweat, arms trembling. Her shirt was soaked wet and rode up - she didn't even notice her soft belly on full display. The fat thighs wobbling with each step, she was on the verge of tears when they came to the car. "I... can't... breathe" she was wheezing while my wife was explaining it was just because "her body was not used to the effort", and she should regain her composure in no time. It wasn't "in no time". the fat sister sat panting in my car the whole ride back, her belly folding over the pants, complaining about how hard that was.  After the sister left I asked my wife why did she go for such a tough workout - "it was nothing. she's just really out of shape. couldn't do a single pushup, or run a mile without breaks". 

So yesterday we had a video talk with her family, and the fat sister was finishing her high intensity workout in the background! And she was not so fat any more. Apparently she used the last month to really start exercising and got herself in decent shape. She was now fit-thick, with an almost flat stomach, her biceps flexing, and visibly strong legs, with muscle lines covered in a small layer of softness. She was wearing shorts! Her once cellulite ridden thighs were still thick, but firm and strong. She was jumping and squatting and when she was done she joined us - having no trouble breathing and talking. 

My wife was shocked. She just ate cookies, and was bloated so she couldn't even suck in her new gut. She somehow managed to mumble a polite compliment, to witch the sister happily replied they should "totally do HIIT workout together and maybe she'll come to my wife's gym to train with her". Wife never really told her family she quit hitting the gym... "You can now show me your full workout routine" the sister said, "I think I can keep up with you now!".   

Today she told me she is "going out for a walk". I asked immediately "do you mean for a jog? that's nice! you used to like it." She blushed, "no... just for a walk...maybe I'll jog a bit later" 

I wonder if she dared to try and jog... she was a bit red faced when she returned. It couldn't be just from walking, right? 

• 2 weeks later...

We went outside today to meet with her family in a park. She decided to wear a skin tight summer dress, a favorite of her. It was a snug one a few years ago, but now it was as if the dress was designed to highlight the changes to her softening body:

Its a sleeveless dress, so her arms are on full display, skinny forearms and soft toneless upper arms, with the underarm jiggle when she lifts them up, absolutely no trace left of any biceps or triceps. Her widening hips are hugged by the tight dress, showing the lines of the panties digging into her spare tire, creating real love handles for everyone to see. her once sculpted ass is now a sagging mess, and watching from behind it just mushes into the shapless wide upper thighs. But the dest part was belly. Her panties are too tight, squeezing her gut forward to hang over them, and the tight dress just getting more attention to it. As if someone added a bump made of flab to her abdomen, wobbling with every step. 

Her family was shoked - they never saw her that far from her fit days in such tight form fitting clothes. They kept stealing glances at her pouch, and staring at her flabby ass hugged by the dress. speaking quietly when she couldn't hear about her loosing her form, no longer being the "fit one" in the family.

To top it all, then her nephews called her to play ball with them - as she used to run and fool around with them. She went, suspecting nothing, oblivious to the changes to her body. Everything jiggled and shook. Her weak arms couldn't wrestle down the kids anymore, the ass wobbled with every step and the gut jumped up and down. Her sister who was the fatter one, but now was clearly stronger  and more toned then her couldn't help herself and joined in. Just a few minutes in and she was wiped. She made an excuse, hardly managing to breathe and went to rest. Her sister came to her and patted the portruding gut. "Yea, I think I'm a bit bloated today, maybeI'll rest a bit"

But you could see that potbelly was all soft and fatty. That was no "bloat" - just fat and lazy lifestyle. 

I asked her if she'd like to go on a hike this weekend. She was hesitant at the beginning, but she had no excuse, and she sure couldn't admit the truth - that she's scared of fitting in her hiking clothes, and maybe even more scared of the physical effort. So she agreed. Now I have some time to think of good teasing lines and opportunities I can create - would love to get some Ideas! 

• 2 weeks later...

The pants were too tight, but not enough to not wear them, her gut squeezed by the belt. The tight shirt kept riding up. And boy was she out of shape! So pathetic. We couldn’t keep pace with kids or older people who passed us while she was catching her breath. 

at the end there was a part we used to run up and compete. I suggested a competition and ran ahead while she tried to “run” up. Flabby legs and no stamina whatsoever. 

She had to stop so many times. Every time making another excuse, "to take a photo" or to "enjoy the view" or to "tie the shoes". Each time she would sit down, red faced and huffing, her gut spilling from her pants. I asked her what's the matter and is she ill or something, because she seems to be having a much harder time than the last time we were here.
she blushed even more and said "I think I might have put on  a few pounds". "really? were" I asked innocently. She put her hand on her soft midsection "maybe a bit here"... I squeezed her fatty gut "oh, this? this is new isn't it? it wasn't here before? did you let yourself go and now it's hard to climb?" 

