Corrupting Holly

By Polarisdreamer & Berserker1133

Part 1 Of 2:

Even though she’d practically become a fixture of the uppity university’s coffee shop, few who entered the establishment spared so much as a passing glance toward the lonely young lady sitting by one of the front windows.  She appeared, as she normally did, lazily dressed in an oversized baggy sweater with some comfy yoga pants adorning her thicker than average legs. Her dark hair was fashioned into a chin-length curled-under bob with long bangs, but one would be hard-pressed to notice considering the pudgy bookworm’s pretty face was currently too far buried in her favorite book.  Although, on this particular day she wasn’t reading it, not right now, right now she was using the book to shield herself from the unbelievably hot guy waiting in line that had totally just noticed her checking him out.

Holly took a deep breath.  It would be okay.  The handsome hunk of a man would probably just shrug his shoulders and ignore her like everyone else.  Everything would be okay.  In a few seconds, she’d peek over her book and see that he’d completely forgotten about her. 

One…Two…Three… 

Holly peeked, and sure enough, the broad-shouldered man had turned his back to her.  Phew!  That had been a close call…  Or had it been?  Holly often perversely wondered how she’d acquired her uncanny ability to melt into social obscurity everywhere she went.  How sad was it that her typical day off looked exactly like this?

Coffee shops on college campuses were supposed to be places to meet new people, and make new friends or, as Holly hoped, maybe even a boyfriend.  Yet here, instead of becoming her proving ground, this tiny little establishment had become a refuge. 

This was the one place she could go where she could make believe that society cared about her.  Among the noises of people, their scent, their chatter, and their occasional glances, Holly could give her brain a small taste of what it truly craved, to belong to a tribe of other people just like her.

Taking a bite of the stale pastry she’d purchased with her coffee half an hour ago, Holly relaxed in her seat and leaned back.  She tried to spot where the hottie in the sharp looking suit had gone off to but didn’t see him in line anymore.  Biting her lip in disappointment, Holly couldn’t help but disappointingly think to herself, ‘Why don’t guy’s make the first move anymore?’

Before she had time to muse over her question, her attention was drawn to an unexpected shadow that quickly covered her empty table.

“Are you a fan of all E. L. James novels?  Or are you just jumping on the bandwagon because of the 50 Shades movies?”  A charming masculine voice echoed softly into her left ear.

Turning around in a frantic motion, Holly’s eyes widened with disbelief at the Greek god of a man who had just invited himself into her personal space.  It was the same guy she’d been ogling in line just minutes prior!  He had noticed her!  Holly could hardly keep her flustered wits about her, her response was a pitifully dumb sounding, “Umm..” 

Why was she pausing??  Not only had Holly read every single one of E. L. James’ books, she’d read 50 Shades of Grey at least a dozen times!  Gathering her composure as best she could, Holly nervously cleared her throat before tersely responding, “I’m a fan.”

“Cool.  Me too.”  The hunky guy smiled, “Mind if I join you?”

“Umm..”  Holly could hardly breath in this guy’s presence, much less form a complete sentence.  He was totally lightyears out of her league, yet he sounded interested in her…

This was too good to be true.  He was probably pulling some kind of prank on her, some kind of joke.  Not wanting to fall into his trap, Holly managed to shakily respond, “I’m actually expecting some friends to meet me here like.. ten minutes ago..”

Strange.  He didn’t seem dissuaded in any way.  In fact, he merely shrugged and countered with a sincere, “Then how about I buy you a coffee tomorrow?”

Holly could hardly believe her ears.  Was this guy legit interested in her??

He totally was!  Holly knew she should play hard to get, but if this guy was seriously interested in her, she was desperate to hold his attention.  Engaging her rarely used impression of a flirtatious sorority girl, Holly smiled faintly at Mr. Hottie and timidly burst, “How about you buy me a beer, tonight?”

“It’s a date.  Wanna meet at Pat’s pub down on 30th street?  Around 7:30?”

Did she hear him correctly?  He agreed!?

Ha!  He agreed!  Holly was speechless.  This was amazing!  This was like striking gold!  This was better than winning the freaking lottery!  She tried to say, ‘heck yeah,’ but her tongue was so tied she couldn’t make the words come out, so she merely nodded to show her agreement.

“Great, I’ll pay for dinner, but please wear something that actually complements your figure.  We’ll have a lot of fun tonight.”  Mr. mystery hunk commented before making his leave of the preppy coffee shop.

Speechless.  She’d even forgotten to ask him for his name and number...  Why was she so bad at this??

Wait…  What did he mean by the last thing he said to her??  Was he saying that what she was wearing right now didn’t compliment her figure??  And what exactly did he mean by ‘figure,’ was he hinting that she was overweight?  Holly knew she was a little overweight, she didn’t need some perfect looking guy calling her out for it!  And.. and..  fun?

Fun…

Was he suggesting…  No.  No way.  On a first date?  Was he that kind of guy?  Holy hell did Holly hope that he was that kind of guy.  She’d ignore whatever subtext she’d sensed in his last comment to her.  She’d skipped so many possible chances to finally have an earthshattering sexual experience with someone she genuinely found physically attractive because of her fear of rejection.  She couldn’t let herself skip this one too.  He was way too hot.  And he looked so strong.  Gosh.  The things she’d let him do to her…

The rest of Holly’s day was almost a complete blur.  Excitement pulsed within her veins.  Her imagination fed a steady stream of sufficiently kinky and dirty thoughts into the back of her mind, constantly prodding her and pushing her to recall the impeccable facial structure that had taken her breath away.

The real test of her delirious facilities was in the time leading up to her unexpected date.  The question of what to wear plagued her mind throughout the day, but now it was almost paralyzing her.  He said he wanted her to wear something that complemented her figure.

She wasn’t a dummy, she knew that when used as a verb the definition of complement basically meant that he wanted her to wear something that would enhance her figure, but that was exactly the problem.  She had an overweight figure.  To ‘enhance’ it would mean she would have to show it off and the last time Holly had really done that was three years and 30 unwanted pounds ago.

She hoped it was only 30 pounds.  Lord knew that she hadn’t hit the gym since she’d graduated college and started working toward getting her PhD in psychology.  Had she gained more weight over the summer?  She was reluctant to find out, but she knew she had no other choice.

167lbs…

F*ck!  She’d gained seven whole pounds since graduation!  She was only five feet six inches tall, she had to be more careful with her diet, 20 more pounds and she’d officially be classified as obese!  At the rate she was going, she’d be obese well before she turned 23!

Time was running out, assessing herself honestly in the mirror, Holly took stock of what she was working with.

The positives, Holly never really had a big bust, she’d sported a B-cup for most of her adult life, but since she’d started packing on the pounds toward the stressful end of her undergraduate career, her perky little B’s had blossomed into much fuller C’s.  She never really dressed to show them off, but it was certainly an area she could try and showcase on her date.

The negatives, while her tits had grown modestly, the rest of her had grown more abundantly.  Holly had a natural pear-shaped figure, so she always tended to carry more weight around her hips, thighs and chunky rear end, but her rather large weight gain had actually changed the silhouette of her figure.

She’d developed a pronounced beer belly.  Quite a big one.  There was no way of sugar coating it.  It was the one thing she’d permanently received from her time in college besides her diploma.  Her gut was squishy and round, with most of the weight accumulating around her lower belly.  It protruded outward embarrassingly far.  She couldn’t suck it in all the way even if she put her best effort into it.  While her hips had widened with age, and her legs had thickened, her stomach had grown at a rate that exceeded even her uncommonly cushy butt.

She didn’t exactly have a lot of clothing options to ‘enhance’ her out of shape and overfed figure.  Most of her clothes were a size larger than she needed, stretchy, or far too old to fit.  In fact, she really only had three choices for her date. 

First, she had a skirt and tube top combo that she’d kept as a souvenir from spring break freshman year.  The tube top wouldn’t fit her swollen tits, and the skirt didn’t make it halfway up her thighs.  Next. 

Second, Holly owned a sexy black pair of ripped denim jeans that she’d liked to pair with a flowing white button-down blouse senior year.  The blouse drew attention to her bust, and concealed her meaty midsection a little bit, but, much to Holly’s horror, while the jeans still managed to contain her chubby thighs and chunky butt, her puffy gut made the pants impossible to zip and button.  This outfit had fit last year…  Sh*t!

Holly only had one clothing option left.  Her little black dress.  The last time she’d worn it was during senior week a few months ago.  Digging through her closet, she eventually found it.  Holding it in her hands, the short knee-length, strapless cocktail mini dress appeared distressingly smaller than she remembered.  Although, the fabric did have some stretch to it, she was nervous she’d outgrown it like the rest of her date worthy wardrobe.

Willing the dress onto her uncooperatively pudgy body, Holly was less than impressed by the reflection she saw in the mirror.  The dress fit, barely.  It certainly didn’t appear knee-length anymore.  The stretchy fabric was so tight across her round potbelly and cushy buttocks that it hardly made it halfway down her pudgy thighs. 

The strapless nature of the dress accentuated her bust, but the dark color seemed to draw attention to her soft looking upper arms and the chubby features of her formerly angular face.  She did the best she could with make-up to try and downplay her burgeoning cheeks and double-chin, but she doubted that her face would be the first thing her mystery man would notice about her tonight.

Black was supposed to be a slimming color, but her pudgy body was practically bursting out of this dress.  She had to be careful.  If she ate or drank too much tonight, there was a real threat that she might just rip the dress around the seams of her gut.

Holly was not fully satisfied with her look, but she recognized that she was out of time.  She hadn’t even done anything to change her hair.  The blunt, chin-grazing chop, of her curled-under bob did not exactly scream sleek and sophisticated…  But if she delayed her departure any longer, she’d arrive late to her date and that was the last thing she wanted.

Ready or not, Holly departed for the pub.

She arrived a few minutes before the agreed time.  The bar was crowded, but there were still a few lonely tables in the back, so Holly made herself at home and blended into the background.  As the time slowly ticked closer to 7:30, Holly doubted whether the hot stud she’d met at the coffee shop would actually show.

Much to her relief, at 7:35, she spotted him finally enter through the front doors.  He was still wearing that sophisticated suit.  Maybe he was a young entrepreneur or a lawyer.  He definitely had money.  That Rolex watch didn’t look like a knockoff.  Before he noticed her, she watched him reach for his hand.

