My wife hardlined me and says she wont gain weight and actually wants a 6 pack...

ifeedthickens

Me and this absolute cutie have been together for the better part of 6 years. She's 5 foot 1 and roughly 140 pounds. Shes known for a while of my interests and has humored me by letting me feed her burgers while we make sweet sweet lovin, but last night i told her the extent of what turns me on. I told her that i want to see her gain and break free from the shackles of other peoples prying eyes. Shes always been extremely self conscious and easily swayed by peoples rude opinions. Like, get this. We were face timing in the shower and Recently shes put on 20 freaking pounds in the last 3 weeks, its incredible. I show her how excited it got me and she seemed to enjoy the newfound attention to those areas of her body but literally the day after sent me photos of her running and counting calories. I was pissed but i kept it to myself.  I really opened up to her about the true extent to which I find feederism attractive and she wasn't exactly excited but at the least she was understanding. what then proceeded next made me yell out loud in rage after the call ended. SHE REPLIES BY TRYING TO BE CUTE AND SAYING SHE WANTS TO GET A SIX PACK. Im fucking suicidal at this point (not really dont worry lol). This obsession has robbed me of experiencing sex in any social capacity. I've been isolated in my interests for my entire life. When I was very young, Id always catch myself staring at the fattest woman in the supermarket and Id be getting strange feelings from it which at the time I couldn't explain but I know now what my body was trying to tell me. Id even be embarrassed to watch cartoons with friends if the episode had anything to do with weight gain because of the strange feelings it gave me. So its safe to say Ive had this social curse for as long as I can remember and it has nothing to do with any 1 childhood event. Its just always been there. Anyways sorry about rambling but im getting back to the point. I told her all of what I just said about how its a deeply ingrained part of me and I really spilled my guts to her pretty hard that helping her get fat (to whatever weight shes comfortable with) would be my ultimate fantasy lived out. All these years ive only dated slightly chubby girls except for one off and on fling I had with an amazingly sexy 400 pound girl. she had blonde hair and blue eyes with most of the weight being in her hips, tits, thighs and ass. I felt like I died and went to heaven. I broke it off because I awoke from my lustful bliss and realized me and her really weren't socially compatible. This was extremely hard to do but I had to be true to myself. Im glad I left her as we really had no spark, and if I would've stayed I would have never been able to marry my beautiful wife who is considerably smaller. I am so distraught over this. It just seems I cant win In life. I meet a fattie on par with early foxxie roxxie who is totally okay with gaining and it turns out we arent compatible. But then I meet my wife and we get along so well Youd think we have been friends since kindergarten... but she doesnt understand how repressed my urges are and that i feel like necking myself when she says "I want to get a six pack"... Im really lost here and I dont know what to do. Im not going to leave her over this, that would be silly, but I cant hold back what I truly like all my life, Ill build resentment that way and dont want to take my anger out on her just because she doesnt want to gain for me. Help...

30 minutes ago, ifeedthickens said:

I told her that i want to see her gain and break free from the shackles of other peoples prying eyes.

That's a really desperate approach, no wonder she ran away.  I wanna make ya too fat to leave me, but hey, works in other people's cases.

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-fattens-up-girlfriend-for-two-years-to-deter-love-rivals.html

34 minutes ago, ifeedthickens said:

Recently shes put on 20 freaking pounds in the last 3 weeks, its incredible. I show her how excited it got me and she seemed to enjoy the newfound attention to those areas of her body but literally the day after sent me photos of her running and counting calories.

Especially after that. If I was you, I'd honestly just find a moment when she binge eats and then pounce on her.

You got a huge wall of text too, done in a run-on fashion without paragraph breaks to be easily digestible. Doubt that'll gain responses.  It'd honestly be cheaper and more peaceful to buy a few vids here or join an onlyfans rather than fight with your wife who obviously stopped trying your fetish (which feederism is a very slow BDSM lifestyle with fat doing the bondage, which I don't get why anyone would go above 20-50 pounds).

38 minutes ago, ifeedthickens said:

I meet a fattie on par with early foxxie roxxie who is totally okay with gaining and it turns out we arent compatible.

I accept the diminishing returns, with incompatibility half-lifes if you will.  Average time for me to be half as interested in a woman is 1-2 weeks, especially if she got me to front load with extra money, and her ability to talk becomes more distant if not controlling; so I just tolerate the person, rather than keep throwing bad money after good.  Just have to wait for a good day or find other things to do (which many are terrible at, and that cripples compatibility), sadly.