She tried to prove me wrong, got up and tried to continue. But even walking really slow, soon she sat down totally out of breath. "I didn't realize I was this unfit" she wheezed, her gut forming rolls she could not suck in. "I'm probably just not used to this kind of exercise" - she tried to rationalise away, but I squeezed her love handles and asked what kind of exercise DID she do lately... none. I squeezed the once fit thighs "I think your muscles got weaker. can you flex?" - she tried, but she could not. there was nothing left to flex.

Then there was a really steep part where you had to get a leg up high and push and pull yourself up the rocks. Some kids before us did it easily, using the hands only for balance, pushing up with one strong leg. you could see their strong legs flex and propell them up. "Can you climb like them?" I challenged her. she tried, and got stuck. her weak flabby leg not strong enough to push her own body weight. She had to push herself with her hands, her shirt riding up, exposing a pudgy belly, entire body shaking with effort, non existant muscles wobbling in a futile effort to lift herself. I had to push her from behind because she was done. then she had to just lie down, her weak limps almost spasming, while everybody passed us, climbing easily. 

28 minutes ago, Tegass said:

Very much like my hike with my gf last weekend. 😀

Was she fit before? Is she in denial? How did she react to her level of fitness? Were there things she couldn't do on the hike? 

I don't know what was hotter, the gasping and the panting, or the untoned legs jiggle with effort, of the pudgy gut squeezing out of the belt...

The constant comparison to how easy it used to be for her is the hottest part. She keeps trying to do something she instinctively remembers as an easy task, only to find out her body no longer can keep up. I wonder what else I can have her try to do...

3 hours ago, Tegass said:

Agree. I love when my gf gets on top. She starts riding but after less than a minute her thighs burn and she's out f breath and asks to switch because she's tired.

Oh yes. When she’s on top, it’s so hot to squeeze her soft thighs and feel them atrophied muscles trying to keep pushing up. She’d try and flex to push herself up, but there’s just no firmness, no strength. Very quickly you can feel the muscles almost spasming, trembling with effort. Where are those runner thighs she used to have?

the position also requires balance, but she has no core strength for that. She wobbles, the pudgy belly rolls on full display, and I can poke them one by one. 

mine gets tired like yours and asks to switch. Then I like to pretend I didn’t hear her because she’s so out of breath. I grab her by the love handles and keep her at it for some more time, when she’s totally exhausted, can no longer hold herself up, her weak pasty thighs spasming, and her breath comes out in short gasps. 

Then I’d ask her what’s the matter, and does she want to stop. So she has no choice but to tell me, lying there out of breath, that she can’t keep it up. 

“my leg muscles can’t hold me anymore” 

“I need to rest. I have no air”

”my stamina went down the drain”

”I can’t keep it for as long as I used to”

43 minutes ago, Tegass said:

Very similar indeed. Those comments could also came from my gf.

It's not that she gives up easily. She tries to ride as hard and long as she can. But... she just fails. 

did she ever try to "get in shape"?

Her sisters were visiting a few days ago. Her older sister has a 10 year old kid, and a definite mom-bod. She used to be a "hotty" in her younger days, but never exercised. so now she has a full size potbelly and cellulite thighs. The younger sister is the one who was way fatter but got it shape and is fit-thick now. So the kid sees a yoga mat, and asks her mother if she knows how to do yoga. "oh no" the mom laughs, patting her gut, "we're too fat out of shape for that. you need abs to do that yoga stuff, and I have flabs" and she squeezes her belly jokingly. "Well, almost all of us" and she looks at my wife, who she still thinks of as "the fit sister". she points at her and says to her kid "She can show you the yoga stuff. you do yoga at your gym, right?" 

My wife was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say. She was wearing a kind of loos t-shirt, so her little gut was not too obvious, but as she no longer had the core muscles to suck in, every few minutes her belly gently pushed against the thin layer of fabric, outlining a soft potbelly. She mumbled something about  "not being into yoga lately".  It may have fooled the older sister, but not the young one, whoI saw getting mad that she was still considered in "the fat ones". Also she clearly saw my wife's current fitness situation. So the young one pretends to play along and turns to my wife with almost an evil grin. "Yea, But you're the one with the abs in the family" - and she puts her hand right on my wife's belly, pressing to feel "the abs". My wife tried to harden her once tight abdominals, her face getting red with effort and embarrassment, as her younger sister's fingers probed the layer of fat. Her hand went in and out, in and out, poking different areas of the chubby gut, as if searching for the abs in different locations. She finished off with a couple of slaps on her belly and said "better keep up going to that gym". Then she turned to the kid and says that my wife used to be a fitness instructor. to illustrate that she flexed her own arm in front of my wife. Her arm is still thick and has a small layer of fat, but when she flexed you could see a firm bicep popping up. My wife didn't even try to "flex" her arm,  and just let her sister squeeze it lightly. Both of them said nothing, but they both now knew that the other knows.