He pulled something off his finger and placed it into the inner pocket of his suit.  It couldn’t be…

Had he just removed a wedding ring?  Was he wearing one at the coffee shop??  Holly couldn’t remember.  She certainly would have noticed, right?

What did she do!?  He’d just made eye contact!

Holly didn’t know what her body was doing.  Without even thinking she just f*cking waved for him to join her with an excited smile on her face.  Was she really doing this??  Was she okay with dating a married man?  Could she have sex with a married man??

“You look beautiful.”  He warmly said, while approaching her.  His posture invited her to rise from her seat to greet him.

Was she okay with letting a married man bend her over backward and spank her until she begged for mercy?  Umm… yup.

“Hey handsome.”  Holly deliriously smiled, as she got off her soft tushy and graced her masculine savior with a quick hug.  Once they parted, he unexpectedly took her hand, brought it to his lips and gave her a gentlemanly kiss.

“Now let me see you.”  He gently commanded, while she obeyed without objection.  He raised her hand high above her head like they were in the middle of a waltz and used his other hand to get her to do a little slow spin for him.

He was checking her out.  Holly tried to suck in her doughy tummy, but she knew she’d never be able to hide its full girth from his view.

“Beautiful.”  He concluded, while Holly’s heart melted a little.

He’d said it so sincerely.  She felt weak at the knees.

As if sensing her weakness, he continued, “Sit down.  Let’s order.  You look famished.”

Famished she was.  In her nervous jitters today, she hadn’t so much as eaten a single piece of anything since the coffee shop.  She felt like she could eat a horse.  But she knew she couldn’t let him know that.  She didn’t want this guy thinking she was a fatty.

Obediently sitting down across from him, Holly said, “I’m actually not really that hungry.” 

“Well I’m not eating alone.  Mind if I order you something?”  He promptly responded, while his eyes scrutinized a menu instead of her dress.

Holly was aghast with how to respond.  Nobody ordered for her!  Especially not someone she was on a date with!  The last time someone ordered for her at a restaurant was her father, he used to do it as punishment for when she was being a naughty child! 

What did she do?  Did she object?  She didn’t want to sound ungrateful.  He’d probably just order her a salad.  That was fine.  No big deal.  She was starving anyway.  Clearing her throat nervously, Holly responded, “Umm, no.  I don’t mind.”

“Good.”  He responded.  His eyes were still glued to the menu.

“So umm…”  Holly began with a shaky tone, “I’m Holly.”

“That’s a pretty name.”  The handsome man smiled.

Holly gulped.  Why wasn’t he giving her his name?  Oh god, did he not want her to know who he really was?  That would make sense if he was married…

“So, uhh…”  She mused.  Was it a good idea to ask him about it?  She didn’t know, but it was the only thing she could think about.

The suspense was killing her, and he seemed so unconcerned. 

Holly could hardly breath.  She had to ask.  She had to know, “Umm, are you married?”

He put down the menu, “And what if I was?  Would you bail on me?”

“Umm..”  Holly panicked.  F*ck…  This was insane.  She wanted to think about her response, but the conviction in his voice caused her to answer prematurely, “Uhh, no I guess.”

“Then I guess we are on the same page.”

Were they?  Did that mean what she thought it meant?

“You wanna have a one-night stand?  With me?”  Holly hoped beyond all hope.

“No names, no strings attached.  If things go well, maybe we can make a habit of it.”  He rationalized, while Holly felt her chubby stomach fluttering with butterflies.  It was like a dream come true.  This was happening!

Before she could respond, he grabbed a waitress walking by and asked if they could order.  The waitress said ‘yes,’ and took out a pen and paper.

“We’ll have the mac and cheese bites as an appetizer.  Two pitchers of Budweiser.  And what’s your biggest burger?”  He inquired gracefully.  He had such a commanding presence.  Even the waitress seemed smitten.

“It’s not on the regular menu, but we are offering a 1-pounds burger as a special.  Comes with fries and one additional side.”  The waitress explained with a pleasant smile at the handsome man who was now consuming her full attention.

“Great.”  He smiled, while turning his eyes to Holly’s, “She’ll have the one-pound burger, well-done, with fries and a side of onion rings.  I’ll have the house salad please.”

“I’ll put it in right away.”  The giddy waitress hummed before sending Holly a jealous look and subsequently leaving the table.

So much was happening so fast.  Holly could hardly process everything.  Her date was a gorgeous married man offering her a one-night stand.  And he’d just ordered her the very thing she’d probably order for herself as take-out on Valentine’s Day.  She needed someone to pinch her, she severely feared that she was dreaming.

The pinch never came, but eventually, after some flirtatious banter, the food and drinks did.  Holly tried not to make a pig of herself in front of such a stud, but it was hard.  She smothered her gigantic one-pound burger in ketchup and was making a noticeable mess on her plate. 

She felt a little embarrassed indulging in such a massive quantity of comfort food, while her far fitter counterpart merely nibbled on a salad.  However, he never seemed to judge her for her slightly sloppy etiquette.  If anything, guzzling more than a few beers with their meal and conversation had done wonders towards calming Holly’s nerves.

It was getting close to 8:30 when the river of frantic flirtatious conversation started to die down.  He’d finished his salad.  She’d finished the mac and cheese bites, her fries and her onion rings.  She had about half of her burger remaining, but she didn’t want to look like a fatty by finishing the whole thing.  Even though her doughy stomach ached for her to keep indulging.

Trying to keep the charming man talking, Holly posed another innocent question, “So we already talked about my failure of an athletic career, did you play any sports in college?”

“I played basketball.”  He nodded.

She would have bet money that he was an athlete.

“Is that how you broke your nose?”  Holly inquired.  She wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to ask about, but all the beer had loosened her lips and his nose was a little bent.  She hadn’t noticed it until she really got to studying his face over dinner.  It made him look distinguished.  It was sexy!

“No.  I broke my nose in a fight over spring break, junior year.”  He clarified seeming to grow tired of this conversation.

Holly was desperate to hold his attention, “Did you win the fight?”

“Nobody ever wins a fight.”  He reasoned, as he couldn’t hold in his smile, “But yeah, I did.”

“Haha, cool.”  Holly hummed in awe.

“How you feeling?”  He wondered.

Her mouth chuckled, the beer was talking, “Haha, groovy.”

But her eyes were saying, ‘Please f*ck me now!’

Reading the writing on the wall, he decided it was time to get things moving, “How about you finish your food and we take this conversation to your apartment?”

“Oh?”  Holly chirped with excitement, “I’m finished.  Let’s go!”

But oddly, he didn’t seem to share her enthusiasm, “Woah-woah-woah, you’re not finished.  I paid for your meal, don’t be wasteful.”

Holly looked on her plate.  She still had half of that one-pound burger to gobble down if she wanted to truly finish her meal.

“I’m worried might rip my dress if I eat anymore…”  Holly self-consciously reasoned, while her arms sought to sooth her swollen belly against her noticeably strained dress.

“You won’t need your dress where we’re going.”  He suggestively hinted with a wink to motivate her.

It worked.

“Come on.  Finish up.  I don’t have all night.”  He beckoned, as Holly obediently grabbed her burger and took her first of many large hasty bites.

“Okay.”  She mumbled with her mouth full.  At this point she wouldn’t be beyond doing anything this guy asked to get him in bed with her.

The walk to her apartment was slow.  She’d eaten so much that it actually pained her to stand up straight and, apart from that, the alcohol she’d consumed had robbed her of her balance.  Wobbling along the streets of the city and cradling her descended belly with both hands, Holly’s only saving grace was that at the end of her arduous journey a man unlike any she’d ever seen would see to it that she was pleasured to the extreme.

The second she’d unlocked the door to her apartment, her head was swimming from the scent of his cologne.  She couldn’t resist the temptation any longer.  She welcomed a spontaneous open-mouthed make-out session with her tall athletic partner. 

While they sloppily swapped spit, she hoped he liked the taste of her baby pink lipstick, because she was definitely loving the feel of his sexy lips against hers.  It was so good.  She wanted more.

Her hands fumbled trying to take his belt off.

“Woah, eager there?  Slow down.”  He commanded, as he halted her progress and she looked at him worriedly.  He seemed as confident as ever.  With a breath, he told her, “Tell me, exactly what you want.  And I’ll give it to you.”

Exactly what she wanted was probably a little too weird and kinky for a first date…  But this wasn’t a normal first date was it?  This was a one-night stand with a married man.  She might never see this Greek god of a guy ever again.  What the hell did she have to lose by not being honest?

“Do you think you could uh…”  Holly hesitated, she couldn’t believe she was about to say this, but he had said to tell him ‘exactly’ what she wanted.  Clearing her throat, she nervously continued her thought, “Do you think you could throw me over your lap and… spank me?”

“I could do that.”  He wickedly smiled.  His eyes seemed to sharpen ever more deviously with his next intoxicating statement, “Do you want me to finger you during?”

Holly was practically drooling when she gushed, “Yes please.”

She stood frozen in place, while her partner in crime slowly lifted up the sides of her tight dress and grabbed hold of her panties.  It only took him one assertive motion to tug them off her pudgy frame so the garment could drop down to her ankles.

Not wasting any time, he removed her snug dress by lifting it clean up and over her head.  She could feel with a pang of embarrassment that her exposed potbelly was jiggling as a result.  Almost completely nude, her bra didn’t stand a chance.

Once she was completely exposed, her man spontaneously grabbed her long bangs and used them to drag her over to the couch.  She was aghast with excitement.  She’d never been handled like this before and the prospect of what was to come served as a pit of endless stimulation for the pudgy girl.

Taking a seat, he pulled her down, and quite literally threw her across his lap.  Her stuffed belly felt like blob of warm dough pressed against his legs.  He maneuvered her bulk over his knees, one finger found her slit and began teasing her clit.  She was wet.  The other hand readied itself above her.

Before giving her what she wanted, he couldn’t resist commenting, “You’re a heavy girl, aren’t you?”

“S-sorry..”  Holly blushed fiercely, as a wave of embarrassment overcame her senses.  She knew making such a pig of herself at dinner wasn’t a good idea.

