Luna Martinez

Mugen Civic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Vako said:

Her Halloween costume man, pure gold!

Also, she's aware of the fat fetish around her, jokingly said she would sell photos for fat forums via Paypal, maybe if she has a little pressure on her about how much people want to see her, maybe she'll open up more

images - 2022-05-05T221414.409.jpeg

"If I share with you my PayPal and send me money?? And I'll take more photos for your fat loving forums"

IMG_20220506_102207.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

She went to congress and looks adorable. You can barely see the arms of the chair and she looks tight in there.

On 5/5/2022 at 10:36 PM, Vako said:

Her Halloween costume man, pure gold!

Also, she's aware of the fat fetish around her, jokingly said she would sell photos for fat forums via Paypal, maybe if she has a little pressure on her about how much people want to see her, maybe she'll open up more

images - 2022-05-05T221414.409.jpeg

Sometimes I dont see her posts cuz she gets pretty annoying. She's more of a looker that a hearer(?). And pretty cool that she found out about this, she took a while. And considering she is not only showing her body more, but also skin hope she is more comfortable being a big girl.

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-17 200522.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-17 200542.png

instagram_post_lunamartinezoficial__at_5_17_2022__CdrKFOWP73t__1.jpg

On 5/17/2022 at 8:10 PM, Mugen Civic said:

She went to congress and looks adorable. You can barely see the arms of the chair and she looks tight in there.

Sometimes I dont see her posts cuz she gets pretty annoying. She's more of a looker that a hearer(?). And pretty cool that she found out about this, she took a while. And considering she is not only showing her body more, but also skin hope she is more comfortable being a big girl.

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-17 200522.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-17 200542.png

instagram_post_lunamartinezoficial__at_5_17_2022__CdrKFOWP73t__1.jpg

She looks so massive compared to other people, I would totally be up to buy content from her 

I really really hope she ends up in sites like this, not only the money, the support man, she's a world of possibilities

FB_IMG_1652958778201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...