The older sister and her kid were oblivious to what just really happened. So the kid starts nagging my wife to show her "yoga exercises". Unfortunately they had to go by then, But I hurried and said we should totally schedule for a "yoga session" in a few days. 

On 8/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, Tegass said:

Yes. Last time was a month ago. She did squats (5 sets of 10-15 squats, because after 10 she starts panting and her lags start to burn), crunches (3 sets of 10-15 crunches because her abs are even weaker than her legs) and some wall push-ups (because she can't correctly do even girl push-ups). She followed that routine 5 days, complaining how hard it is and how sore her legs and abs, and arms are after those "workouts".

Also sometimes she goes "running". That means ~ 1 mile of a  slow jog (with a few walking breaks), and than walking back home because she's tired.

Basically she "starts" working out all the time, but never continue it more than a week. So she never gets fitter.

But then there are quite often holiday activities (like hiking, biking, playing socker or beach volley with friends) which do nothing to train her but gives a good example how out of shape she is. She's the most out of shape person in the group of our friends.

I took My wife for a "jog" yesterday. She also couldn't last a mile without stops, her whole soft body jiggled whenever she tried to "run". "I'm done. That was a full mile, right? I need to sit for a bit now. It used to be easier". It was so hot to see her like that... 

Can you tell a bit about the soccer or the volleyball she plays with her friends? Do they all dress similarly for that? Does the contrast to her fitter friends shows in her looks? How does she preform? Do they say anything to her? 

On 8/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, LionLily said:

Buy a crap ton of lingerie on wish, it always comes way too small. Even if you got her proper size it won't fit right. It would probably frustrate her to not fit when she should. And she'll be in lace that is just too tight, so it'll be hot without adding much more to her. 😉

It's a cheap investment with a big pay off. They also tear really easily for added embarrassment lol just have to wait a while for them to arrive🤷‍♀️

That's a good one! Saw her some time ago, when she was alone in the room in front of the mirror and thought no one sees her, squeezing (literally) into a bit too small pair of undies, love handles and belly on full display, thighs oozing out of too small holes. She was looking at herself in disbelief, trying to squeeze her fatness back to fit her clothes, probing and poking her gut, trying to suck in and still feeling a bit of overhand, and then letting go. 

19 hours ago, Tegass said:

Try jumping squats.

I doubt she could to even ten in a row. It's stamina AND leg strength. The only question is what will fail her first. will she get so out of breath she will be forced to stop and gasp with her hands on her knees, or will she squat only to find her weak legs can not lift her anymore, tremble and sink down, defeated, to the floor. 

• 8 months later...

She has indeed. All the quarantine making her even more sedentary than usual. She also recently discovered a new bakery that delivers... and orders at least once a week. So yea, she sure has piled on some extra pounds. It goes to her widening ass and that spare tire. I think she's afraid of the day she'd have to go back to the office... caught her trying a pair of jeans - that didn't go so well. She kinda knows she's getting flabbier - asked me if I knew lower belly exercises... I don't think she''d be able to do too many leg lifts or reverse crunches with that growing gut. Not much muscle tone there. It also jiggles when she has to walk a bit faster. 

I think she's trying to choose looser shirts to conceal the gain - especially with the summer and the shorter wardrobe, but from your reactions I feel that's not working out for her...  

10 hours ago, absolutboston said:

Absolutely no signs of fitness left between the belly and her arms. Would love to see her try the lower belly exercises in a sports bra and shorts, can only imagine the jiggling. Similarly, my girlfriend recently realized it doesn’t make a difference when she flexes her abs—looks like your wife is in the same delicious boat, you should have her give it the old college try.

I reminded her she was talking about lower belly exercises, and innocently asked her why she was interested in that all of the sudden. Embarrassed, she tried to brush it off "Just happened to think about it"... and then added meekly "I think I maybe need to do some before going back to the office". Instinctively she covered the belly with one arm, but of course that didn't really cover anything. I gently put my hand where she was trying to cover the spare tire bulging out. I didn't even need to press to feel absolutely no firmness,  just wobbly flab. "So did you try any of them lately?" - I think she tried sucking in on. a reflex, but that was a reflex from the days she had some core strength to hold it in. Now it had almost no effect and she gave up on that futile attempt really fast with a huff. "No... not yet... you think I should?" I kept my hand pressed on her belly, patting it a bit "Sure, It'll be fun, you used to love those exercises". She tried to defent her state and mumbled "Maybe I still have my abs underneath". I poked. I know she was trying to flex - but there was nothing left to flex. I felt her abdomen and it was so soft and weak... To encourage her I added "Sure. we'll do it together, Im sure you'll do really great"... 

So we'll be trying that soon...