skinny-fat out-of-shape wife getting embarrassed

Shhxni

This is my wife today. A few years ago she used to be an army fitness instructor, conducting fitness tests and going to the gym on a regular basis. She was never super athletic or muscular, but she had a very toned tight and fit body: firm strong legs, muscular butt, flat belly with a hint of abs, and great stamina (she could run for an hour long without breaking a sweat!). Nowadays... she gained some weight and lost ALL of her former muscle mass and fitness. Her thighs jiggle, her butt has no tone left, absolutely zero upper body strength, and she definitely sports a visible flabby belly. 

All of her clothes are tight, but she still wears them. She's well aware she "gained some weight" and "not as fit as she used to be",  but I think she doesn't want to admit how far she's fallen. When weight or fitness related things come up in conversations you could see sh'd get very embarrassed - but not completely shy of talking about it. She'd tell me a colleague at work told her she really should come with them to a martial arts class - and you could see her almost wondering if she should. Of course she never did. Wish that she would and I'd be there to see how she's doing... Or she mentioned meeting  a friend from the army-fitness days who "looked like she really got back in shape". When watching TV she'd try and "flex" her "muscles" as she used to and compare - a comparison she now falls extremely short of. And when something comes up that tests her stamina, like running to a train if we're late or... being on top during sex - She would almost always try  (so not to admit she can't i guess) but give up really fast, getting all so out of breath real quick and be embarrassed about it.

I'm keeping myself rather fit and exercise a bit every morning. She'll never join me. I think she's afraid to discover what would happen if she was to try some of her old exercise routine. She'd have to wear her old exercise shorts and sports bra... or try and pass one of those army fitness tests she used to conduct. pushups? situps? running a mile or two? 

I'd love to answer questions about her body, and fitness related experiences. How else would you tease her  for letting herself go so much. What embarrassing situations can she be put in? 

Can't upload more pictures, and I'm not interested in stuffing her or significantly increasing her weight. 

IMG_2542.jpg

4 hours ago, kirsten_is_lazy said:

What's the most exercise she can do without getting winded?

She tried doing squats, while swinging her bag lite the kettlebells she used to exercise with.  Of course it weighted less then a third. declaring “let’s get in shape!”.

She was wearing a tight shirt and shorts that used to be loose but now her saggy ass is slightly hanging out of. Her upper arms jiggled, you could see real strain on her weak flabby thighs trying desperately to sustain the pace without any trace of muscle. Her shirt rode up and a soft roll of fat flopped over the shorts, folding into more rolls every time she bent down.

After just 5 or 6 squats she was starting to breath heavily and said it was “real exercise”. She was already sluggish and loosing the form of the exercise. Less than a minute in, and she is completely out of breath, dropped the bag, hands on her aching thighs, the cute gut expanding and hanging over the tight shorts with each huff and puff. 

“How many rounds are you going for?” I asked. She looked surprised and embarrassed as the thought didn’t cross her mind, even though she used to do more than ten rounds as a mere warmup. 

“I need to catch my breath” was all she managed to say while trying to cover her belly, squeezing it as if it was new, humiliated at the apparent lack of fitness . “That was harder than I remembered”. It took her a long time to stop panting and no more “rounds” were attempted.

This is perfect honestly :) don't need exaggerated weight gain, a healthy belly that isn't distracting in public, and she can choose her own pace if she wants to get slightly back on track or just quit.  Lucky you 😎. Forgot Skinny-fat is a term, and yes that can be very attractive too, like those fit to fat to fit trainers weight gain.

Just realized about the roleplay that you are asking about, busting out of old clothes that are too small is always fun, especially button down shirts where the belly pops out.  If she's really comfortable, calling her your piggy in a blanket when she's in a comforter is fun. But yeah I'm in a similar situation with a woman who wants me to notice her growing curves, and likes when I show her fat art to compare.  She's a little smaller, but it's fun to feel like I'm on an expedition to find new softness.

1 hour ago, Chevalier said:

This is perfect honestly :) don't need exaggerated weight gain, a healthy belly that isn't distracting in public, and she can choose her own pace if she wants to get slightly back on track or just quit. 

Oh, I'm sure she wants to get back on track. Not so sure she's up to the task. Funny you chose that terminology - I can imagine her trying to literally go back to the running track. First she'd have to squeeze into them track pants. They're a bit stretchy, but not enough. Not when she's led a sedentary lifestyle for the last few years. The skin tight yoga pants would squeeze her soft midsection, love handles spilling from the sides, a slight back fat roll forming, and that potbelly she's trying to hide ooze and overflow over the rim of the pants.

