• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Не могу дождаться, чтобы увидеть, сколько вы растете. Какую часть из вас вы хотите быть самой большой?

Of course the belly,I want it to be huge, soft and tender🤤

4 minutes ago, Natusik said:

Of course the belly,I want it to be huge, soft and tender🤤

Once it turns into a  big soft ball, I hope you do a video massaging it--maybe even with oil--talking about how much you like it. Even if you only spoke in Russian, that would still be lovely.

Hey welcome to curvage and thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful growing body, you look amazing!

May i ask how come you started to gain weight at first? You say you didn't like it in the beginning but now got to live it - what happened to make this wonderful change?

You're in the right place here to find admirers and supporters - I can't wait to see you get fatter :)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ssaylleb said:

Hey welcome to curvage and thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful growing body, you look amazing!

May i ask how come you started to gain weight at first? You say you didn't like it in the beginning but now got to live it - what happened to make this wonderful change?

You're in the right place here to find admirers and supporters - I can't wait to see you get fatter :)

I think it's because of College.
and I began to live separately from my parents

Guest FeederDave
18 minutes ago, Natusik said:

I was asked to take a photo, before and after
I really like the way my stomach is starting to SAG😳

3435.jpg

lookin’ chunky 

2 hours ago, Natusik said:

I was asked to take a photo, before and after
I really like the way my stomach is starting to SAG😳

3435.jpg

Прогресс пуже не скрыть) И он явно идёт на пользу. Продолжай в том же духе! (Progress can no longer be hidden) And it is clearly good for you. Keep up the good work!)

Guest Fa10herup

There's no greater feeling in the world than growing fatter and fatter. Eat up, you sweet beautiful woman, so much delicious food awaits your palate ❤❤❤🍰🧀🍫🍗🌮🍨🍟🍔🍕🍔🍟🍨🌮🍗🍫🧀🍰❤❤❤

• Natusik changed the title to Natusik Updates