No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

I love how the strap of this lingerie fits perfectly into my belly crease!!!

I would love it if when I post lingerie you could tell me if it gives you any video ideas!!! I have 3 videos I need to make still, this week has been crazy and I've been pretty beat so I'm sorry for the delay but video ideas are always welcome!!! That said I don't do stuffing videos!!!

inCollage_20210116_082939790.jpg

Runway model. It’d be a heck of a world if lingerie angels were pudgy. :)

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Runway model. It’d be a heck of a world if lingerie angels were pudgy. :)

Awww!!!! (Blushing) Thank you so much!!! That is so sweet!!!

I think the world will get there eventually. Sports Illustrated is showing all different size models which is a big step towards that!!! Plus I have a hard time believing even non-Curvage guys really like women as thin as VS runway models, "yeah baby, poke me with those hip bones! " lol! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, 22handman said:

Artists desecration, I think you are right, under the summer sun would look best 😉

My husband got me these little guys and I hope to incorporate them as well! With alcoholic drinks and maybe cup cakes, ice cream or doughnuts! I would be on a regular float with no opening, then I drink and eat a cupcake and then try to jump into the pool ring and get stuck? So I want either one that matches these, or the translucent one that I posted before (that's the one that I can't pick online, which is the strangest thing ever (bad Target!)) There are three or four different options and they just send you whatever! Good thing I read the reviews!!!

After posting about this this morning I can't wait for summer or to go somewhere else warm!!!

20210116_183238.jpg

20210116_183236.jpg

14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My husband got me these little guys and I hope to incorporate them as well! With alcoholic drinks and maybe cup cakes, ice cream or doughnuts! I would be on a regular float with no opening, then I drink and eat a cupcake and then try to jump into the pool ring and get stuck? So I want either one that matches these, or the translucent one that I posted before (that's the one that I can't pick online, which is the strangest thing ever (bad Target!)) There are three or four different options and they just send you whatever! Good thing I read the reviews!!!

After posting about this this morning I can't wait for summer or to go somewhere else warm!!!

20210116_183238.jpg

20210116_183236.jpg

so you eat yourself into it and get stuck.......wow thats more then I hoped 😍

21 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

20210116_183238.jpg

20210116_183236.jpg

IMG_5816.PNG

• Curvage Model
On 1/23/2021 at 2:06 PM, fattony20 said:

Oof, you're not joking, that belly is getting squishy 😯

Eeeek! I know!

On 1/24/2021 at 3:58 AM, mutha_fako10 said:

Beyond sexy

Thank you!!!

On 1/24/2021 at 8:00 PM, Tastic1 said:

Wow, I just love this set. I must say your gain has really suited you, to my eye it has been a fantastic softening of your middle. Loving the lingerie biting into your soft belly. 😍

Thank you very much!!!

On 1/25/2021 at 6:48 AM, Maverick500 said:

You look absolutely sexy beautiful princess and I love your belly❤❤❤❤❤

Aww, thank you!!!

On 1/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, regbill said:

bruce almighty jim GIF

Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕

Guest Dodgecummins
On 1/23/2021 at 1:58 PM, NogutNoglory said:

2F294A70-E4AC-49C7-B12B-42414C7846AF.jpeg

You look exceptionally cute in this one! ❤️ Wow I could view your content all day! :) 😍

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

Holy shit you look incredible here! So cute! Thank you! 😍😍❤️

30 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

You look exceptionally cute in this one! ❤️ Wow I could view your content all day! :) 😍

22 minutes ago, regbill said:

Pics like these are the reason why I keep on coming back to your thread.:wub:

Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I'm so excited to be able to wear makeup again!!!! I got my brows microbladed and eyeliner tattooed and  the liner had to heal for a week! Not wearing mascara for a week was even more painful than the actual tattoo!!! Lol!