Then the sports bra. Her boobs grew a bit, but not enough to justify getting a new one. And while the slightly fuller breasts look better now, everything lower than that does not. Would you believe she used to be a fitness instructor if you saw her like that? She can try and suck in - but that would be useless and just pathetic. The belly is on full display, jiggling with every step. 

When getting to the track she'll see the other girls running there: muscular calves - where she has no muscle, just skinny weak beanpoles; strong thighs with lines of well defined muscles - vs her widening flabby thighs; athletic arms - vs her lumps of flesh, and toned tight abs, showing with no effort needed - she'd try to "flex" her belly, poking it to see if her abs are just hiding, and finding nothing but fat. The athletic girls are running fast, enjoying themselves, nothing jiggles, all lean and fit. And she? From the first step everything jiggles, her body aching unused to the effort. She can't even try and get close to the other's pace, even though they've been at it for some time now and she just began. Can she even finish one lap at her slow pace? She is weak, pathetic and utterly unfit. She can't catch her breath. She has to stop. 

you probably have a talent for writing weight gain stories, and yes I'm glad you got my choice of words.  Wordsmithing is underrated.

I know there are some plus size runners, so if she wants to, she could keep the weight and run. Depends on her lifestyle desires.

https://gearjunkie.com/what-i-learned-plus-size-runner

Nice belly ripple too, life is full of surprises, pun intended. And like most things they fizzle out, blocked by this one in the article for just questioning one thing (why be bopo 1 moment and listen to music about slapping hos). But gotta be fat at all costs right lol. Bad guy for suggesting she exercise indoors during pandemic as I have. Compromise is so helpful, without being compromised yourself, is a lost art.

WEB-L.-Shauntay.jpg

I think I simply gotta wrap stuff up before I get told what up with that?

3 hours ago, Chevalier said:

Just realized about the roleplay that you are asking about, busting out of old clothes that are too small is always fun, especially button down shirts where the belly pops out. 

She has a shirt like that. A white button down shirt. Last time I saw her wearing it was more than a year ago. Her belly wasn't near as bit back then - just a starter belly. Still you could see the strain on those buttons even when she was standing. That shirt always needed tugging down, otherwise a soft roll of a squishy love handle would slowly find it's way out of the constraints. With that shirt on, she would avoid lifting her arms up at any cost, well aware that would put her new layer of chub on full display. The super tight short sleeves dug well into her upper arms. When she bent her elbow, the fat around the sleeve squeezed together forming a "bump" where a firm bicep once was. "What's that?" I asked her, touching the soft mound - "Is that a bicep?" She blushed, knowing the flabby truth, but unable to admit it. "Come on, flex it" i teased her, squeezing lightly, my fingers feeling no firmness. "Come on, Flex!" I said again... you could see she was trying - but nothing happened. "I am flexing" She huffed quietly, blushing. "So where are the muscles?" I asked, squeezing the "bicep" much harder, finding only fat and bones. Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze - nothing but weak flab. 

Embarrassed at her poor display of strength and tired from the effort, she sat down. Her pouch folding into three rolls, pushing the buttons of the small shirt even more apart. Usually she would try to hold her gut, but she was distracted, embarrassed, tired and breathing heavily. her belly expanding with each breath, giving me a peekaboo of a midsection softened by laziness. And then one button couldn't hold it anymore. There was no loud pop, it just fell down so she didn't notice it. She was still sitting, slouched, panting and blushing - and her belly chub was slowly oozing out of the new opening. 

When finally she noticed it she didn't understand what happened at first. She just stared at her fat on her lap, meekly trying to press it back into the shirt - just causing the flubber to jiggle more. After a few mesmerising seconds she darted to the bedroom to change, completely Humiliated.   

31 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

After a few mesmerising seconds she darted to the bedroom to change, completely Humiliated.   

I think she's selling this to you lol and that's awesome. Can't take those types for granted, whether it's by obliviousness or good acting to lower your guard and savor the moment.

34 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

"What's that?" I asked her, touching the soft mound - "Is that a bicep?" She blushed, knowing the flabby truth, but unable to admit it. "Come on, flex it" i teased her, squeezing lightly, my fingers feeling no firmness. 

Guess this is the fat version of bdsm lol she's a good partner.

How old is she? I bet she’ll have pack weight on wether she wants to or not. If you want to tease her, tell her that. She’s lost all her good habits. I bet she’s eats a bit more. As she ages, she’s just gonna keep gaining. That little belly will be just a memory. 

5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you have before and after ?

Low quality, from the days she would wear a bikini without thinking twice, and even let someone take a photo of her sitting (don't have other before pics). She became a fitness instructor a year after that pic was taken, so she got much firmer ant fitter. But even then you can see a hint of abs even with the sitting position. No bikinis for her today, only bathing suits. if she sat like that you would see her gut folding into three rolls covering that bikini bottom. Even if she tried to suck in today - no chance to see any kind of definition on her chubby midsection. She had a hard rock bikini body - and covered it with a soft layer of flab. 