“Can’t help yourself around food, can you?  Hog.”  He continued to tease her, while she squirmed slightly in response.  His talk was getting her hot and bothered in all the right ways.

Holly was about to make excuses for her shabby shape, but, before she could, her butt was met with a sudden firm;

*Slap!*

“Ahh!”  Holly gushed.  The pain caused a rush of endorphins to spike within her.  She knew this feeling to be quite pleasurable. 

The physical effect of the firm slap began to cause blood to rush to her pelvic region, bolstering her already piqued sexual arousal.  However, the psychological effect of apparently being punished for her poor eating habits was something else entirely.

The contrast was an intoxicating cocktail that she’d never experienced before.  She was being shamed by someone wholly superior to her physically and conventionally far more socially desirable than she was.  He was out of her league and he was forcefully reminding her of it.  She hardly deserved his attention, yet she readily yearned for his punishment.

“I asked you a question.”  He reminded her, asserting that he was in charge, “You can’t control your sweet tooth, can you?”

*Slap!*

“Ooh!  No, I can’t!”  Holly bellowed, while a shrill joy overcame the thrilled tone of her voice.  He was punishing her for the eating habits that had led to her unsightly weight gain, and she was loving it!  She wanted to be punished, she loved being punished!  She’d commit the crime 1,000 times if it meant receiving more punishment from him!

“You’ve been a lazy girl, haven’t you?  When’s the last time you’ve been to the gym?”  He sternly questioned, as Holly readied herself for the wave pleasure about to hit her again.

*Slap!*

“Ahh!!  Months!  I am a lazy girl!”  Holly admitted absorbing the shame and all the glorious sting that came with it.  They’d only just begun, but the force of his strikes and the rotation of his finger against her clit was already bringing her to the cusp of a tremendous orgasm.  She wanted more.  She needed more.  She prayed he’d power on with dominating her, but just when she was on the brink, he pulled back.

“How does that feel?”  He softly asked taking a moment to prod and squeeze her cheeks where the outline of his palmprint was evident, “Do you want it harder?”

“Holy sh*t!  I want as much as you’re willing to give me daddy!”  Holly burst unable to keep herself under control. 

Her whole life, sex had merely been a side dish to the more absorbing entrée of the spanking itself, yet this foreplay had her yearning for more of everything.  She wanted to submit.  She wanted to give him everything he wanted out of her.  Being handled like this was causing her to voice her fantasies outright, she’d never been this engrossed with someone before.  This guy was checking all her boxes.  He was perfect!  If only he would keep going!

“Haha, okay.  Daddy’s girl huh?”  He paused appearing to enjoy her surrender.

“Umhm!?”  Holly hummed trying to catch her breath from the excitement.

*Slap!* *Slap!* *Slap!*

“Oooohhh!!”  Holly moaned, while a lone tear fell from her cheek and landed on her partner’s pants.  She was back on the brink again!  One more slap and she’d be thrown over the edge for sure!

But the slap didn’t come.  What?  Did he not want her to orgasm??

“Are you reaching your limit?”  He checked clearly noticing her tear.

“God no!  Keep going foreverrrrr!”  Holly begged, as she perked her chunky butt upward and awaited more addicting punishment.

“Alright Kitten, you’ve asked, and you shall receive.”  He bellowed lustfully, while raising his palm, “But you can only cum when daddy says so.”

*Smack!*

So, that’s what he was doing. 

*Slap!*

He was edging her.

*Smack!*

Like a mindless plaything he’d bring her crushingly to the point of orgasm and then back off before she could reach her peak.  Amidst the pain of every blissful slap, he was toying with her.

*Slap!*

As the minutes passed, she could feel the blood flow increasing to her pelvic area.  The sensitivity she was experiencing as a result was like nothing she’d ever felt before.  To say his methods dramatically excited her would be a colossal understatement. 

As they continued into the night, she was actually thankful for the excess chub she’d accumulated around her cushy butt cheeks, without it, she never would have lasted as long as she did.  She’d fallen off the cliff into sexual climax, and he didn’t let her stop falling all night long.  Her blood curdling organisms produced such a number of primal cathartic screams that the very foundation of her apartment building probably appeared shaken by the time they were done.

It was the most intense f*cking she’d ever had.  She’d both welcomed and encouraged his passion, inhibition and spontaneity, while he’d played the role of the dominant partner in the bedroom masterfully.  She loved every minute of it!

When it was all said and done, it was nearly midnight.  The two had very little to say to each other that hadn’t already been said during their passionate session of intense sexual escapades.  Yet still, this man of Mount Olympus found something to say to break the silence.

“I liked the way you sucked on my fingers when I was f*cking you.”

“I liked, *pant* everything…”  Holly huffed still trying to catch her breath.  She was experiencing some mixed feelings.  On the one hand.  This night was the most amazing night of her life.  On the other hand, this was it.  This was the high point of her life.  She knew it would never again be this good with anyone else.  She’d found her soulmate.  And he was married.

Channeling an innocent optimism, Holly decided to stick with the honesty that had gotten her through the night, “Uhh..  I wouldn’t mind making this *Pant* a regular thing.  If you’d like that.”

The pause before his response nearly caused her heart to burst out of its chest cavity.

“I would like that.”

“Really?!”  She yelped in joy.

Turning to her and looking her dead in the eyes, he clarified, “But I have some conditions.”

“Name them.” Holly blurted without a moment’s hesitation.

“How much do you weight?” 

“Umm..”  She blushed.  This wasn’t something she wanted to share.  Why did he want to know that?  It was embarrassing.

“You can tell me, or we can weigh you.”  He concluded, as she gave in.

“167 pounds…”  Holly admitted, while her face revealed her vulnerable insecurity over her inflated bodyweight, “I know it’s probably more than you expected, but I promise I’ll stop eating at McDonalds so much.  I’ll make healthier choices!  I’ll get a gym membership and…”

“No, no, no.  You misunderstand.  I like that you’re thick, but if we are going to do this again, I want some assurances that you’re going put on some more cushion for me.”

“What do you mean?”  Holly wondered completely not following what this guy was saying.

“Alright.  I’ll be clear.  I want you to gain a pound of extra weight before every subsequent night we share together.”

“Huh?”  Holly’s eyes widened with disbelief. 

Did he actually like that she was kind of chubby?  He’d just spent the last few hours ridiculing her for her weight.  Admittedly, he’d done it in a way she found unbelievably pleasurable, but she’d thought it’d just been fantasy talk.  She couldn’t gain weight on purpose.  What would her cohort say?  What would the professors she TA’d for say?  What would her family say the next time they saw her?  She had a life outside the bedroom she had to maintain!

“You gotta gain one pound per every one-night stand.  That’s my price.”  He firmly responded despite the reservations apparent on her pretty face.

“Are you kidding?  You want me to get even fatter?”  Holly muttered in disbelief.  This was the straw that broke the camel’s back, “No way!  I can’t do that!”

“Then it’s been fun.  See you later kitten.”  He sighed before getting up from bed and gathering his clothes.

“Wait, don’t go!”  Holly complained.

“Did you change your mind?”  He paused.

“No, but..”  Holly began.

“Then I gotta go.”  He concluded before hastily making his leave of her apartment.

‘Sh*t…’  Holly thought to herself.  She was dealing with some mixed feelings from this truly spectacular night.  He was gone and she had no way of contacting him.  She didn’t even have his number.  Part of her perversely wondered if she’d just blown the best chance she had of being happy with her life.  Alone in the silence of her apartment.  Holly came to realize with a hint of regret, that only time would tell…

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 2:40 PM, 1mn01 said:

The partnership of Polaris and Berserker. Could there be a more dynamic duo?

Thank you that is very flattering!

On 4/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, high said:

Holy cow, what a beginning! I'm blown away. 

Fantastic to hear!

On 4/16/2020 at 7:50 PM, John Smith said:

polarizing teaming that went berserk. #DreamTeam

10/10

On 4/16/2020 at 10:32 PM, henry_deblanc said:

I can't think of anything more clever than what John said, and I echo his sentiment. Great job. 

Thank you so much!

Part 2

The day after the encounter was difficult to say the least.  It seemed nearly everything reminded Holly of her mysterious and masculine married playmate.  Especially the amusing discomfort she endured when trying to sit down.

Even three days later, she couldn’t squeeze into a pair of pants without being reminded of the arousing pain she’d desperately let him inflict upon her.  In fact, anytime the excess flesh of her bum pressed too tightly against anything that would provide resistance, the soreness from her chubby tooshie triggered her memory of that wonderful night to replay incessantly in the forefront of her mind.

As ridiculous as it was, that memory never failed to make her horny.  It was crazy how much time she wasted fantasizing about the dominant stud that had so effectively scratched her deepest sexual itches.  She wondered if her imagination would ever settle down.

Two weeks later, the soreness had long faded, yet the sweltering memories had not.  She could admit to herself that she craved nothing more than another night with the handsome stranger she’d welcomed into her life with open legs.  In hindsight, she wished things had gone differently.  She wished she hadn’t acted so appalled by his strange request regarding her weight.  

She wished above all else that she didn’t have to return to her normal boring life, but things certainly seemed to be heading that way.  She was being given more schoolwork.  Being saddled with more teaching assistantship responsibilities.  She was consistently being afforded less and less time to herself.  It was like school was totally consuming her.

But then, something happened.  

While returning to her apartment after picking up dinner from the Mexican Restaurant down the street, Holly plopped onto her sofa, grande-sized burrito in hand, and began fingering through the mail she’d just grabbed from her mailbox.  It was mostly the usual stuff, bills, magazines…  And… something else…  Among the junk mail, there was a curiously unmarked letter with no return address.  The envelope was completely blank, except for one word enclosed in a heart.

Kitten.

The hair on the back of her neck stood up.  Her hands became clammy.  Her breathing quickened.  The memories came flooding back, and she was left feeling soaking wet.

He’d sent her a letter!  He was still thinking about her!  He still cared!  Maybe she’d rocked his world the same way he’d rocked hers!

Opening the letter in a frantic pace, Holly’s eyes widened, as her eyes studied the lone piece of paper that the envelope held.  It was a phone number.  His phone number!

