18 hours ago, Natusik said:

Thank you to everyone who subscribes to me and follows my journey to obesity

We are already 2000😍😘

Thats really great! And also makes perfect sence: as your body and appetite grows, so does the number of followers. Just as it should be, according to SCIENCE

spacer.png

• Curvage Model

cheburek with beef, puff with peach, puff with chicken and pineapple, Caesar salad
Chicken sandwich 2, chicken roll 2, borscht, pasta with cheese and tomatoes, rustic potatoes, mashed potatoes 2, buckwheat 2 (I couldn't even eat half of it)
I pass out,it's probably a food coma😴

3ptcShY6nhA.jpg

4eY_wopLqVE.jpg

D2fWkos1ag4.jpg

novLbMYLUkQ.jpg

U7sW07y5_2s.jpg

Wow, just wow (sorry,  need to get my jaw off the floor, might take a while). I'm really impressed! That is serious amount of food. It's enough for, i don't know,  at least 4 people to have a dinner. Like, for me it would be enough for a couple of days and i'm not a small guy (185cm/89kg). @Natusik you are the absolute best. Thank you very much for sharing, and i hope you enjoy all of this delicious food☺️

You are really REALLY hot. I really look forward to your update posts and you become more beautiful every day. Thank you for being awesome. I’m also worried I sound seedy and creepy with that but you’re the other side of the world and I just mean to show gratitude, appreciation and admiration

Guest Fa10herup
8 hours ago, Natusik said:

@SC274 everything is fine, thank you for your kind words)
don't worry, I will get rounder, gluttonous and fatter)and I like it)

That's the spirit! Full steam and cream ahead! You wanna be so much fatter, don't you? So. Much. Fatter! A happy and heavier destiny awaits. The plumper the prettier. You know you must never stop eating. Nothing but constant delicious dreams to you. Fatter, baby, fatter!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Guest ilovewhalesomuch
1 hour ago, Natusik said:

How Nice It Is To Free Jeans From A Fattened Belly

Snapchat-1349907363.jpg

Snapchat-396017166.jpg

When the quarantine ends I would like to see you taking pics in public wearing those clothes hahaha (and after tell us the reaction of the people). (you are beautiful as always)

Guest Hush

Oh you have a French top! this is so cute! but your fat belly even cuter! look at this overhang and this deep belly button!

• Natusik changed the title to Natusik Updates