skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

This is perfect honestly :) don't need exaggerated weight gain, a healthy belly that isn't distracting in public, and she can choose her own pace if she wants to get slightly back on track or just quit.  Lucky you 😎. Forgot Skinny-fat is a term, and yes that can be very attractive too, like those fit to fat to fit trainers weight gain.

Just realized about the roleplay that you are asking about, busting out of old clothes that are too small is always fun, especially button down shirts where the belly pops out.  If she's really comfortable, calling her your piggy in a blanket when she's in a comforter is fun. But yeah I'm in a similar situation with a woman who wants me to notice her growing curves, and likes when I show her fat art to compare.  She's a little smaller, but it's fun to feel like I'm on an expedition to find new softness.

you probably have a talent for writing weight gain stories, and yes I'm glad you got my choice of words.  Wordsmithing is underrated.

I know there are some plus size runners, so if she wants to, she could keep the weight and run. Depends on her lifestyle desires.

https://gearjunkie.com/what-i-learned-plus-size-runner

Nice belly ripple too, life is full of surprises, pun intended. And like most things they fizzle out, blocked by this one in the article for just questioning one thing (why be bopo 1 moment and listen to music about slapping hos). But gotta be fat at all costs right lol. Bad guy for suggesting she exercise indoors during pandemic as I have. Compromise is so helpful, without being compromised yourself, is a lost art.

WEB-L.-Shauntay.jpg

I think I simply gotta wrap stuff up before I get told what up with that?

31 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

After a few mesmerising seconds she darted to the bedroom to change, completely Humiliated.   

I think she's selling this to you lol and that's awesome. Can't take those types for granted, whether it's by obliviousness or good acting to lower your guard and savor the moment.

34 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

"What's that?" I asked her, touching the soft mound - "Is that a bicep?" She blushed, knowing the flabby truth, but unable to admit it. "Come on, flex it" i teased her, squeezing lightly, my fingers feeling no firmness. 

Guess this is the fat version of bdsm lol she's a good partner.