She couldn’t control her overjoyed brain.  It replayed the highlights of their one-night stand for the thousandth time.  She loved the way he had brought tears to her eyes, and especially the way he’d kissed those tears away when she begged him to have his way with her.  His affection had been as sweet as it was terrifying.  In the deepest corners of Holly’s mind, she knew her one-night stand had released years of repressed tension that had built up after countlessly concealing the taboo nature of her sexual desires over the course of her young adult life.

For once, she’d truly felt pleasured, instead of just being someone a guy had fun with.  She’d voluntarily enjoyed surrendering herself to a man far more dominant and socially desirable than she was.  It was like she’d been blind and now she could see.  She’d thought that to enjoy sex it would have needed to be romantic and loving, but now she realized she’d never truly known what being fully turned-on felt like until he’d shown her.

The rush of adrenaline that his authoritative roughness had inflamed within her didn’t just make her feel more heightened to his touch, it had made her feel wanted.  In the triumphant moment of their togetherness, he’d been focused on her, and only her.  It was a fact that made Holly’s insecurities melt away.

And now he was gone and here she was.  Alone on her couch about to spend the night watching TV and gobbling down an oversized burrito.  Life had to be more than this.

Maybe she’d been too harsh in judging the odd request of the immaculate married man she’d stumbled upon that night two weeks ago.  Maybe she should have recognized that when you’re with the right partner, sex has no boundaries.  While putting on more weight just to please him was admittedly weird, so was asking him to spank her, or tie her up, or anything her kinky brain suddenly fixated on.  He’d never hesitated in exploring what turned her on, maybe she shouldn’t have hesitated to explore what his sexual preferences were.  

Besides, gaining one pound wasn’t a big deal.  Was it?  She’d happily admit that one pound added to her figure was well worth one night of action with her tumultuous married stallion.  Even if it was half as good as their first night together, it would still be well worth it.

Then again, gaining one pound was, by itself, nothing.  But what if she ended up inviting him over 20 times this year?  Then she’d have to put on 20 blubbery pounds of fat.  That much extra weight on her frame meant that she’d be clinically obese according to her BMI.  Was that worth it?  Just to share mind blowing sex with some stranger she’d only met half a month ago??

Was it worth it?

Holly paused.  Her thoughts revolved around one single question:  If she stood on her scale right now, would it tell her that she was a pound over where she’d been two weeks ago?

There was only one way to find out.  Holly grunted, as she rolled off the couch and lumbered over to her bathroom.  On the way, she made a deal with herself.  If she discovered that she’d gained a pound since then, she’d give her mystery man a text.  If not, she’d settle for some ice cream as dessert…  And then maybe weigh herself again…

168lbs..

F*ck yes!

Never before had Holly actually been relieved to have gained weight!  She was one pound over where she’d been the last time he’d seen her!  That meant a repeat of her first one-night stand with Mr. handsome was a go!

Holly wasted no time in texting the number he’d given her.  She didn’t want to come off as desperate, so she tried to play it simple and cool.

‘Hey, it’s Kitten. If u miss me, y don’t u just come overrr?’

No sooner had Holly sent her text and reflected self-consciously on its suggestive undertone then she’d received his swift reply.

‘Tell me what i want to hear, and i’ll be over asap.’

Smiling uncontrollably Holly felt a pang of embarrassment as she typed her response.  She knew it would be worth it in the end, but still… How long could she bluff her way through this?

‘i gained a pound for you daddyyy. Just like u wanted. Now don’t keep me waiting longgg’

The next morning, Holly woke up alone in bed to the sound of her mystery man exiting her apartment.  He didn’t even say goodbye, but then again, he didn’t have to.  After the pleasure Holly had experienced last night, she felt he didn’t owe her anything.  

Groggily rolling onto her back, her sore butt suddenly found itself pressed against her mattress, causing Holly to moan in a surprised excitement.  If it was possible, last night had felt even better than their first one-night stand.  It was passionate and intimate, taboo and oh so satisfying.

Trying to alleviate the pressure she was feeling from her sore tushie, Holly attempted to sit-upward to shift her position, but she was met with a new kind of soreness.  Emanating from her gut, a firm pain she only usually experienced after stuffing herself with an extra plate or two of thanksgiving dinner forced Holly back downward.

Her belly was still bloated beyond its max capacity.  Unlike the first one-night stand, this time they’d brought food into the bedroom.  Holly had wanted to do her part to indulge her partner’s fantasies, but she’d bitten off more than she could chew.

She’d never eaten dinner in front of someone while lying naked on her bed before, frankly it was very embarrassing, but he’d told her to do it and she hadn’t refused.  The bed still looked a mess with crumbs from her burrito and the pizza he brought over for her.  The crumbs adorned the covers, the pillows, and somehow even her chest still had crumbs on it.  She’d have to take a shower and then vacuum her bed later.  

Rolling to the side of her mattress Holly grasped her beer-belly, while wobbling off the bed and struggling to her feet.  She’d eaten far more than she’d wanted to, but it had been well worth it.  Last night had once again blown her mind for multiple reasons.  For starters, she’d never received oral pleasure from a man before, and boy what a wonder it was from someone who clearly knew what he was doing.  

And then there was the new deal…

After they’d finished their sacrilegious activities for the night, Holly told her man-friend that she accepted his stipulation about her weight.  She’d figured he would have been happy to hear it, but instead he almost seemed insulted.

He promptly told her that the previous deal had expired and if she wanted to see him again, it was going to cost two pounds per session from now on.  

Clearly his day job was probably working for some important business negotiating things, because Holly didn’t even attempt to barter.  She accepted his terms before he could change them.  Gaining two pounds for more of what they’d just done was worth it in the short-run.  Heck, she’d probably stuffed herself with two pounds of burrito and pizza last night.  The upped price meant she couldn’t have him over as often as she might have liked, but she could still maybe call on him once a month.  

Once a month wasn’t bad.  Two pounds a month meant…  24 pounds a year??  F*ck! Really??  Well crap…

Okay.  So, she’d only invite him over if she absolutely needed it.  It would be a last resort.  Maybe just for lonely holidays.  Nothing more.  She didn’t want to end up completely letting herself go.

Six days later…

It wasn’t her fault.

She couldn’t control when she felt lonely...  and horny…  No sooner had her sore bottom healed than her desire for another earthshattering night compelled her to reach out to her scintillating man-friend once again.  

She’d checked her weight, she was hovering around 169lbs, normally such a discovery would release a sense of dread in the young woman, but now the rising number on the scale only served as a reminder of how far away she was from seeing her soulmate one more time.  

She’d had a lazy week.  Her workload had buried her in her desk chair, and she’d buried her stress by reaching for sweets more and more frequently.  In the back of her mind, she let loose of some restraint since she knew the more she embraced her sweet tooth, the more she’d get to see the man that completely dominated her imagination.  She only needed one more pound to force her muse out of hiding.  And she convinced him to buy her dinner to make sure she satisfied her half of the bargain.  

Their third illustrious romp in the sack was precipitated by chicken wings, pasta, chocolate cake, a milkshake, and lots of bread.  He’d made her weigh herself in front of him, and once the scale told him what he’d wanted to hear, things were off to the races like they’d never been before.  This time she’d asked him to tie her up, and, once she was restrained, he’d brought out the candy bars.  That’s when the feeding began…

“Submit Kitten.  Submit to your inner fatty.”  He sternly demanded, as he fed her a chocolate bar with one hand and smacked her chunky butt with the other.

*Spank!*  

“Ooohh *pant* yesss…”  Holly cooed, while she welcomed another bite of candy.  Having him watch her overeat had been one thing but having herself helplessly tied up and fed was a whole other ball game.

“Go on, take another big bite, treat yourself.  Indulge that naughty sweet tooth of yours.  Be a good plump kitten.  Let yourself go.”  He firmly coaxed Holly, while she did as he said and kept munching on the chocolate bar until it had disappeared entirely into her mouth.  Smiling with a certain smug satisfaction, his deep voice continued, “You want to feel more pleasure than you’ve ever felt before?  Obey me without question and you’ll be rewarded.”

*Spank!*

“Mhh!  Yes daddyyy…”  Holly hummed, as the stinging sensation sent pulses of pleasure and expectation across her bare-naked body.  She wasn’t a huge fan of the uncomfortable amount of food he was forcing her to consume, but she did enjoy the manner in which he motivated her.  She liked the authoritative way he communicated in the bedroom.  She loved the way he was feeding off her excitement.

“I’ll give you what you want, if you give me what I want.  And I want to see you embrace the lazy glutton within you, because I give lazy gluttons, like you, exactly what they deserve.  And exactly what you crave.”  He explained, as Holly braced herself.

*Spank!*

“Ahh!  *burrrp!* Yeahhh!  I’m just a naughty girl who can’t control her appetite!  Punish me daddyyy!”  Holly begged, as she watched with a certain sense of dread, while he unwrapped another large candy bar.  

How many was he going to make her eat??  She’d already lost count of how many she’d been forced to consume.  She’d felt he was drawn to her shy intelligence and submissive demeanor, but it was clear he loved seeing her stuff her chubby tummy to the breaking point more than anything else.

As the semester continued, Holly found herself immeasurably drawn to how spontaneous, genuine and dynamic her married man was in the bedroom.  Their sessions were not always about food-play, but they tended to head in that direction more often than not.  At first, the feeding obsession of her partner was a source of dread for Holly, but the more they did it, the more normal it began to feel.  It was weird, yes.  But it was also intimate.  It was just another way that he liked to take charge of her, so who was she to argue?  She liked when he took charge.

Consequently, Holly found herself increasingly succumbing to the temptation of inviting her savior over for some much-needed playtime and stress relief.  She didn’t think it was concerning to see him bi-weekly, but she couldn’t deny that the only thing holding her back from inviting him over more often was the time it took her to pacify the scale’s steep demands of her ever-softening figure.  

By the time her 3-pound gain had turned into a 13-pound gain, Holly found she’d fallen for her forbidden lover.  He was the perfect fuel to fire her up.  He was an endless stream of ideas, an endless source of inspiration.  He really brought out her passionate and spontaneous side like nobody ever had before.  He was more aggressive than her by nature, a characteristic that Holly felt suited their exciting pairing.  The two of them were never short of thinking up fun scenarios or ideas to act on beyond the closed doors of Holly’s bedroom.

