Shy and curvy: the origin story

Guest Shy and curvy

Guest Shy and curvy

Hello my loves ! :)

it’s been around a month since I started actively interacting with some of you (cause I’ve been quiet on this site since 2018 😉).

i figured it could be a perfect time to tell you a little about me so we get to know eachother ☺️

For privacy/security purposes, I’ll keep parts of my personal story to myself, but I wanna share most of it with you since you’re really nice to me ❤️

weight gain story

when I was young, I use to be really skinny.

i was in a lot of sports team and I was really active! 
when I got busy in college though, I started gaining a lot of weight;

i did a lot of dieting and exercising, lots and gained back a lot of weight and at one point I got really sick and had to have surgery.

after the surgery, my body was like in shock and decided he didn’t want to lose weight anymore; 

So in two years, I gained around 100 pounds;

since then, my body is hanging on to this weight, no matter what I do with my nutrition and exercise.

so I decided that I should embrace my curves and get the most out of them;

i started feeling more at ease with my appearance and realized there were a lot of guys out there really into curves and into me 😉😂

here are a couple of pics (the first one is in 2015, around 150 pounds and the last one is now at 255!)

C03A3D66-DF71-47EF-9751-E15ED2A275FC.thumb.jpeg.c24b3fe2b6306f5233b279ac31d0f781.jpeg

personal life 

I’m a 25 yo lady who grew up in Canada in a happy family. 
I had, like most people, my share of struggles in life and I’m at a point where everything is going great for me right now.

(except maybe this covid thing ruining my plans 😉😂)

i have a lot of friends and love to discuss with new people!

i play music, I paint and draw, and I’m currently in grad school. I love to read and I consider myself a bit of a geek/introvert.

im curious, I love to learn new things and I’m a sensitive flower 😉

for those who care, I’m an ENFP, if that can help you figure out who I am ☺️

i have adhd and love to start new projects, so if I don’t respond to you right away, it’s nothing against you.

im probably off to start a new project that I’ll never finish 😂😂

the things I value the most are respect, honesty, boundaries, friendships, trust and loyalty.

i love to be in control at all time and I tend to take a long time to trust people; that doesn’t mean I don’t like them right away

that’s why i won’t show my face on here and I expect people not to try to find me (not that I’m famous or anything)

but I’ve been stalked before by people on this site and I prefer to keep my privacy to a maximum this time.

on a lighter note

i also really enjoy people looking at my pictures, reviewing my videos and giving me a reaction on my posts;

it makes me feel like it’s an « even » exchange ! 
cause only posting pictures and seeing they were downloaded but no one commented on it feels a little bit like people are using me!

i love to know when you love them; I feel appreciated and beautiful ❤️

to finish this long ass presentation post, here’s a couple pictures of me to please my ego and your eyes ❤️

i can’t wait to get to know you all xx

(the 2 first pics are from my next video; which is also my first eating video 😏☺️)

F560DE9D-C83B-40F4-BFCC-4293FC42E131.thumb.jpeg.5e3ded5e1a60d48c7ba60a2bb03b47e9.jpeg

59D7B4FD-3504-4FFF-B589-21655E2B5C81.thumb.gif.294e2b9528352f22e28d26b11bad1ea7.gif
735A0CDB-00F9-40E0-9139-B003B47ABE64.thumb.jpeg.8ee823db51e515bc3ad98fa7021c5232.jpeg

9617B07C-764D-4043-8353-B538AFCF76AE.thumb.jpeg.c7ab8ed906e2c4991dd577c2e531ee79.jpeg

45B928C0-2DEC-43DB-90A1-8FBAFB6E5C6F.thumb.jpeg.27e43b80b4f815876c5478cda2c489e9.jpeg
0CE18D25-C3A0-46ED-9361-E9FF1DF45D53.thumb.jpeg.01d5d8e0d3ec557510636287c607a1d5.jpeg
6A641302-372D-4482-8DEC-CF76CE9941C6.thumb.jpeg.38d37dab8f85d68a56fd722aa3286cd5.jpeg

6CDD4C0A-87D1-4BB0-8D19-ED95173F2304.thumb.jpeg.1129b249aba1ed89bca2884967456d9b.jpeg

E5685EFE-A918-4ADE-ADDC-B0597B2B0F8C.thumb.jpeg.8a29fd04feb0eaee075fa35bc4419aee.jpeg

Guest jarhead78

What a beautiful, candid and open thing to write - it’s so heartening to read your story and learn of your battles with happiness vs pressure to remain slim.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey and gorgeous pics/vids with the Curvage community, you are hugely appreciated by us all.

J. 

Thanks for sharing- it's always nice to know more about the person behind the pictures, especially when that person is such a cutie!

