skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

4 hours ago, M93 said:

I bet there were a lot of sore muscles the next day

First it took her extremely long to recover enough to be able to talk or to get up and walk back to the car. She was drenched in sweat so in the car she took her shirt off and slouched on the seat. Even an hour after the run she was still breathing hard while talking. 

The next day there was an instance she was not able to get up off the couch - the legs were too cramped. 

6 hours ago, Shhxni said:

First it took her extremely long to recover enough to be able to talk or to get up and walk back to the car. She was drenched in sweat so in the car she took her shirt off and slouched on the seat. Even an hour after the run she was still breathing hard while talking. 

The next day there was an instance she was not able to get up off the couch - the legs were too cramped. 

The next day is always the worst for muscle aches. Your wife has pushed her boundaries by competing with her sisters. The results were very disappointing though. It must have been a long time since she did any kind of training

It's been 3 weeks since my gf's last run, and much more sice she stried some exercises for her muscles. During that time she has been contributeing a lot of ice creem and has gained a few extra pounds. Her belly is squishier and jigglier than ever.

She started complaining about that and I suggested her to do some sit-ups. So she tried... She tried to do it without fixating her legs and she literally couldn't get up without help of her arms. Doing each sit-up she not just panted but screamed like having sex. Lol. After every 4-5 sit-ups she had to stop to catch her breath and reast her sore abs. I think she's weaker than ever. Her belly is so soft and jiggly!

On 8/6/2021 at 6:48 PM, Tegass said:

It's been 3 weeks since my gf's last run, and much more sice she stried some exercises for her muscles. During that time she has been contributeing a lot of ice creem and has gained a few extra pounds. Her belly is squishier and jigglier than ever.

She started complaining about that and I suggested her to do some sit-ups. So she tried... She tried to do it without fixating her legs and she literally couldn't get up without help of her arms. Doing each sit-up she not just panted but screamed like having sex. Lol. After every 4-5 sit-ups she had to stop to catch her breath and reast her sore abs. I think she's weaker than ever. Her belly is so soft and jiggly!

Maybe suggest her to try some pushups to "strengthen her core" - the knee pushups are supposed to be easy, But I wonder if she will manage that. Are her arms and legs as weak as her belly?

• 4 weeks later...

There is a brand new gym just next to my house. They offered a free introduction class. Me and my three girl roommates decided to take a group exercise class together.

It was a bodyweight cardio workout class with exercises for all muscle groups – arms, legs, abs. It showed out very clear how out of shape my roommates were. They failed to keep up and skipped a bunch of exercises.

They were already noticeably out of breath after a warm-up phase with jumping-jacks, high-knees and exercises like that. But burpees and other strength exercises really kicked their asses. They couldn’t do even a half of exercises in most of the sets and often skipped whole sets of exercises or even several sets in a row. A few burpees and they stopped. We had to do three sets of 10 burpees but just one of my roommates did all 10 burpees in a first set and than 6-7burpees in the following sets. The other two managed just 4 and 6 burpees in the first set and then skipped the next sets. They were pathetic at push-ups, not being able properly do even girl push-ups and mostly just lying on the floor when we should do any exercises requiring upper body strength. Also they were the first ones who failed doing all kind of ab exercises and were just lying there while the rest of the class continued doing sit-ups, russian twists, leg rises, planking or whatsoever. They couldn’t keep up even with leg exercises and skipped a lot of squats, lunges and so on.

I really hope for another sessions!

On 9/5/2021 at 4:35 PM, Port said:

There is a brand new gym just next to my house. They offered a free introduction class. Me and my three girl roommates decided to take a group exercise class together.

It was a bodyweight cardio workout class with exercises for all muscle groups – arms, legs, abs. It showed out very clear how out of shape my roommates were. They failed to keep up and skipped a bunch of exercises.