They were perfect together.  She loved his sexual directness and inhibition.  Holly found herself having to become increasingly submissive to keep pace with him.  She subconsciously noticed she was gradually internalizing his weight-related desires as her own, or perhaps she was simply being corrupted by them, but she could hardly care.  Being with him just felt too darn amazing.  It was totally worth all the stomachaches.

As the number of nights they spent together gradually increased, Holly realized her love of their arrangement was growing.  Neither of them was overly emotional, needy or jealous.  Even though she wasn’t exactly tied down in their… relationship.   She couldn’t imagine straying from him with anyone else.

As the fall semester came to a close, there was really only one price Holly had to pay for indulging in her growing sexual appetite.  A price she was being made increasingly aware of each and every day.  

Her lover was making her fat.

She knew she’d been eating more vigorously recently.  She had to so she could see her handsome married man more often!  Yet, she hadn’t thought people would take notice of the extra pounds she’d begun sporting on her ample figure so quickly.  

Once day when Holly was wearing a shirt that clung a bit too tightly across the newfound girth of her expanding beer-gut, she’d overheard members of her cohort gossiping about the fact that it looked like she was letting herself go.  Blushing with embarrassment, Holly hurried to class only to find herself well and truly winded by the time she got there.  What stung worse than the burn in her lungs was the fact that those snooty b*tches were right, she was letting herself go.

Holly knew her place on the dating pyramid was never near the top, but with each and every additional pound she put on her chubby figure, she could feel herself slowly sliding farther down the totem pole of social desirability.  Was this what her lover truly wanted?  To make her so unattractively fat that nobody else would want her?  Soon her loyalty to him wouldn’t just be born out of admiration.  It would be born out of desperation.  If she kept letting herself go like this with reckless disregard for the consequences to her ever-fattening body, he’d be the only guy in the world willing to f*ck her.

As much as that thought terrified Holly, the prospect of being completely at her lover’s mercy was undeniably a turn-on.

Around the time she got on a plane to visit her parent’s house for winter break, she was tipping the scales at nearly 187lbs.  One semester had cost her nearly 20 pounds.  Her BMI classified her as newly obese.  Which was weird.  She didn’t feel obese, but she did feel different.  

She was slower getting to class.  The steps up to her apartment seemed somehow steeper than before.  The normally baggy clothes she chose to wear for most occasions had grown far too tight for her liking.  She was in need of bigger pants, bigger shirts, and especially bigger bras.

Part of her was terribly disappointed she’d be away from her lover for nearly six weeks, but what rational part of her mind that remained was happy for the reprieve.  This would be a time of self-reflection.  A time to slow down and think about what she’d been doing.  And not just about what she’d been doing with this married man, but about what she’d been doing to her body to please him.

She was all set to contemplate her future, but then she got a text once she got off the plane:

‘Hey Kitten, i just want you to know that i can’t stop thinking about you.’

Feeling a warmth in her heart, how could she not respond?

‘I know Daddy…  6 weeks is too longgg’

And just like that she was smitten.  She hardly realized she’d let her guard down by the time he responded.

‘Promise me you’ll do something for me over break.’

‘Anything Daddyyy!’

‘Make sure you’re pushing 210 pounds by the next time i see you.  Or else.’

What the heck had she just agreed to??  She thought he was going to suggest they send naughty pictures back and forth or something!  He seriously wanted her to gain 23 pounds in six weeks?  That was ridiculous!  It had taken her the better part of two and a half months to put on close to 20 pounds!  23 pounds in six weeks was physically impossible!  

‘I don’t know daddy…  The last time i saw my parents i promised them i’d get in shape.  They’re not going to be happy with meee’

‘Forget about what your parents think.  Give up on meeting their expectations.  The only think i want you to worry about is eating.  Get fat for me Kitten.  Keep me posted with your progress every day.  You understand?’

Sh*t…  She really didn’t have a choice then…  On the bright side, if she was able to pack 23 pounds into the bank, that was worth almost 12 overnight sexual visits from her lover.  Maybe she could get him to spend a full week with her?!

Without putting up any more resistance, Holly acquiesced.

‘Yes daddyyy.’

Much to Holly’s dismay, her parents were not blind to the changes that had taken place to her outward appearance.  On the drive home from the airport her father noticed the way the seatbelt of the car dug into her soft muffin top.  Aside from asking if she was feeling okay, he was quick to suggest that she get a gym membership while she stayed at home.  He was obviously disappointed in her, but his reaction was a bit more tempered than that of her mother.

While overjoyed to have Holly home for the holidays, her mother was also quite irate the moment after she’d given Holly a big hug and realized her daughter had grown even larger.  Apparently, she’d already completed Christmas shopping and Holly’s weight gain ensured that none of the clothes that she’d bought her daughter would fit.  Holly tried to explain that she could always return the clothes herself for ones that more properly fit her current size, but her mom didn’t want to hear it.  She suggested Holly schedule a doctors’ visit to make sure nothing was wrong.

There was nothing Holly could say to change her mind.  The doctor’s appointment would be in 3 weeks.  With her parent’s ever-present eyes watching what she ate, Holly knew she’d have a problem satisfying her lover’s demands.  

She explained her situation to her married hunk hoping that he’d understand.  Instead of reducing his demands of her, he instead offered creative solutions to her problems.  The first piece of advice that she implemented was allowing her parents to drop her off at the gym in the early morning and late at night.  Once they drove off, Holly would make a b-line to the nearest all-you-can-eat buffet and dig in to make the most out of her limited time.  She didn’t have all day to eat, so she forced herself to consume an excess of calories in the limited time she had away from her strict parents.  

After each and every stuffing, she’d update her lover on the status of her swollen belly.  With the absence of his firm hand to discipline her, the next best source of pain was the one she felt in her belly after gorging herself to the extreme.  The pain provided the pleasure.  He provided a lone voice of positive encouragement, but also tempted her to get creative with her updates.

They called them their daily photo sessions.  Holly would lock her door after returning from the ‘gym’ or after taking a shower and do her best to pose for her lover.  Sometimes he’d demand her to be naked, other times he’d order her to wear some form of tight clothing or underwear.  She wasn’t always the best at capturing her engorged body, but when she preformed well enough, she’d receive the praise she craved.

After three weeks of this new arrangement, Holly went to the doctor and was disappointed to learn that despite her efforts, she’d only gained 9 pounds!  That meant she’d have to pile on a whopping 14 pounds over the remaining three weeks of her time at home in order to reach 210lbs.

The doctor told her that she needed to cut back her calorie consumption and add some daily exercise to her routine, but Holly was forced to ignore his advice.  She didn’t want to know what her lover would do when he discovered that she’d failed to meet his expectations.  Entering into desperation, Holly’s tactics grew more severe.

She was still stuffing her face at the local buffets two times a day, but now she’d been forced to smuggle high calorie pop tarts, icing containers, and protein bars into her room so she could crank her daily calorie count up to newer heights.  The protein bars were rather bland and tasteless, but the pop tarts were not bad, especially when she took two of them and sandwiched a couple spoonful’s of icing in-between them.  These were desperate actions, but Holly didn’t really have any other options.  It wasn’t like living in the big city where she could pick up delicious and fattening food from literally any street corner.

The last three weeks of break were a blur of frantic food stuffings for Holly.  She did her best to conceal her piggish habits from her parents, but it was visually apparent that all Holly’s trips to the ‘gym’ were not having their expected slimming effect.  In fact, it was evident Holly was only getting fatter.  For starters, her conservative church clothes had become decidedly less conservative against the backdrop of her expanding gut, butt, bust, and thighs.  Despite the harsh criticisms from her mother and reprimands from her father about eating too much, they didn’t really force Holly to take any other steps toward controlling her weight.

Yet still Holly knew her efforts were not enough.  When she got off the plane and returned to her apartment in the city, she knew she hadn’t gained enough weight to satisfy the demands of her lover.  She was desperate to see him, desperate to please him, yet her fear of having failed him kept her from responding to his texts.  He wanted updates on her weight.  He wanted to come over and see her progress.  He wanted to show her a good time.  Yet, Holly remained silent.

At some point he must have figured out she was purposely avoiding responding, because he merely informed her that he was on his way over.  Holly did her best to empty the contents of her refrigerator into her painfully swollen gut before he arrived, but it still wasn’t enough.  By the time her lover arrived and weighted her, he learned the truth.

She only weighed 207lbs.

The look on his face was striking.  Holly had never seen such a look of irritation and disappointment from him.  She felt terrible for not meeting his expectations.  She weakly tried to get him to look at the positives, that she had gained about 20lbs since he’d last seen her, but he didn’t want to hear it.  She mentioned that according to their deal, she’d earned 10 lovely nights with him, but this only appeared to anger him.

“Do you think you deserve 10 nights?”  He spoke down to her.

“Y-yesss, please…”  Holly squeaked, as she felt herself losing her nerve.

“You want 10 nights?  I’ll give you 10 days to prove your commitment to me.”  He threatened in a belittling tone he knew she responded to, “You’ve got 10 days to push your weight past 220lbs, or we are done.”

220lbs????  That was insane!  That was 13 pounds in 10 days!  That was over a pound for her to gain a day!

“B-but that’s impossible!”  Holly pouted, while her eyes began to water.  The last thing she wanted was for her savor to walk out of her life, but there was physically no way to gain that much weight that fast.

“I’ll show you it’s not impossible.  Clear your schedule for the next 10 days, call in sick to class if you have to.  I’m going to help you.”  He explained, as his stern demeanor grew more sensitive and he put his hand on Holly’s shoulder.

“Okay.”  Holly sighed trying to relax.  The first week of classes didn’t matter anyway, she wouldn’t miss anything.  She didn’t exactly understand what his ‘help’ would entail, but knowing him, if she did everything he said, she’d receive her desired sexual reward.

No sooner had she sent her e-mails out to her professors about her ‘flu,’ than her married lover broke out the zip ties.  She didn’t understand it when she first allowed him to bound her hands and legs, but playtime this time wasn’t ending anytime soon.

That first night he stayed with her, things went as they often did.  He forced her to eat for him, and then he rewarded her for her obedience.  The next morning, there was more eating, but no reward.  He kept her stuffed and horny all day, only helping to release her sexual tension toward the end of the night.

