Fat girls humiliated by skinny girls?

Plumpnesslover

i guess it depends on what kind of humilliation we are looking at. because it can also go the other way around. but for example, making it through some stairs quickly while leaving the other behind and gasping, that kind of i am better than you may be hot to witnes. the other way around, they can shame them by ordering a healthy meal after the fatty orders a double burger , that is so hot

On 4/29/2020 at 12:05 PM, extra_m13 said:

i guess it depends on what kind of humilliation we are looking at. because it can also go the other way around. but for example, making it through some stairs quickly while leaving the other behind and gasping, that kind of i am better than you may be hot to witnes. the other way around, they can shame them by ordering a healthy meal after the fatty orders a double burger , that is so hot

Well I had a tinder date with a fat girl that got a little too drunk and started arguing with a rail thin tall girl at the bar, who trounced her in the argument by grabbing a handful of her belly and calling her fat girl and then walking off 

Guest You're getting fat

You're not out of your mind. It is incredibly hot, whether they do it in her face, or most frequently, behind her back.

My ex's older sister used to fat shame her. It totally turned me on.

"Should you really be eating that?"

"I can tell you party from your beer belly!"

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?"

"We need to get you to the gym before you get any bigger."

She was also a brand rep for yoga pants and I swear this girl would purposely gift her little sister pants that were too small for  her and tease her for not fitting in her old size.

My ex wasn't really bothered by this and when she found out how much I liked it she really ran with it. Always steering the convo to her weight.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...