They were already noticeably out of breath after a warm-up phase with jumping-jacks, high-knees and exercises like that. But burpees and other strength exercises really kicked their asses. They couldn’t do even a half of exercises in most of the sets and often skipped whole sets of exercises or even several sets in a row. A few burpees and they stopped. We had to do three sets of 10 burpees but just one of my roommates did all 10 burpees in a first set and than 6-7burpees in the following sets. The other two managed just 4 and 6 burpees in the first set and then skipped the next sets. They were pathetic at push-ups, not being able properly do even girl push-ups and mostly just lying on the floor when we should do any exercises requiring upper body strength. Also they were the first ones who failed doing all kind of ab exercises and were just lying there while the rest of the class continued doing sit-ups, russian twists, leg rises, planking or whatsoever. They couldn’t keep up even with leg exercises and skipped a lot of squats, lunges and so on.

I really hope for another sessions!

Wow... thats a hot and pathetic public display of unfitness! Were they wearing tight or revealing clothes? How did their "muscles" look during the workout? 

We were going somewhere and were in a bit of a hurry. So she had change clothes fast. First she took off her clothes and stood in the room in broad daylight in her bra and panties. She was avoiding it lately - and now it was obvious why. With no time to do her regular "dressing hiding" ritual a recent weight gain was on full display. The butt got wider with saddlebags, some gentle cellulite on the flabby upper thighs - the one you get not so much from excess weight but from muscle atrophy.  And now she sports a very visible gut even when standing up. She squeezed a thigh and a love handle, sighed, and patted her belly, sending ripples though the layer of fat covering her entire body.  

She had no time to dress and just pulled something that looked nice from the closet.Well, it did look nice a few pounds ago, but the white pants were really tight, she barely managed to zip them up, desperately trying to suck in, her weak arms trembling with the effort required from unused  jello biceps and flabby triceps. She did manage to put the pants on, and even though it left her winded, she was really encouraged by it. "Still fits!" she panted happily, quickly covering the spilling muffin top with a too tight shirt. When in the car, her gut folded to 3 rolls clearly outlined by the shirt, wobbling with the car riding. 

On the way we planned to deposit a check - just a quick envelope drop off for some bureaucratic nuisance, but there was a place to park only some distance from there. She wanted to stop anyway. "Are you sure? We're a bit late" I said. probably still encouraged from the pants that "still fit" she said, filled  with confidence, "sure. I'll run there and back real quick". "You'l need to run ALL the way there AND back so we can make it on time" I said, challenging her - and she took the bate. "Don't be ridiculous. It's a short way, I can still run there and back. we used to do it as a quick warmup in the fitness courses." 

The way there was a run on a slight decline, So I saw it wasn't too hard for her, again boosting her confidence. Her wide behind in the tight pants jiggled like hell, but she kept a good form and pace. But then to get to the place where she needed to put the envelope she had co climb some stairs. but she was challenged and motivated so she pushed herself to run up all the stairs. That took away all her breath and strength. The way down she tried to run but it was very hard for her weak legs. Finally the way back to the car - witch now was an incline.

She really tried running back - but it was beyond her body's capability. She was struggling, dragging her feet, trying to go faster but couldn't. A stitch in her side, gut jumping up and down, legs unable to push so she had her hands on her knees to keep going - and because of the challenge she didn't stop but kept trying to run - and failing. She got to the car and collapsed, her fat spilling, shirt riding up, and so so completely out of breath. She was still breathing hard long after. "Why didn't you run on the way back?" I teased her. "It was too hard... I'm too out of shape... so pathetic... too hard to run with that" and she lifted her shirt to show me her gut. 

On 9/14/2021 at 4:48 PM, Shhxni said:

Later today she said about that incident "I don't know if it was because I'm out of shape or because the distance was farther than I thought"... witch one is it?

Maybe the distance was too far for an out-of-shape girl. If it had been only a few meters of flat road she would not have got tired

18 hours ago, M93 said:

Maybe the distance was too far for an out-of-shape girl. If it had been only a few meters of flat road she would not have got tired

She's really struggling with the realization she's out of shape now, always trying to convince herself it's not that bad and she's still "fit enough". If you have any ideas for teasing her about that or showing her how unfit she is I'd love to hear. She's not in total denial. she knows things are not as they used to be and she will acknowledge it, but she really hopes it's not as bad - and that's so hot when she will try something to prove she still has some fitness left. 