From then on, the feedings grew longer and more intense.  She had rules placed upon her about how much she was allowed to move.  As a result, she was sitting and eating more and more.  Her lover was doing all the shopping for her, and whenever he left the apartment, he made sure she was tied up so she wouldn’t go burning too many unnecessary calories.

By the fifth day, Holly understood that this was what full surrender felt like.  She had given him total control over all her daily activities, and he was making her do what he pleased.  The fifth day was also the day that he first broke out the funnel.  Holly quickly learned that this was one of his favorite ways to force calories down her throat.  He fed her milkshakes, melted ice cream cake, pies…  basically, any kind of dessert that could be mushed into a pudding and poured down that funnel.

Her sweet tooth was being attacked every day with an overload of sugar.  When Holly wasn’t eating, she often found herself increasingly devoid of energy because of her poor diet.  

Then came the seventh day.  His demands of her had only grown more extreme.  He had her do another photo session with him.  He wanted her to model some clothes he custom ordered for her.  One outfit in particular, a one-piece swimsuit with the words, ‘I love being my master’s piggy!’ printed on the front was notable because after he’d taken his pictures of her inflated form in it, he ordered her to post it on her Instagram account.  

Now to be fair, she didn’t have many people following her account, but her friends from college certainly did.  Holly tried to protest her master’s decision, but he held firm.  She was to post the risqué pictures or he was going to walk out on her.

She had no choice, but to post them.  She only hoped the photos never found their way to her parents.

But his demands didn’t stop there.  He made her find a picture of herself from her skinny days as a freshman in college.  In it she was wearing a pair of jeans and a neatly buttoned dress shirt.  Then he made her dig through her closet to find the old outfit.  He had her try it on, which didn’t go so well.  Effectively, the jeans didn’t make it past the lower part of her thighs, and the shirt hardly covered her pudgy arms, much less her massive gut or swollen breasts.  

While she was struggling to get the shirt on, he snapped a picture of her, and quickly made a before and after photo of her progress.  She was startled to see just how much larger she’d grown in only five short years, but she was even more startled when he ordered her to post the humiliating picture to a reddit forum where users rated women’s attractiveness on a scale from 1-10.

He gave the post a day to pick up steam before ordering her to read the comments.  To be completely frank, they were brutally honest.  While many kindly mentioned she had a pretty face and that she didn’t look half-bad when she was skinnier, every other comment was about her weight.  She’d always thought of herself as average, but now it was clear that men saw her as well below average.  The highest score she received was a 4, and that was only from one user.  

10 days into this unending trial of fattening food and social humiliation, something finally broke in Holly’s mind.  Maybe it was the last shred of resistance her subconscious possessed.  She wasn’t quite sure.

She hadn’t left the apartment in over a week; he was the only human she was interacting with.  Even though she loved her married man’s constant attention, she could only listen to him so much before what he was constantly telling her began to sink in.  What she normally would have rationalized as playtime talk was now blurring the line between imagination and reality.

Maybe she was going crazy, but her mind had to make sense of the odd mix of shame, arousal, and hunger that her body was experiencing.  All the stuff online, with posting pictures was just her lover’s way of telling her that he wanted her all to himself.  He didn’t want other men looking at her, so that was why he was making her grow.  That’s what Holly told herself anyway...

When the moment of truth finally arrived to be weighed, Holly’s heart nearly skipped a beat when the scale told her that she had only grown to a mere 218lbs.  Rather than condemn her, her married lover gave her the option to keep eating until midnight arrived.  She accepted his gracious offer and then assumed the familiar position on her kitchen chair.

She sat anxiously while her lover zip tied her wrists and ankles to the chair.  She was only dressed in panties and a tight top that highlighted her engorged cleavage.  Her rotund belly felt bloated as its girth sprawled out onto her pudgy lap.  She didn’t have anything to say, so she let him put the funnel in her mouth.  As he began pouring, she began sucking and swallowing…  And then he began talking in a serious tone she didn’t often hear.

“You’ve grown quite plump haven’t you Kitten?”  His manly voice bellowed, as he looked upon his conquest.

“Mhh…”  Holly hummed with a quick nod of her head, while she longingly gazed into his eyes.

“Your appetite’s been growing with your size, huh?”  He commented, while continuing to pour more of the chocolatey shake mixture into the funnel.

“Mhh…”  Holly hummed, as she got lost in his gorgeous eyes.

“You like stuffing your big round tummy till it hurts.  Don’t you?”  He teased.

“Mhh!”  Holly smiled, as she could tell this talk was turning more sexual for him.

“You like the pain.  That’s what really does it for you.  Right?”  He asked almost to clarify.

“Mhh-hmm!”  Holly hummed between gulps.

“But you also like being restrained?”  He seemed to want to check.

“Mhh-hmm!”  Holly reassured him, as she wiggled her wrists and ankles.  Her body was a mess with jiggly fat after her action.

“Well, then I’ve got good news for you Kitten.  The fatter you get the better it is going to feel to stuff your fat belly.  The first time the pressure inside your gut actually prevents you from moving, you’ll understand.”

“Mhh?”  Holly didn’t get what he was saying.

It seemed he could tell she wasn’t getting it.  So, he posed it to her as a question, “Who needs zip ties, or hand cuffs when I can bound your body permanently with lusciously cumbersome fat?”

“…”  In Holly’s stunned silence, her eyes widened, as she began to understand what her lover was meaning.

“I can see those wheels turning.  You’re a smart girl.  You know what I’m saying.  Its finally beginning to click for you isn’t it?”  He almost seemed to laugh, as he continued, “The more you grow, the more helpless you become.  The fatter you get the more submissive you’ll be to me.  You can unlock handcuffs, you can cut zip ties, but once you grow beyond the point of no return, you’ll never escape the effect of fat weighing you down.  Weakening you.  Making you more vulnerable to whatever my heart desires.”

“Mhh!”  Holly moaned, as she felt a big twinge of excitement spasm between her chubby legs.  It was what he was saying, and the confident way he was saying it, that was getting to her.

“Haha, you’re not afraid anymore are you?”  He chuckled, as he reached his muscular arm toward her soft fleshy gut and gave her a sporting pat.

“Mhh-mhh!”  Holly shook her head ‘no.’

“You’re curious.  It feels good letting yourself go, doesn’t it?”  He correctly guessed, “It feels good surrendering yourself to me.  Doesn’t it?”

“Mhh-hmm!”  Holly nodded with pure lust and love in her eyes for the man standing in front of her.  He understood, like nobody else in her life, he understood.

“Good girl, almost done.”  He praised her, as Holly realized she’d just downed a whole shake in one sitting without any breaks.  This was more than she’d ever been able to do at one time before.  She didn’t even feel that full!

Removing the funnel from her mouth, he took a step back and let her breath.

“There we go.  How are you feeling Kitten?”  He checked on her.

“*Urrp!*”  Holly burst unable to contain the buildup of gas in her bloating belly.  She sent a worried look toward her lover.  She knew he didn’t like it when she didn’t answer him right away.

“Catch your breath, it’s okay, you’ve earned a rest.”  He clarified, as if reading her mind.

Moving closer to her, he reached for her belly and pinched her flabby pooch, “Gosh, you’ve grown such a big paunch of a belly.”

“*Buurpp!*”  Holly was forced to belch from the pressure his touch engendered within her round gut.

“And your arms and thighs have become so plush and jiggly.  How undignified.  Don’t you care about what people will think of you?”  He teased, as Holly felt her cheeks blushing red.

“I only care about what you think daddyyy.”  She purred as sweetly as she could.

“Good, in that case, the next time we have sex will be in the very bed I sleep in with my wife.  You don’t have a problem with that do you?”  He explained and searched her face for any signs of alarm.

“No problem.”  Holly nodded her head without a ripple of hesitation.

“Such a good Christian girl.”  He mused to himself, as he recognized the girl sitting in front of him had just knowingly pledged her undying devotion to him.  Deciding to give her one final chance to voice her resistance he confidently asked, “Do you think you are ready to be weighed, or do you want to take another chocolate shake for good measure?”

For Holly, what her lover had spoken to her wasn’t even a question, not anymore.  Licking her lips, her reply was one word that spoke volumes…

“Another.”

Holly succumbs to her submissive side and gets fatter in order to see again her so called "daddy". Will she be able to gain some short of control over this situation? or she will only gain more and more weight?

Here it is the illustration for chapter 2. The 3rd illustration of the series so far.

For this drawing of Holly I used as reference a picture of the amazing @goodgirlgrow being funneled by her feeder.

berser04.jpg

• 1 month later...

Corrupting Holly

Warning: This is a weight gain story.  If it is not your type of thing, please do not read it.  You have been warned.

By Berserker1133 & Polarisdreamer

Part 3

Holly’s fingers ached from typing away at her keyboard, her eyes felt heavy from having to stare at the bright screen of her laptop for the last few hours.  Time was running out, but she was nearly done.  Her studies had taken a backseat this semester because of her preoccupation with her commanding lover.  She’d gone from being an ‘A’ student to a ‘B’ student, but in her mind it didn’t really matter anymore.  All that mattered was pleasing the man who never failed to please her.  And since she was due to see him tonight, she didn’t want to keep him waiting.

The moment 5PM came, Holly submitted her final paper of the semester and closed her laptop.  It was hardly her best work, but she’d pass the class.  She’d had to resort to pulling an all-nighter in order to finish it, but now she could relax.  Writing about the topic of sex addition had captivated her for probably the wrong reasons.  In a way, Holly knew she’d become addicted to the pleasure she received from her lover and the feeling of being painfully stuffed to the brim with food.  Part of her wanted to admit she’d gone past the point of no return, that she’d lost all semblance of control, but the submissive part of her decided to continue playing dumb and keep enjoying the ride regardless of the toll it was taking on her expansive body.

Looking around, Holly observed her familiar coffee shop.  It was still the middle of finals week and there was a lot of business.  She’d found herself a comfortable booth to set up camp and now that work was done, it was time to tend to the growing hunger Holly felt in her stomach.  She was aware she’d be well fed later tonight, but she knew better than to appear before her lover on anything less than a full stomach.

