skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

11 hours ago, absolutboston said:

Absolutely no signs of fitness left between the belly and her arms. Would love to see her try the lower belly exercises in a sports bra and shorts, can only imagine the jiggling. Similarly, my girlfriend recently realized it doesn’t make a difference when she flexes her abs—looks like your wife is in the same delicious boat, you should have her give it the old college try.

Would you please tell a bit about your GF flexing? How that came around? what prompted her to try and flex? She used to have abs? Do you think she was expecting to still be able to flex? How she reacted to the result? 

1 hour ago, Shhxni said:

Would you please tell a bit about your GF flexing? How that came around? what prompted her to try and flex? She used to have abs? Do you think she was expecting to still be able to flex? How she reacted to the result? 

I think summer clothes and beach bodies have been on her mind. When she came back from the gym, she took her shirt off before getting in the shower and was assessing herself in the mirror. She called over to me complaining that quarantine made her fat and that she couldn’t see her abs anymore, even while flexing. I said I’m sure that’s not the case, show me. When she came over, she tried hard to flex—absolutely no outward difference.

It remainds me my absolutely skinny-fat roommate. She tried to flex her biceps as a joke and it made no differende at all. Also we tried to squeeze it and couldn't feel any tightness. It ended her jiggling her underarm flab. Also she tried to squeeze her abs, and there also was no differende, just flab to squeeze and jiggle.

My ex had an older sister who would brag about her abs. She would lift up her shirt flex her skinny tummy and say, "Look I almost have a six pack!"

She ended up manager of this coffee shop bakery place. Within months she went from bragging to complaining about gaining weight and "getting a ** belly."

The funny thing is that she never worked out or even watched what she ate. Just a combo of her metabolism slowing down and round the clock access to pastries and macchiatos finally did in that waistline.

She tried to work out... 

"I look a little bit softer"
"need to tone my abs"
"I did not go to the gym for a long time now"
"it jiggles so much!"
"it is so hard"
"Im really struggling but Im too weak"
"my abs are giving away"
"i cant go any longer"
"its like i have no muscles left"
"why is it so hard it used to be so easy"

All with so many breaks. Fat rolls squeezing together, wobbling and collapsing. Breathing hard after attempted stretches. Unable to finish any exercise. Flabby limbs unable to do even a single rep of most of them. 

On 4/29/2021 at 10:02 PM, Shhxni said:

She tried to work out... 

"I look a little bit softer"
"need to tone my abs"
"I did not go to the gym for a long time now"
"it jiggles so much!"
"it is so hard"
"Im really struggling but Im too weak"
"my abs are giving away"
"i cant go any longer"
"its like i have no muscles left"
"why is it so hard it used to be so easy"

All with so many breaks. Fat rolls squeezing together, wobbling and collapsing. Breathing hard after attempted stretches. Unable to finish any exercise. Flabby limbs unable to do even a single rep of most of them. 

Nice. My gf does this almost every week now.

Her lower body got fatter and the day they will be going back to work from the office in her firm is coming closer, so there's a bit of panic because all her pants are from before the quarantine (and even then they were getting snug). So she tried to do jumping squats to tone the thighs. That was a sight to see. She was wearing shorts and bra. her thighs really got fatter and her entire body was jiggling. The spare tire around the belly going up and down, even the arm fat was trembling a bit. The ass was almost liquid, spilling from above the belt and under the shorts. 

Almost immediately She was breathing very hard, and after 2 or 3 jumps the jumping squats became just squats. That took her by surprise as she was not intending to lower the intensity of the workout. She wanted to jump another one but her legs just would not leave the ground. She let out a squeak of surprise and tried again, this time it took even more effort just to straighten the legs, again utterly failing to jump at all. Now she was huffing and loosing her breath, grunting with effort, frustration and embarrassment. She used to to sets of 20-30 of jumps like that with ease, and now she couldn't will her jello legs to lift her heavier body from the ground. She was not believing it was so hard and tried another one, this time almost failing to even straighten her legs and preform a regular squat. 

