3TaJspZDcLI.jpg

YM9m_v7U14g.jpg

No wonder you're a fat girl!

You're so beautiful!

Guest ThePetDet
5 hours ago, Natusik said:

hRwa8CDa7eA.jpg

IpRrABw7M5o.jpg

It’s difficult to academically describe how a belly could look “pure”, but all i’ll say is that yours is the definition of it.

@Natusik well, workout pants are definitely an option, since overeating is basically a workout: both are about increasing phisical capabilities and making your body look the way you want. The only difference is that eating is actually fun)

However, if quarantine has teached us something, it's the fact that pants are largely overrated. Why bother with them at all while staying at home) Also, it would be more fun to try them on a few weeks later (spoiler: they probably won't button at all 😅

2 hours ago, Natusik said:

@forester the most interesting thing is that I am very used to this lifestyle and do not know what to do,ahah)

You seem to really enjoy this lifestyle and the results are amazing, so keep it up! 😉 There might be minor inconveniences on the way, such as outgrowing  clothes, but they're only there to show your progress 🙂

• Natusik changed the title to Natusik Updates