On 7/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Natusik said:

People! What do You think about the double chin?🤔

Is it sexy? (I think yeah)🙂

I'm just curious about the opinion. And I'm sorry but I'm not sure if I can ask such questions here?

your little double chin is my favorite thing on this website ❤️

You're looking so nice and plump. Keep up the great work, that belly is really starting to bulge. Re your status - how did you feel when your friend asked if you'd gained weight? Did you try to downplay it? Did you do little things to feel like even more of a fatty? Looking gorgeous.

Guest Georgy

Wow you looking great with that extra weight ! Can't believe how much food you can eat nowadays and how much fatter you got !!! 

• Curvage Model

Some time passed and I decided to check and try on my clothes that I haven't worn for a long time❤️
and I like to compare and talk about how small I was compared to today🤤

You know how wonderful I feel in them and what do you think if I can still wear them and what I look like
P. S One thing I have not been able to fasten😅

2137104874_1(3).thumb.jpg.33f791e40501b5bfa1bd6bfdff6edd1c.jpg  394022428_1(4).thumb.jpg.109d889e87b5573ed0c86f27100fc3da.jpg 960913598_1(1).thumb.jpg.af877551d1ff28da2cda84e8b29be0cb.jpg 525867732_1(2).thumb.jpg.6ddab8c0074f75d63448c150d82fe1a3.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 8/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, archangel62 said:

You're looking so nice and plump. Keep up the great work, that belly is really starting to bulge. Re your status - how did you feel when your friend asked if you'd gained weight? Did you try to downplay it? Did you do little things to feel like even more of a fatty? Looking gorgeous.

I felt a little awkward, the way I let myself go,I started talking about how it was all because of the quarantine)😅
I like to try on old clothes to understand how much bigger I get, even when I tilt my belly hangs down a lot😍

On 8/19/2020 at 1:46 AM, zlatan said:

What are you eating recently? :)

You looks so beautiful!! ❤️

the last time I made empanadas,and now I eat hot dogs🌭

• Natusik changed the title to Natusik Updates