skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

On 9/1/2022 at 1:08 AM, Shhxni said:

Did your GF attempt any physical challenges? Does she have fit friends from her fit days? She sounds really squishy...

No chance my wife can do 30  reps of ab exercises. But I bet if she saw your GF trying to exercise she'd comment on her form, even though she herself sports a gut now with no abs. She didn't loose her habit of talking about other people's fitness, We saw a girl with flat butt walking, and my wife said it's a shame she's not exercising and it's obvious she doesn't because that girl has no butt. I asked what did she mean - and she replied there are exercises that can grow your behinds and give you buns of steel. tight ones. As she was saying it she was walking and jiggling all around, so I grabbed her buns. I must say even I was surprised. I did not expect "buns of steel", but I thought there are still some glute muscles left under the new fat. nope. nothing but squishy flab. And I'm sure she tried to flex when I grabbed her. Nothing. 

My gf has great round butt. And, yes, it has got squishier since she does squats and runs only occasionally. Also her belly is really squishy as well as her upper arms. Squishy not flabby.

But she isn't completely out of shape when it comes to physical challenges. She just isn't in shape either. Like a regular girl who can run to catch a train but gets tired if she have to run several km.

On 9/1/2022 at 1:08 AM, Shhxni said:

Did your GF attempt any physical challenges?

An update.

My gf tried to do 100 sit-ups, 200 jumping-jacks and 100 squats.

She could do sit-ups only with pauses to rest, and she was grabbing her "abs", saying that they hurt. Basically she paused after each 15-20 sit-ups and struggled very hard to finish all 100.

the same was with squats.A lot of pauses after each 10-20 squats.

And then came jumping-jacks... She started jumping, with her belly fat jiggling, and did 34 and then stopped to catch her breath. After 50th she stopped again, her hand on knees, breathing fast.  Than she stopped to rest after 66th, 74th, 86th, 100th jumping-jack. She was so out of breath and tired already. So with many rests she dod the rest 100, and was totally tired.

1 hour ago, Lido said:

An update.

My gf tried to do 100 sit-ups, 200 jumping-jacks and 100 squats.

She could do sit-ups only with pauses to rest, and she was grabbing her "abs", saying that they hurt. Basically she paused after each 15-20 sit-ups and struggled very hard to finish all 100.

the same was with squats.A lot of pauses after each 10-20 squats.

And then came jumping-jacks... She started jumping, with her belly fat jiggling, and did 34 and then stopped to catch her breath. After 50th she stopped again, her hand on knees, breathing fast.  Than she stopped to rest after 66th, 74th, 86th, 100th jumping-jack. She was so out of breath and tired already. So with many rests she dod the rest 100, and was totally tired.

Looks like "She just isn't in shape" is becoming an understatement. A few weeks ago you were talking about her doing ab exercises in sets of 30 - and now her "abs" can't do even that. Was your GF surprised at her poor performance? are her legs jiggly as her belly? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/26/2022 at 8:26 AM, Shhxni said:

“I think I’m getting a bit of a belly”

”My abs should be still under there”

“Wow I can pinch an inch now”

8A5AC304-66E7-474D-BE1D-6BE7DE434DF9.jpeg

love this. Just came across this thread and the progression is amazing. 

• 4 weeks later...