Trouble now that I’m not feeding her

tranquilo

Hello,

I was feeding my GF from August until around New Years. Around that time, she said she wanted to lose weight, which I understood and support. 

However, now that I’m not feeding her, I’m having a lot of trouble getting aroused by her. This is puzzling to me because I’ve never had an issue before with women I wasn’t feeding, and I had sex with her many times before we began the feeding thing. So I’m not sure what’s causing the problem. The rest of the relationship is going well. 

My theory is that subconsciously I feel like I did something wrong and now my body feels guilty about being sexual with her. Does this make any sense?  Any other theories?

it can be a lot of things. we get used to ladies as well, we lose the thrill of them not gaining , we know what is there, human nature i guess, we even get tired of eating tbone everyday. if the feeling is mutual probably something new can be tried. also that happens, you kinda feel bad about just wanting her to gain for you to experience pleasure, 

8 hours ago, high said:

You get aroused by her growth, and now that she is not growing, you don't get aroused. Is she losing weight?

She’s lost a few pounds. Maybe five or six. 

I’m struggling with the idea that I should be having a hard time getting aroused without feeding. Like I mentioned before, I’ve dated lots of women (including this one before August) and had no problems getting going without feeding them. In fact, most of the women I’ve dated weren’t even fat 

I would say you've got used to the extra excitement of feeding her and it'll take some time to get used to 'normal' sex again - I've known a couple of people who got really into certain kinks and after a while struggled to find vanilla sex exciting. Maybe trying something different that you're both interested in or roleplaying would help?