Her nephews talked her into playing badminton with them. At first she was chasing all the balls, and each hit sent ripples though her gut and her underarms wobbled each time. Quickly enough she was unable to hit the ball, and had to bend down to pick it up from the ground making her gut fold over, huffing loudly when picking it up, she needed to put an arm on her side because she had a stitch and her back was hurting from picking up the balls she couldn't get to. 

Then her younger sister wanted to play her. Once my wife used to beat her with ease, but now the the tables have turned. My wife tried to make an excuse but the thick-fit younger sister hinted she's scared her young sister is fitter then her now - and that got my wife back to play. The sister was really torturing her. She was in full control of the game, her muscles visible under a small layer of fat. She was serving my wife so the balls were close and she could get them, but needed to run a few steps each time. And she kept it within my wife's reach even as she got more and more winded, and could run less and less. So the game was one long round with no rest. after a minute or so my wife was gasping desperately for breath from taking one step and swinging the bat. By the end of that one round her arms could no longer lift the bat and she could no longer even get one step to the ball. it was a super easy serve and she just couldn't take the step and lift the bat to hit it. 

Later she tried to explain it off by saying it was because she played with the nephews before playing with her sister. But she literally could not lift her arms for an hour at least. 

11 hours ago, Shhxni said:

She's really struggling with the realization she's out of shape now, always trying to convince herself it's not that bad and she's still "fit enough". If you have any ideas for teasing her about that or showing her how unfit she is I'd love to hear. She's not in total denial. she knows things are not as they used to be and she will acknowledge it, but she really hopes it's not as bad - and that's so hot when she will try something to prove she still has some fitness left. 

I agree that seeing a girl fail while attempting some physical activity is very hot. Usually the main problem of untrained girls is upper body strength, which is almost zero. But also the resistance. Taking just a few stairs shows how out of shape they are

• 2 months later...

I'm a big fan of indoor orienteering. Last weekend I got my three out of shape female roommates to run with me. The race included a lot of stairs, and one stage was continuously running up  6 floors . None of my girls could stand that! Huffing, puffing, leaning on their knees, gasping for breath. Seriously had to take a minute or too just standing/leaning with arms on knees to regain a little breath before they could continue moving. And their "running"during the race was generally pathetically slow and with walking breaks overall. All stairs and half of the other race was just walking or super slow jogging, not real running. And afterwards they were very kandid talking about being out of shape and needing to do some exercising. I really to get them to thenext indoor orienteering event!

Me and my skinny-fat girlfriend were visiting her parents. We stayed overnight. My gf slept in pajama shorts and a crop, loose top that didn't cover her belly button area. In the morning she was making coffe in the kitchen that way and her little borther came in .He shouted: "look, you have a flabby stomach!"

3 hours ago, Cinis said:

Me and my skinny-fat girlfriend were visiting her parents. We stayed overnight. My gf slept in pajama shorts and a crop, loose top that didn't cover her belly button area. In the morning she was making coffe in the kitchen that way and her little borther came in .He shouted: "look, you have a flabby stomach!"

How did she answer?

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Cinis said:

It's very hot to see my out of shape gf trying to exercise. So much struggle and so much panting with comments like "I can't make it".

Do tell more! what kind of exercise did she try to do? What did she manage and what couldn't she do? Was she fit before?

• 2 months later...

I challenged my gf to do unsupported sit-ups as much as she can do. She was optiminstic that she could do at lest 30-40 in one go.

So she lied on the floor in her bra and panties, and started sit-ups. From the very first one it was clear that her abs are weak. She struggled to get up, and after 11 sit-ups she collapsed on the floor panting and holding her stomach. Than she managed to do 7 more sit-ups before collapsing again. After a rest she was to continue, but after 4 sit-ups started gasping for breath and took a short break, than the same after the 5th one. Than she made her best and did 10 more sit-ups before had to took a big break not being able to pull her upper body up again.