IMG-2562.jpg

4 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

How old is she? I bet she’ll have pack weight on wether she wants to or not. If you want to tease her, tell her that. She’s lost all her good habits. I bet she’s eats a bit more. As she ages, she’s just gonna keep gaining. That little belly will be just a memory. 

Totally lost her habits. After she left the army she kept herself fit by doing yoga every evening. Today around the same time she would roll out the exercise mat and put on tights for an hour of sweat and physical effort, she was slouching on the couch in sweat pants that were supposed to be loose but that was a couple of dress sizes ago. And instead of yoga she ordered pizza. "Remember you used to do yoga around this time of day?" I asked her. "Oh, yea, I really should get back to that, but I don't know if i could hold the poses I did back then. I lost some strength". I patted her belly and teased her: "And gained something else it seems"... 

Guest Guyoftheweek

First of all, people age, and bodies change.  She has a new life now, and a new body. That’s reality. Learn to enjoy her at all stages of life.

I suggest you both go to a fitness class like an Orange Theory, or similar.  You can’t NOT do things when 10 people next to you are doing it too. 
That might remind her of what she used to like.

7 hours ago, Guyoftheweek said:

First of all, people age, and bodies change.  She has a new life now, and a new body. That’s reality. Learn to enjoy her at all stages of life.

I suggest you both go to a fitness class like an Orange Theory, or similar.  You can’t NOT do things when 10 people next to you are doing it too. 
That might remind her of what she used to like.

Definitely a new body, and I do enjoy it. Every time I put an arm around her there's a bulge to squeeze, and the way her belly portrudes out of her tight clothes is a sight to behold ,especially because she's not used to need to suck in, so that gut keeps popping out. Or maybe her core muscles are so weak she just can't hold her belly for long. Either way it's very often on full display. getting farther than her boobs, gently jiggling when we're driving or just walking. She's a plushy soft little mound of untoned flab. 

That Orange Theory looks like it would be pure hell to her. Lots of cardio and core endurance - she'd be gassed out almost immediately. And being surrounded by people who keep at it, many of them older or heavier than her... I'm sure she'd expect to do well on her first try, but she'd have to go much slower than the others, doing modified versions and still needing to take breaks all the time - her breath gasping and her untrained muscles just collapsing, not being able to endure. Red faced, unable to catch her breath for long long time after the class is over, every bulge of fat on her body jiggling in front of everybody. She'd just sink down trying one of the one lunges unable to lift her saggy body with the atrophied muscles of her legs, collapsing into a heap of gasping rolls of fat on the floor. 

Doubt she'd want to come and humiliate herself again after that...  

Guest Guyoftheweek

So OTF is a class, but it's also self paced. You go at your optimal speed, and use weights you can work with. Everyone in class sweats like a 12 year old in gym class, so that won't make her feel singled out.  The first class or two are free, so it's worth a try once we can leave our burrows again.

She has a fatter sister who always whined about needing to diet and exercise, but never getting around to it. A few years ago my wife took her to a free session at her gym, to try and encourage her. Back then my wife was a regular at that gym, and with her trainer background she herself guided their workout. I drove them to the gym. The sister is bottom heavy, she had a small layer of fat around her waist - but never really developed a serious gut. But her thighs and butt were huge and cellulite ridden - you could see that through the tights she wore. It was a warm day, but the fat sister never dared to wear shorts like my wife. When I watched them going into the gym the contrast was stark: my wife in shorts and a crop top, muscular legs and tiny butt - vs her sister, who's whole behind was jiggling like hell and swaying from side to side.

But it was nothing compared to  the sight when they came out of the gym, less than an hour after that. My wife was planning an hour and a half session for them, but I wasn't surprised the sister didn't last that long. Wife was the epitome of fitness. Covered in slight layer of sweat that highlighted her exercised muscles flexing with each step: visible light arm muscles, abs appearing on her bare belly after the workout, and absolutely sculpted legs, not fatigued at all - it was like a warmup for her. The sister... was a mess. Her hand was on her heaving chest, face read, drenched in sweat, arms trembling. Her shirt was soaked wet and rode up - she didn't even notice her soft belly on full display. The fat thighs wobbling with each step, she was on the verge of tears when they came to the car. "I... can't... breathe" she was wheezing while my wife was explaining it was just because "her body was not used to the effort", and she should regain her composure in no time. It wasn't "in no time". the fat sister sat panting in my car the whole ride back, her belly folding over the pants, complaining about how hard that was.  After the sister left I asked my wife why did she go for such a tough workout - "it was nothing. she's just really out of shape. couldn't do a single pushup, or run a mile without breaks". 