She less then 10 reps and she was already spent. Hands on her knees, heavy breathing, massaging her aching thighs, kneading the doughy flesh. "I can't ... keep up... need to... take breaks" - but she was too proud or too in denial as to her current unfitness, so she waited a few seconds and tried again. Grunting huffing and puffing but this time not even a single jump just half assed squats, with the wobbly ass in full display, juggling with every repetition. Now even the squats were getting difficult for her. Slower every time, going down less and less, trembling legs and poor form she had to give up again less then 10 reps in. She was hurting, so I asked if she needed to stop. 

As if my question made her all pf a sudden aware of her situation she did not want to acknowledge how pathetic her attempt at the easy exercise was she went at it for the third time. Now she barely did one single squat and just collapsed. I was sure her lack of stamina would be her demise, but it turned out the legs were even weaker, not able to push the extra weight up. "My thigh muscles are burning" she barely said, lying on the floor, gasping. Her legs were spread on the floor, the fatty flesh spilling down. So I asked she show me what muscles were burning. She pointed at her legs and I squeezed the jello thighs, serching for any trace of muscle. "Can't you feel them?" she asked in hope of me at least finding some muscles, but there was nothing there. I told her to flex her thighs, and she tried but nothing changed. The same soft weak sedentary thighs. She sensed it, knew I could find no muscle there and said "guess they're burried under the fat". Well, the fat part was true. 

Is there any chance of getting her back into a bikini this summer? She now has the perfect body for it. A classic bikini would show off the beauty of the belly and would actually be the most slimming option for her body type. A one-piece or the currently trendy high-waisted bikini tends to accentuate the belly and add 15 pounds, which isn't a bad thing either, I suppose.

On 4/24/2021 at 7:45 AM, Shhxni said:

What do you think? Any signs of fitness left? How would you tease her? 

88494935-384B-47C9-8C75-BF16CF38DE06.jpeg

Dude, you're a lucky man!   I doubt I would have pegged her as a fitness instructor.   I'd tease her by rubbing her belly with one hand and feeding her a donut with the other!

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday she wore jeans for the first time in a long time. I have no idea how she managed to squeeze in them, but can only imagine the effort it took to button them up. The tight jeans gave form to her thighs and ass and made them look skinnier - but her belly was really busting out of the top of the jeans. We went to a restaurant to have dinner and she was playing with the buttons, probably wishing she could open the top one - but we were sitting on full display, her belly slouching into soft rolls hanging over her pants. 

All i could think of was of probing her gut, asking her to flex the abs, squeeing the fat and asking if she did her workouts for today. 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:22 AM, PhatCat said:

I'd tease her by telling her she still has a flat stomach. Either it will get her to talk about how fat she got or she'll believe you and gain more confidence. Either way it's a win.

Her friend from the fitness days came over, and she really kept herself in shape, presenting toned arms, abs and everything. My wife was all "wow you look so good" and feeling the friend's visible arm muscles. The friend couldn't really compliment back, but she did put her hand around my wife's upper arm, as if hugging her, but I noticed she squeezed the untoned flesh, and was stealing glances at the belly too. 

After the visit my wife was a bit shocked, and kept telling how that friend kept herself fit and has an absolutely flat stomach. So I caught the opportunity and replied that she still has a flat one too. She looked at me with a mixture of disbelief and hope, sucked in a bit, grabbed her belly flab with both hands and said "yea, it's not that bad, isn't it - still pretty flat" 

Would you agree? 

7 hours ago, Shhxni said:

Yep, late morning sleeping in, afternoon naps and evening dozing on the sofa. How ever could you tell she no longer keeps an active lifestyle?

My ex was like that when she gained weight,  constantly tired, yawning every 10 seconds and napping on the couch. Pictures would be much appreciated 😁

• 4 weeks later...

Strangely, but beeing skinny-fat or chubby not always mean being completely out of shape.

I have 3 girl rommates. We talk openly about our body and fitness related issues, and we also do some exercising together.