Than she devoted her all to this and with big effort but not giving up made 17 more sit-ups. Than a rest. Than she restarted, much slower than previous time. Doing the 8th, she collapsed backwards, and started panting like crazy. Than a short rest, 4 more, a little break, 1 more.

After a minute of rest she tried once again. 11 sit-ups this time. Done with sit-ups.

After that I challanged her to also do pus-hups. That was fun. Too weak arms to do even one. Collapsed all the time.

• 2 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 12/3/2021 at 11:01 AM, Cinis said:

My older sister was a lanky kid, to the point that I had nicknames for her mocking her for it. Then at the age of 15-16 she started to put on weight. It was a point where our relationship was straining due to puberty and we fought a lot, so I never missed an oportunity to mock her for her gain, like making puffy cheeks and doing fat woman gestures. Every time my mom bought anything sweet she would wolf it down in a sitting and I would rat on her. It's a bit dodgy, but looking back I think subconsciosly it was a formative experience in the development of my fetish.

Usually my wife takes the bus from the train station back home even though it's just a 20 min walk with a slight incline at the end. The other day she came home absolutely exhausted, sunk to the couch, panting. She started kneading her thighs, all sweaty and her shirt clung to her belly. I asked her what happened and if she ran or was in a hurry - she said no, she just wanted to walk and was really surprised at how hard it was. Even carrying her light bag was tough for her, and she incline in the last part of the walk just killed her. 

Later that week she was wearing an log t-shirt she got from a race she participated in. It was a few miles with a heavy weight. The stark contrast was absolutely showing, as the shirt that used to be loose on a fit body was now a bit too tight, and the girl who used to run for fun miles with heavy weight was now struggling walking home with a small bag. What a sight would it have been if she attempted that race again today...

• 1 month later...

She bought a new shirt, and her family wanted to be nice and complimented her. So she responded by saying she bought a larger size so people at her work won't see she has a belly now. Her sister asked innocently "what belly?" so she tightened the shirt showing the outlines of her body. Her mom who didn't get the situation asked if she's pregnant... 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm impressed how badly your wife has got out of shape!

My girlfriend has lost her previous fitness level too, but not so dramatically. Like she still can run although it is hard for her because she hasn't been properly training for a while (and she complains that her belly is bouncing). Also her abs have gone from super strong to just normal. Like she can still do ab exercises in sets of about 30 repetitions (though, she is doing it rearly now). What she has never had is upper body strenght, never been able to do a full push-up, even when she was in her peak condition.

13 hours ago, Lido said:

I'm impressed how badly your wife has got out of shape!

My girlfriend has lost her previous fitness level too, but not so dramatically. Like she still can run although it is hard for her because she hasn't been properly training for a while (and she complains that her belly is bouncing). Also her abs have gone from super strong to just normal. Like she can still do ab exercises in sets of about 30 repetitions (though, she is doing it rearly now). What she has never had is upper body strenght, never been able to do a full push-up, even when she was in her peak condition.

Did your GF attempt any physical challenges? Does she have fit friends from her fit days? She sounds really squishy...

No chance my wife can do 30  reps of ab exercises. But I bet if she saw your GF trying to exercise she'd comment on her form, even though she herself sports a gut now with no abs. She didn't loose her habit of talking about other people's fitness, We saw a girl with flat butt walking, and my wife said it's a shame she's not exercising and it's obvious she doesn't because that girl has no butt. I asked what did she mean - and she replied there are exercises that can grow your behinds and give you buns of steel. tight ones. As she was saying it she was walking and jiggling all around, so I grabbed her buns. I must say even I was surprised. I did not expect "buns of steel", but I thought there are still some glute muscles left under the new fat. nope. nothing but squishy flab. And I'm sure she tried to flex when I grabbed her. Nothing.