40 minutes ago, ifeedthickens said:

Im not going to leave her over this, that would be silly, but I cant hold back what I truly like all my life, Ill build resentment that way and dont want to take my anger out on her just because she doesnt want to gain for me. Help...

Dooommmeeedd!!!!

11 hours ago, Chevalier said:

If I was you, I'd honestly just find a moment when she binge eats and then pounce on her.

This, every time.

oh wel... she being short magnifies every pound. as for the rest... i guess there are several ways to see it. if you meet and she was thin and fit, you cannot really ask for a lot of difference going forward specially if it was a life long habit. i will give you the example of two ladies, both short, at 5'1 lets say. you meet them both weighing lets say 125pounds. not skinny but thin and in good shape. both watch their weight and have an activa life-style, but one goes normal about it, watches what she eats and exercises in a regular way, and has been doing it for decades. the other loves to eat and is able to eat as much as you and doesnt really like exercising but does it so people dont point her if she gains weight, profoundly insecure about that. 

now, fast forward. it is easier to tell that the one with the bigger appetite and lazier approach to exercise has a better chance of becoming a fatty, the other... may be your lady here

Guest Chuunda

So.... why'd you marry this woman if your fetish is such a big part of your life that you'll build resentment over her wanting to get fit? Like you even said she indulged in your fantasies with the feeding and what not, but it doesn't sound like you communicated the extent of your fetish clearly. You make it sound like she only wants to get fit for other people, but that's the same fucking thing if she were to gain weight for you. Cause it does not seem like she shares your enthusiasm levels for this fetish.

Stop resenting her. You need to reflect on your actions with the yelling and the resentment. It is unhealthy to get angry at your WIFE over a fetish. It is her choice with whatever she does with her body. If this fetish really did mean so much then you should of stuck it out with the fat girl you dated prior, cause it doesn't seem like "getting along well" is good enough given the way you have described this. 

• 8 months later...
  • Curvage Model

As a Female reading this(I am an FA but not a feeder)-

***-If the fact that she gained 20 lbs wasn't good enough for you and you just kept pushing her for more and more OF COURSE she isn't going to keep going and reject the whole idea, because when will it be enough?****

That's just as bad as "the world" telling her to be thinner and thinner! And at least that is rewarded with social acceptance and looking good in cute clothes ! I'm just surprised especially if you aren't a person who has to see a gain (you've dated already fat women) that you couldn't find an already chubby woman that you are also compadable with. In America their everywhere especially rural areas.(I don't know where you live)

You can't expect her to change her entire body just for you, especially if it is a jelousy thing in which case that is something YOU should be looking at changing even if it requires therapy, which might be a good idea anyway if you are torn enough over this to consider leaving her. If I were her I would be LIVID that you didn't disclose the entirety of your fetish before you were married. So YOU were being dishonest. If my husband came to me tomorrow and said that I don't turn him on and he always knew that, I would...freak out to a level I can not express!!!

Props to all the guys who gave responses I love what you said and was so impressed that you all saw her side and didn't suggest manipulation or anything like some of the stuff I've seen in some other threads!!! Very Impressed!!!

Also, I know for me, I'm 5'1 125, if I wear clothing that is too tight and sit the right way I look 20 lbs heavier. Maybe if she has been willing to play along as much as she has so far she would be willing to dress up for you in a way that makes her look fat without gaining. You would have to use your imagination. To make it work you have to compromise. I'm not telling you to buy the video, but even if you just look at the stills from my video Bimbo Pig Potion you will see what I mean. I'm the same weight through the whole video.

The most important thing is that SHE feels sexy, most women, when they don't feel sexy they don't want to have sex. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you want to be having sex lol!

The more I think about it- when she sent you the video or face time and you got all excited you probably said something like "I can't wait to see you get so f-ing fat!!!" And that is a very understandable thing to say when you have this fetish and get excited. But to her it would be HORRIFYING! Plus if she gained that quick she is probably very scared watching her body change so fast. 

If I were you I would let her know how much you appreciate the weight that she has gained for you and that she is perfect -EXACTLY AS SHE IS RIGHT NOW-  no 6 pack, no extra weight, just please everyone chill for a minute and get comfortable- and that if you do say you want her bigger that it is like bedroom talk for you, it gets you excited but you don't really expect her to do that, the idea turns you on - but she has already done alot -20 lbs on someone who is 5'1 is ALOT! In 3 weeks! I would probably have had 6 heart attacks!!!

If you are still around- I know this is an old thread, I thought maybe a non intentional gainer/ that still enjoys their gain/ that is an FA female could help?

I'm dying to know if you really did say the "I can't wait to see you get... I want you to... SO F-ing fat thing! I would put money on it!