Olivia Munn

Tedthebellboy

2 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

The tabloid trash articles speculating are funny because they don't mention the noticeable gut.

Those dumbasses have their own ideas of what constitutes as "worthwhile" news. They've left me disappointed with nothing involving a pregnant celeb or a celeb that's put on weight (or both) many times in the past

On 9/6/2021 at 1:32 AM, Theangelofdeath said:

Those dumbasses have their own ideas of what constitutes as "worthwhile" news. They've left me disappointed with nothing involving a pregnant celeb or a celeb that's put on weight (or both) many times in the past

Weight gain is largely no longer reported on firstly because it has historically been negative coverage, secondly it has overwhelmingly been focussed on women gaining weight and is often seen as an example of clearly sexist reporting and lastly, particularly with regards to European legal/moral standards around reporting and right to privacy, there isn’t really an argument for it being remotely in the public interest. The only real weight exception is the fat2fit sponsored/advert ‘news’ stories selling a weight loss product/regime/service.

Pregnancy is still a comparative exception, but I suspect this is as much to do with the fact that it’s viewed differently/positively and celebs often publicly announce the news so falls more towards public disclosure.

Doubt we’ll be seeing a resurgence any time soon of the old weight gain news stories you used to see 10+ years ago.

6 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I'm not trying to cancel her or anything. More so just saying that I don't have a ton of hope for her gaining weight, given her willingness to so casually and callously spit this kind of cruelty. But I suppose it's not always in someone's control whether they gain or not. We'll see!

Never underestimate people’s capacity for hypocrisy. Judging from her current weight, she will most definitely gain. 

On 9/9/2021 at 8:09 PM, Antisac said:

Never underestimate people’s capacity for hypocrisy. Judging from her current weight, she will most definitely gain. 

I'm hoping that Olivia goes full Jessica Simpson/Ashley Graham with her weight gain from pregnancy, and after she gives birth; fails to shed the weight and swells to Chrissy Metz proportions!   Which probably won't happen, but a fella can dream, can't he?

• 2 months later...