First one, Katrin, is 5'7" and 170 lbs. She has a classic apple type body with thick spare time aroung her waist but realtively small ass. Despite being overweight and having really thick waist she has abs of steel. You can't see it because of thick layer of fat, but they are there. When we competed, she did 200 sit-ups, and wasn't even so tired. She also does burpees, jumps-squats and other hard exercises following youtube videos. Maybe her weakest point is cardio. When she goes for a run, she does like extra slow jog combined with slow walks. Her usual distance is 2 miles and it requires half an hour for her.

The second one, Erin, is 5'3" and 133 lbs. She looks petite-soft. She doesn't exercise on regular basis, except walking a lot and sometimes riding bike. Because of that her legs and butt has nice, firm shape, while her belly and upper arms are soft. But when we competed, she managed to do 100 sit-ups. It was hard of her, she was panting a lot, but still. Her untrined abs could manage it. Also her's weak point is cardio. She never runs, except one time when we all went for a 2 mile run at the park (Katrin's usual distance). She got out of breath very quickly and basically just walked. But when walking/hiking or riding bike she can go for hours with ease.

The third one, Kate, is classic skinny-fat. 5'7" and 133 lbs. Having the best proportions according to BMI, she has the weakest muscles, never ever trained. But even she, when we competed, managed to do 70 sit-ups. Though, burpees are to much for her. after 2-3 burpees she was out (Erin, even it was obviously hard for her, could do two sets of 10). One the other hand, Kate was the only one who could run all 2 miles without brakes, even her time was super slow (but still faster than Katrin's, who took walking breaks, and Erin's, who waked almost all the distance).

So itseems that it possible to combine skinny-fat or chubby with satisfactory level of fitness.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Now that her metabolism is destroy, the weight will pill on faster. Did you ever tell her you like her new '' curve ''? Or that the sex is much better with that new fat on? 

Oh yea. Told her I like the new flab. She was turned on and embarrassed at the same time. Was grabbing it and asking me if it’s the part I like, and going all”oh look at my thighs as butt they’re so covered with fat”!!

5 hours ago, Port said:

First one, Katrin, is 5'7" and 170 lbs. She has a classic apple type body with thick spare time aroung her waist but realtively small ass.

Did she use to be skinny? Is she accepting her spare tire? 

5 hours ago, Port said:

The second one, Erin, is 5'3" and 133 lbs... Also her's weak point is cardio. She never runs, except one time when we all went for a 2 mile run at the park (Katrin's usual distance). She got out of breath very quickly and basically just walked. But when walking/hiking or riding bike she can go for hours with ease.

Wow she’s even slower than 15 min mile Katrin? That’s quite the pathetic pace… we’re lots of people running past you? How did she react to being so out of running shape? 

and it sounds like my wife got the worst of the three of them. She has no abs left and I doubt it she’ll be able to to even 50 sit-ups. Her belly is soft and would just roll together. The 10 burpees set would put her to an absolute shame.

how did your girls react to the events they were bad at? 

17 hours ago, Shhxni said:

Did she use to be skinny? Is she accepting her spare tire? 

Not skinny, but she used to be around 150-155 lbs when she moved in. Evan then she had a noticeable softness around her abdomen. She says that she has accepted that this is the way how her body stores fat. But she is not happy with her gain.

Wow she’s even slower than 15 min mile Katrin? That’s quite the pathetic pace… we’re lots of people running past you? How did she react to being so out of running shape?

Yes, she was the slowest. After a minute or two she actually had to stop with her hands on knees and gasp for breath. She didn't attepmted to run again. Of coures, a lot of runners of all aes ran past us. While we didn't ran past anyone.

She says she hates running because she has always been so bad at it. When she had to run a mile back in high-school she couln't do it and almost fainted.But she thinks that it's ok being able to walk in average speed and ride bike (also not fast).

Every type of cardio is exhorsting her. when we do any exercises she's the one who starts panting first and pants the most.

how did your girls react to the events they were bad at? 

Katrin is willing to train for 5k run in a month. She thinks that running will also help her to lose some of the extra weight.