SSBBW Content

theviviennerose

I was searching through pictures and found one of me at 335 lbs. I'm 450-ish pounds now. I haven't weighed since quarantine, because the house scale doesn't go past 400!

Anywho, it got me thinking. What is your favorite SSBBW Content? Aside from gaining, what do you enjoy watching your big girls do?

I've been in the mood to be more bold with my shots and videos. I'd love your inspiration!

In the pictures below, you can see my body has distributed mostly to my lower body, but still pretty evenly. My hips are now 82", versus back then around 70". My thighs are over 60", my stomach has spilled down, and my back fat is chunkalicious. What are the biggest changes you note? 

IMG_7015.jpg

2020-02-22 17.39.04.jpg

Guest ssbbwlove

My favorite thing an SSBBW does is when they pick up their belly and let it drop and jiggle. Nothing is hotter than that IMO. 

Honestly, aside from gaining, I really enjoy the every day stuff— what’s different about getting dressed, going out to eat, fitting in cars, avoiding stairs, etc. I guess I find it hot to see how fatness is different than being average sized. 

Oh, and fun mass consumption stuff. I like that it’s ‘bad’ and ‘rebellious’ and decadent and feminine all at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...