All throughout the semester, Holly found herself constantly stuffing her face with unhealthy food.  She’d grown addicted to the feeling of bearing an uncomfortable pressure in her gut.  She ate mindlessly now.  Her lover often checked up on her throughout the day, making sure she was eating, making sure she wasn’t exerting too much energy.  He’d made her start gaining three pounds per visit recently.  The toll on her body was undeniable.

At nearly 250lbs, Holly hardly resembled the pudgy bookworm she’d been before she met her lover.  Her legs had thickened with soft fatty fluff, her arms had swollen, she had grown an undeniable double chin, even her face absorbed some of the calories she’d been endlessly consuming.  Her breasts had grown quite large and unwieldy, but their growth was dwarfed by the swelling paunch of her fat belly and the mammoth mass of an overly padded butt she now possessed.

Her fat ass had accumulated so much girth that her lover needed to use a paddle to produce the same feelings of satisfying sting that he’d once been able to accomplish with just the palm of his hand.

Her cohort had long since grown disgusted with Holly’s swelling figure.  At first the rate she was ruining her figure seemed to amuse them, but now it appeared they preferred to ignore her and pretend she didn’t exist.  In all actuality, Holly preferred it that way.  She liked being left alone.  So long as her lover was there to feed and comfort her.

Focusing her fatigued mind, Holly gathered her strength and attempted to get up from the booth. It was an exhausting effort.  Being so sleep-deprived didn’t help, but the table clearly wasn’t designed with someone so obese in mind.  Holly’s gut had grown so fat it actually rested against the rim, oozing both above and below, showcasing the thick nature of her rolls of belly fat to anyone brave enough to hazard a passing glance at the fattened up bookworm.

Holly eventually lumbered her way over to the register to order more coffee and some pastries, but when it came time to pay, her debit card was declined.  In the moment, Holly assumed it was a mistake and tried again.  Yet, the same result repeated itself.  Handing over a credit card, Holly walked away with her snacks, but suddenly felt the urge to check her debit card’s balance and her spending history.  Their had to be some mistake.

But there wasn’t…

She was completely out of money.  She’d spend all of the stipend she received from being a grad student on junk food!  Had she really been so blind to her eating habits that she’d completely forgotten about the real-world cost of gaining so much weight from consuming so much trashy food?? 

This was bad.  She didn’t have a summer job lined up and she didn’t even have money to pay rent at the end of the month.  This was a disaster!  She’d have to call her parents and gosh!  They would be so disappointed with her once they took a look at what she’d spent all her money on!  Holly could feel her heart racing.  She was screwed!  Well…

Unless…

“I’m broke Daddyyy and I need your help making rent.”

“What??”  Her lover replied clearly a bit taken aback by the desperation in her voice.  He visibly hadn’t expected that to be the first thing she said when he walked through the door of her apartment.

“Seriously!  I need your help otherwise I have to get my parents to bail me out and once they see what I’ve buzzed all my money on their going to…”  Holly yammered on in a slight panic, as her lover walked closer to her.

“You didn’t waste your money.  You’ve never looked more attractive.”  He assured her, while he joined her on the couch and put his authoritative hand on her chunky thigh to calm her.

“Hmm, thanks Daddyyy.”  Holly hummed, while she relaxed slightly, “But I’m seriously in trouble.  Gaining weight is expensive and you’re the one who got me addicted to it.  So, it’s really only fair if you…”

“Calm down.  I’ll help you.  Of course, I’ll help you.”  He assured her, “But I’m not going to pay your rent all summer.”

Holly wasn’t sure if she’d heard him correctly, “Then how are you going to help me?”

“You’re going to move in with me.”  He bluntly informed her.

“Mah…  Move in?”  Holly stuttered, while a flutter of excitement danced around within the depths of her chunky belly.

It was a dream come true!  Living with him was a logical next step, after all they were perfect together...

Wait.

Holly gulped, as she remembered, “Umm, what about your wife??  I mean we had sex in your bed!  Are you getting a divorce?”

“You love me, right?” He sighed knowingly.

“Duh Daddyyy!”  Holly assured him with a quick nod of her head that sent a cascade of jiggles down her tubby body.

“Then I think it’s time I come clean with you.”  He explained, as he looked into her eyes and frankly stated, “My wife has known about us.”

“H-how did she find out?”  Holly muttered almost fearfully in a shocked surprise.  Her stomach was churning with guilt.

“I told her.”  He responded, as he tried to sincerely emphasize his next words carefully to alleviate Holly’s apparent discomfort, “We have an open marriage.”

“W-What??”  Holly nearly yelped in disbelief.  Was it possible?

“She’s known since the beginning.”  He reiterated so Holly would get the message.

“You’re joking, right?”  Holly wondered, although she knew this wasn’t exactly her lover’s form of humor.

“Nope.  In fact, she’s been wanting to meet you.  We’d be happy if you moved in as our special guest.”  He warmly delivered his words in a way that left Holly feeling disconnected from what she thought she knew.

“She?  But…  Why were we sneaking around if she knew the whole time!?”  Holly burst trying to make sense of everything.

“You have to admit that sneaking around kind of elevated our whole vibe.”  He replied simply with a smirk.  Holly liked when he looked at her like that, but she didn’t know what to think right now.

“Point taken…”  Holly gave in, as she tried to come at his apparently harmless deception from another angle, “But, what was with all the secrecy?  I mean, I don’t even know your real name!  I thought that was so…”

“It’s Trent.”  He cut her off, as Holly’s words stopped dead in their tracks.

F*ck he even had a hot sounding name.  He really was perfect…

Seeing Holly’s brain working hard to take in everything he’d just dropped on her, he pulled her in close and gave her a sincere kiss.  Holly accepted it without hesitation, and he made sure to ease her confusion and prohibition for his proposal. 

Pulling apart, after a comforting few minutes, he decided to let his pet make up her mind, knowing that in the end she wouldn’t stray.  Confidently speaking, he broke the silence, “I can see you need some more convincing.  Tell you what.  Come over for dinner tomorrow.  Meet my wife.  Then decide if you wanna move in.  We have space for you.  You wouldn’t have to pay rent.  I’d cover the cost of your food from now on.  What do you say?” 

In the back of Holly’s mind, a voice screamed for her to think about what she was doing, but it was so far away she couldn’t fully hear it.  Her heart was pounding.  Responding naturally, Holly smiled warmly and purred, “What time’s dinner Daddy?”

Holly arrived at the house the next day around six as requested.  She was feeling a little apprehensive, but she did her best to hide it.  She’d had some time to process things and, though she had her doubts, she decided to keep her faith in the man she’d come to worship.  She’d been instructed to dress nice and come hungry, so she did her best to comply.  It was easier said than done.

Holly’s cushy butt, gelatinous blob of a gut, and woefully inflated breasts limited her ‘nice’ clothing options considerably, but she also found it surprisingly hard not to stuff herself silly before coming over.  Maybe it was because it had become a habit, but actively trying not to snack actually felt a little painful.  Her tummy had thrown her a loud gurgling tantrum on the ride over.

She wore an elastic black dress that clung to her overfed frame in a desperately stretched fashion.  The look of disgust from her uber driver upon seeing her plop into his car was telling.  She was clearly too fat for the dress now, but she didn’t have any other options. 

Walking up to the front door of the house, Holly regretted squishing her swollen feet into her last remaining pair of heels.  She was in uncharted territory.  She should have aimed to be as comfortable as possible, and here she was almost unable to walk.

Feeling another loud rumble in her tummy, Holly didn’t delay in knocking on the door.  She was nervous about how this night would go, but her hunger overshadowed her fears.  At the very least, she knew her lover wouldn’t let her go hungry.

“Good evening, come on in.  How are you feeling?”  Her lover spoke, as he answered the door.

“Starving.”  Holly winked at him, as she weakly managed to maneuver her way through the doorway and into the house.

“Bae!  Dinner’s almost ready!”  A highly pitched, bubbly feminine voice rang out from the kitchen before Holly heard quick footsteps rushing toward them.

Holly turned in surprise, as a short vixen with blonde hair and pigtails immerged from the hallway.  At a glance, Holly could plainly see the shortie was sort of pudgy, but certainly a far cry from being fat.  She had a big old ring on her finger, a wide dumb smile on her face, and a tight cleavage-revealing apron on.  In fact, as the girl ran over to her husband, Holly noticed that it appeared to be the only piece of clothing she had on.  No socks, no shoes, no nothing…

Although she tried not to show her discomfort, Holly couldn’t believe it.  She didn’t know why she expected her lover’s wife to be a more, umm, refined woman, but Holly tried to keep an open mind.  Still though, was her lover really married to such a slutty little bimbo??

The short woman didn’t appear to be much older than Holly, although the way she giggled when she spotted her husband had Holly doubting her maturity.  As the wife slinked over and wrapped her arm around her husband’s waist, Holly eyed the way the girl’s apron hugged her massive looking tits.  Even though Holly guessed her own weight might be close to double that of her lover’s wife, the little slut’s knockers were far larger than her own.

They had to be fake.  There was no way it was possible otherwise.  They were practically bursting out of that apron!  And to top it all off, when Holly was able to quell her envy, she noticed that the apron the wife wore said ‘Kitchen B*tch’ in boldface letters!  What the hell had she gotten herself into??  Part of her wanted to escape, but she couldn’t bring herself to move.

“Holly, right?”  The wife questioned Holly in an innocent sounding tone.

“Umm-hmm.”  Holly hummed feeling a little awkward considering the circumstances.  She felt ten times fatter than she already was standing across from someone so provocatively proportioned.

“heh heh, I love your heels!”  The bubbly wife giggled, before managing to compose herself for a moment, “Trent didn’t mention you were so fashionable.”

“Thanks, I like your… apron.”  Holly blushed trying not to be intimidated.  Her lover was watching them very intently.

“Haha!  If you think this one is cool just wait!  I’ve got a closet full of them!”  The wife bragged, as she held out her hand for Holly to shake, “I’m Joline by the way, pleased to meet ya!”

“Pleased to meet you too.”  Holly meekly smiled, while she accepted her lover’s wife’s hand.

As if to heighten the awkward moment, the second things got quiet Holly’s stomach rumbled louder than it had all day.  Blushing fiercely, Holly noted how both her lover and his wife locked eyes and smiled at one another.