So yesterday we had a video talk with her family, and the fat sister was finishing her high intensity workout in the background! And she was not so fat any more. Apparently she used the last month to really start exercising and got herself in decent shape. She was now fit-thick, with an almost flat stomach, her biceps flexing, and visibly strong legs, with muscle lines covered in a small layer of softness. She was wearing shorts! Her once cellulite ridden thighs were still thick, but firm and strong. She was jumping and squatting and when she was done she joined us - having no trouble breathing and talking. 

My wife was shocked. She just ate cookies, and was bloated so she couldn't even suck in her new gut. She somehow managed to mumble a polite compliment, to witch the sister happily replied they should "totally do HIIT workout together and maybe she'll come to my wife's gym to train with her". Wife never really told her family she quit hitting the gym... "You can now show me your full workout routine" the sister said, "I think I can keep up with you now!".   

• 1 month later...

i think i can make a comment in this thread... in my wife's household there are 3 ladies. mother in law. i will try my best to describe the current situation even do there will be a lot of guessing in between. oldest of the trio at 54(1) years old. next 34(2) and 32(3). heights. 1.56, 1.54 and 1.55 so very similar. being mother and daughter, weight distribution is similar. consider the following. bottom heavy. that means, thick legs, wide hips, cellulite and very delectable assets in that area. 1 and 3 have had some job done, especially regarding bigger boobs. as for current weight , i will give you some background. very of similar sizes they usually shared dresses and other clothing. weighing at similar heights... 10 years ago, 1 mantains weight at probably a bit under 60kg, 3 probably a bit heavier but barely, at 65kg and 2 has gone from 60 to 90kilos. and that has created pressure.and it is a beautiful thing to watch

Today she told me she is "going out for a walk". I asked immediately "do you mean for a jog? that's nice! you used to like it." She blushed, "no... just for a walk...maybe I'll jog a bit later" 

I wonder if she dared to try and jog... she was a bit red faced when she returned. It couldn't be just from walking, right? 

• 2 weeks later...

We went outside today to meet with her family in a park. She decided to wear a skin tight summer dress, a favorite of her. It was a snug one a few years ago, but now it was as if the dress was designed to highlight the changes to her softening body:

Its a sleeveless dress, so her arms are on full display, skinny forearms and soft toneless upper arms, with the underarm jiggle when she lifts them up, absolutely no trace left of any biceps or triceps. Her widening hips are hugged by the tight dress, showing the lines of the panties digging into her spare tire, creating real love handles for everyone to see. her once sculpted ass is now a sagging mess, and watching from behind it just mushes into the shapless wide upper thighs. But the dest part was belly. Her panties are too tight, squeezing her gut forward to hang over them, and the tight dress just getting more attention to it. As if someone added a bump made of flab to her abdomen, wobbling with every step. 

Her family was shoked - they never saw her that far from her fit days in such tight form fitting clothes. They kept stealing glances at her pouch, and staring at her flabby ass hugged by the dress. speaking quietly when she couldn't hear about her loosing her form, no longer being the "fit one" in the family.

To top it all, then her nephews called her to play ball with them - as she used to run and fool around with them. She went, suspecting nothing, oblivious to the changes to her body. Everything jiggled and shook. Her weak arms couldn't wrestle down the kids anymore, the ass wobbled with every step and the gut jumped up and down. Her sister who was the fatter one, but now was clearly stronger  and more toned then her couldn't help herself and joined in. Just a few minutes in and she was wiped. She made an excuse, hardly managing to breathe and went to rest. Her sister came to her and patted the portruding gut. "Yea, I think I'm a bit bloated today, maybeI'll rest a bit"

But you could see that potbelly was all soft and fatty. That was no "bloat" - just fat and lazy lifestyle. 

I asked her if she'd like to go on a hike this weekend. She was hesitant at the beginning, but she had no excuse, and she sure couldn't admit the truth - that she's scared of fitting in her hiking clothes, and maybe even more scared of the physical effort. So she agreed. Now I have some time to think of good teasing lines and opportunities I can create - would love to get some Ideas! 

On 7/21/2020 at 5:27 AM, Shhxni said:

I asked her if she'd like to go on a hike this weekend. She was hesitant at the beginning, but she had no excuse, and she sure couldn't admit the truth - that she's scared of fitting in her hiking clothes, and maybe even more scared of the physical effort. So she agreed. Now I have some time to think of good teasing lines and opportunities I can create - would love to get some Ideas! 

A big bag of Aldi's indulgent trail mix has 140 cal per handful. Bring a couple bags on the hike, make sure her water bottles have gatorade instead of water. Manage it carefully and sh'ell come off the hike with a calorie surplus before the big meal...