I love the title of this post btw- 'origin story' sounds like when they describe the background of how a marvel superhero got their powers. I guess in this case it's more of a background of how shy and curvy got her additional pounds 😂

Hope you're staying safe in these interesting times, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to seeing more of you (figuratively but also definitely literally) 😊

Guest Mc22ght

Thanks for sharing your story & all those lovely pictures. You're a very smart beautiful young woman. That’s great to hear that your embracing your curves as they are perfect in every way 😊 I hope you get to meet loads of lovely caring people on here and have many positive experiences in the future ❤️❤️

Hey great introduction, really put's context to you as a person, looking good with your added weight as well!

Hopefully you'll find your time here a blast, who knows maybe one day you'll go from Shy and Curvy to Confident and Voluptuous? haha

Guest Shy and curvy
14 hours ago, jarhead78 said:

What a beautiful, candid and open thing to write - it’s so heartening to read your story and learn of your battles with happiness vs pressure to remain slim.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey and gorgeous pics/vids with the Curvage community, you are hugely appreciated by us all.

J. 

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment ☺️

in real life, I’m pretty upfront and open with people I meet, cause I’m an open book; I have to take a couple precautions here just to be safe, but I wouldn’t genuine and authentic if I didn’t share a part of my life with you all :)

Guest Shy and curvy
7 hours ago, anonymouslyblissful said:

thanks for sharing, you look beautiful

You’re really sweet ☺️ Thanks for reading !

Guest Shy and curvy
6 hours ago, pepe said:

Thanks for sharing- it's always nice to know more about the person behind the pictures, especially when that person is such a cutie!

I love the title of this post btw- 'origin story' sounds like when they describe the background of how a marvel superhero got their powers. I guess in this case it's more of a background of how shy and curvy got her additional pounds 😂

Hope you're staying safe in these interesting times, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to seeing more of you (figuratively but also definitely literally) 😊

Haha i appreciate you noticing the effort with the title ;) 

even if I’m really authentic in my interactions with you all and with what I present, the mystery makes it feel a bit fictional and i find that the analogy of the marvel characters suited quite perfectly to the situation haha (and it made me laugh 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

Hope you’re well with all the end of the world thingy ;) haha

Guest Shy and curvy
4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

thanks for sharing, you have definitely come to the right place to celebrate curves ! 

Thanks for taking the time to comment ☺️ This warms my heart ! 

Guest Shy and curvy
4 hours ago, Mc22ght said:

Thanks for sharing your story & all those lovely pictures. You're a very smart beautiful young woman. That’s great to hear that your embracing your curves as they are perfect in every way 😊 I hope you get to meet loads of lovely caring people on here and have many positive experiences in the future ❤️❤️

Thank you so much!! I have talked to so many amazing people on here already ☺️ 
It can really be positive when you’re patient enough!

Guest Shy and curvy
4 hours ago, Deskz said:

Hey great introduction, really put's context to you as a person, looking good with your added weight as well!

Hopefully you'll find your time here a blast, who knows maybe one day you'll go from Shy and Curvy to Confident and Voluptuous? haha

Hahah confident and voluptuous reallly do feel like a thing I could evolve into 😂 I kinda feel like a Pokemon now 😂😂

Guest Shy and curvy
34 minutes ago, redhunter261 said:

Loved reading this, I’m an enfp too lol!

You know what? I think that makes total sense to me 😉☺️😂

Guest Mc22ght
Just now, Shy and curvy said:

Thank you so much!! I have talked to so many amazing people on here already ☺️ 
It can really be positive when you’re patient enough!

So happy to hear this 😊😊

6 hours ago, Shy and curvy said:

Hahah confident and voluptuous reallly do feel like a thing I could evolve into 😂 I kinda feel like a Pokemon now 😂😂

Well with enough rare candies (or just food in general), and happiness, don't think it'll take too long tbh!

Hi, S&C,

Loving your personality and careful yet quite confident approach... 😍. As mentioned, you have amazing curves and great skin tone... 

I was in a relationship with a girl who was a little shy about her curves - She would not eat well out, as she thought that everybody would associate her appetite and enjoyment of food to her size. She was a big girl and she did put on weight when we were together - which was great for me (being a little selfish here), she used to eat well when out of public and I supported her on this... Unfortunately, we did not get together as our working lives somehow never sorted themselves out to make this happen at the pace that she wanted. We still chat occasionally now and there are no hard feelings.... Life and love can be difficult at times...

Guest Shy and curvy

@1mini1

thanks for the kind words ❤️

it’s really hard for women to embrace our curves since all our life society made us feel like we should do otherwise 

I’m sure you’ll someday find a lovely lady and your acceptance will help her feel more confident ❤️

14 hours ago, Shy and curvy said:

@1mini1

thanks for the kind words ❤️

it’s really hard for women to embrace our curves since all our life society made us feel like we should do otherwise 

I’m sure you’ll someday find a lovely lady and your acceptance will help her feel more confident ❤️

Hi S&C,

Your most welcome and thank you for your positive response.... Its women like yourself on these forums that will ultimately shape future society to accept that people come in all shapes and sizes and that we all require to be loved equally....😘