“Oh wow!  Was that your stomach?  You must be hungry?”  Joline smiled blissfully, while she played with her ring and looked upon Holly’s fat gut with a certain interest that caused jitters in the pit of Holly’s belly.

“She’d starving.”  Trent replied to his wife, as he gave Holly a wink and then whispered loudly into Joline’s ear in an authoritative tone, “Go get her ready.  I’ll get the food and our friend.”

“Okie-dokie!”  Joline cheerfully burst, as she grabbed Holly’s wrist and tugged her further into the house, “Follow me porky!”

Holly wasn’t used to being shamed by other people, much less the wife of the man she’d been sleeping with for the better part of the last few months.  It was an odd excitement Holly was experiencing.  She didn’t know how this dinner was going to go, but she got the feeling that it was going to be anything but formal. 

Wait. 

Had her lover mentioned a ‘friend??’  Or had her ears been playing tricks on her?

Either way, Holly had to know.  As Joline lead her up the steps, Holly was able to squeak, “What other friend will be joining us?”

“We have a friend staying with us at the moment.  You don’t mind, do you?”  Joline answered cheerfully, while Holly did her best not to stare at the girl’s naked ass.

“*Huff*, no.”  Holly wheezed, as she grew winded from scaling the staircase so fast.  Her hunger was making her weak…  Or were these stairs extra-long??

Once they got to the top of the stairs, Holly caught her breath for a moment and then they went to the master bedroom.  Holly watched silently, as Joline dug through the closet for something.  After a few silent moments, she immerged triumphant and tossed Holly a pair of panties which she was able to catch.  They were oddly heavy.

“Put those panties on.  They should fit that fat butt of yours.”  Joline teased, as Holly observed the panties more closely.

“Are these…”  She began questioning, as Trent’s wife cut her off.

“Vibrating panties.”  Joline impatiently answered, while her innocent eyes sharpened on Holly and her cheerful voice grew more threatening, “Put them on you little homewrecking whore and quit asking so many questions.”

Holly’s jaw dropped.  She didn’t know how to respond.  She felt speechless.  On the one hand, the tiny girl hardly looked threatening, but the way she’d just berated her like that had Holly feeling things she normally only reserved for her lover.

“Hahaha!  Don’t look so serious, I’m just teasing!  Daddyyy-Trent told me you like that.”  Joline abruptly returned to her previous bubbly attitude with an obnoxious snicker much to Holly’s bemusement.

“W-what else did he tell you?”  Holly gulped, as her lover’s wife approached her and placed one of her tiny hands upon her belly.

“He said you like having your big tummy stretched to the limit.  You like the pain.”  Joline added with a pinch, “He also said you like a good paddling.”

Holly was silent, as she watched Joline slink to the other side of the bed and dart downward only to quickly rise to her feet with a large sky-blue colored paddle in her hands.  Holly could read the words, ‘tough love’ written on it.

So much of Holly’s sessions with her lover had become food focused, it had been a while since she’d received a good spanking.  Even now she was wondering what it would be like if her lover’s wife were to deliver some punishment her way.  She hardly looked to possess the kind of strength of her husband, but that paddle was far larger in size than anything she’d used before…

“Wanna experience how this one feels?”  Joline teased, as Holly’s eyes widened.

It was like she’d read her perverted mind!

Nodding her head, Holly managed to mutter a quick and excited, “Oh-okay.”

“Then put those panties on fast and let’s get to it.”  Joline hummed happily, as she watched Holly quickly struggle to change her panties.

Nearly out of breath by the time she’d finished, Holly assumed the position on her knees and Joline approached with the paddle.  As things were about to get going, the bedroom door swung open.

Her lover entered carrying two large containers of some kind.  Holly tried to register what they were, but it didn’t fully process until he placed one directly in front of her while she remained on the floor on her knees.  He’d brought two novelty cattle troughs filled to the brim with what looked like creamy pasta with large meatballs and bits of sausage.

“Glad to see you two are hitting it off.”  He nearly chuckled looking pleased.  He then snapped his fingers at Joline and ordered, “Darling, grab some pillows for the pig.” 

“Okay!”  Joline chirped, as she went again to the closet and pulled out a few pillows.

Holly had assumed that her lover had been referring to her as a pig, but she heard the hardwood floor begin to creak by the door and she saw a truly gargantuan ball of fat enter the bedroom and realized that this was the pig he’d been referring too.

This new girl looked to be somewhere between 450 and 500 pounds, practically double Holly’s size.  Every part of her looked fat.  The sweatpants and shirt that the was wearing also appeared stained with some food maybe from lunch. 

Grunting with exertion and a hint of exhaustion, the behemoth lowered herself upon the pillows Joline laid out for her.  As the fatty sniffed the massive trough of pasta, her eyes gazed upward at Holly.  Face to face while they rested on their hands and knees like farm animals, Holly noticed the choker collar around the girl’s fat neck.  It only had one word on it, ‘Emma’.

“So here is how dinner is going to work.  Whoever finishes their trough first gets to join the wife and I in bed.  The loser gets to watch.”  Trent commanded, as Holly immediately understood the scenario and what was at stake.  This dinner was like a sort of try-out and despite her odd new surroundings, Holly had never felt more energized in her life.  She was desperate to earn her lover’s approval.

“Hmhm!  This is exciting bae!”  Joline giggled, as Trent walked over and gave Holly an encouraging belly rub.

“You ready Kitten?”  He asked sensitively.

“Umm-hmm!”  Holly hummed with a nod, as she locked eyes with her competitor.  The hunger in Holly’s stomach was undeniable.  She’d out eat this ‘Emma’ girl no problem.

“How about you pig?”  Joline teased with a kick of the flabby competitor’s butt.

“*Buurrp!*”  Emma belched in response, as she then locked eyes with Holly and winked at her before producing a comically sophisticated sounding, “Oink, oink!”

“Go!”  Trent barked, as Holly and Emma plunged headfirst into their dinner.

Both obese women scarfed down the pasta at a breakneck pace, but Holly roared out of the gates faster.  She knew her lover was watching.  She had to please Daddy.  She had too!

As the time began to pass by, Holly was forced to slow her pace.  The pasta was absolutely delicious, but the meatballs were too big.  Every time she ran into one of them, or a piece of sausage, she had to waste time catching her breath and chomping them up before swallowing.

“Darling, give Holly some encouragement.”  Trent ordered, as he gazed at his pet beginning to lose ground against Emma.

“Okay!”  Joline squeaked, while she rose the paddle high up and swiftly leveled it against Holly’s fat tooshie to produce a loud,

*Spank!*

“Oohhh!”  Holly gasped, as she reveled in her preferred form of treatment.

“Eat up!  If you wanna please Daddy you better eat like the pathetic obese hog you are!”  Joline ordered, while she did her best to land her next swing harder than the first one.

*Spank!*

With that, Holly was on cloud nine!  Blood was rushing to naughty places and her brain was quickly enjoying the sting of her butt and the slower sting of her rapidly filling belly.

The eating continued and so did the, encouragement.  Holly found herself loving every second of this crazy game, as her lover oversaw her progress.  Even the pasta tasted simply delightful!  Holly was in high spirits, she couldn’t exactly stop and see how much her competitor had eaten, but she was nearly done!

“If you don’t push yourself you’re not gonna get to be Daddy’s fat f*ck-toy tonight!”  Joline reminded her, as Holly’s ears grew attuned to the sound of the paddle piercing the air behind her until she felt the desired,

*Spank!*

“Ahh!  AhhhhH!”  Holly cooed, as she was throbbing to move this activity into the master bed.  It would be weird engaging in a threesome, but Holly actually was growing to like Joline.  She was weird, a little dumb, but she had a good arm.

“Winner!”  Holly heard her lover roar, as she paused her efforts to finish her dish.  She looked upward in shock, as she noticed the fatty in front of her proudly licking her lips and patting her round belly.

It was like she was rubbing her gluttony in her face!

Stuffed to the limit and horny beyond belief, Holly almost voiced a protest, as her lover helped her to her feet and cuffed her wrists to a high light fixture in the corner of the room.

She’d lost fair and square and now she’d have to watch her lover have his way with these two strangers she’d never met before today.  Holly was disappointed, but not on the verge of tears, she was too curious for that.  Her lover had filmed a few of their sessions and they’d watched them together as a form of foreplay.  Perhaps this could be equally as satisfying?

Holly watched silently, as Trent and Joline helped Emma out of her messy clothes and onto the bed.  Then Holly watched as her lover untied Joline’s apron and nudged her onto the bed.  While he undressed, Joline crawled up to Emma, who was lying on her back, parted her legs, and then dove her face between her thighs.

The look of enjoyment on Emma’s face was obvious, but then came Trent who entered his wife doggie style, as she continued to orally pleasure their prized pig.  As Holly watched this arrangement play out, she listened to her lover berating Emma for being so obese and so helpless.  The colossal woman appeared to enjoy this treatment, but so was Holly.  She’d never seen something so f*cking hot!

She wanted nothing more in this moment than to be the person in bed with them, but she hadn’t been a fast-enough eater.  She was stuffed, horny, and desperate for release.  Holly tried not to whimper, but she must have let one out, because her lover turned his head while he pleasured his wife and appeared to study her.

Smiling deviously, she watched him reach toward a remote of some kind that was on the bed next to him.  As he pressed one of the buttons, Holly felt something ignite in a very naughty place.

The vibrating panties!

She’d completely forgotten about them, but now she understood their purpose.  As Holly watched the action playing out in front of her, she listened and drew closer to that release she craved.  The feeling was sensational, and one that she intended to experience many times over now that she’d found a new home with a tribe of like-minded souls to call her own.

The thought of outgrowing Emma was the last thing Holly remembered thinking before the pressure building within her proved to be too much, and her expansive fate was forever sealed.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:08 AM, boss frond said:

Very good, Jolene seems thinner no? Was that mentioned previously?

Berserker did an epilogue illustration for "Paul's Dilemma" that showed that Joline was losing weight.  It wasn't specifically mentioned, but we figured that since Emma joined up with them Joline continued losing some weight because Trent had access to a fatty at all times and Joline wanted to make herself more desirable so she could also make use of the open-marriage arrangement.  If Emma and Holly ever left the household, Joline would probably find herself fattening up again.

• 1 month later...