• Curvage Model

@Vova88 I'm having dinner right now😄

@FEED4real this has already happened,then my mother stopped me, said that I would get fat, no one will love this😄

@speedy_biff I usually go to my parents ' house and clean out their refrigerator and take a lot of food with me, ahah

57 minutes ago, Natusik said:

@FEED4real this has already happened,then my mother stopped me, said that I would get fat, no one will love this😄

if she only knew 🤣 Your mother is wrong as she could be. Just look at this Website 😁 But it is definitely a funny scene to imagine: you totally pigging out in front of your parents who start to Panic and desperately waving their arms, pleading and trying to stop you from eating up their whole pantry 😂

1 hour ago, Natusik said:

@Vova88 I'm having dinner right now😄

@speedy_biff I usually go to my parents ' house and clean out their refrigerator and take a lot of food with me, ahah

Your passion for weight gain is so unbelievably hot :o love it and your fat belly 

Guest Pblakee

Little do they know about your relentless pursuit to fill your lap with your growing gut 

• Natusik changed the title to Natusik Updates