No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Gabore said:

Forget about those mix feelings!!! Don't you see how sexy you got! It's very obvious that you have to keep this chubby body, you are lucky for getting into this! Don't you see it? Be proud!!! Feel sexier than ever before, get turned on more, get sluttier than ever and enjoy it, just relax and let yourself go!!! ...because you never looked better than now, even your face got prettier!!! 😍.... we appreciate you here, fatter or not, just have fun... we love how you look and what you do, believe it you are looking hotter than ever 

Thank you so much!!!  Everything you said was so incredibly sweet!!! I 💖 LOVE 💗 that you said “fatter or not”.  I HATE the “get fatter, now!” comments, and talking to other females on sites like this and ff some of them actually delete their accounts and leave just because of that! So you are an ANGEL 😇 for not pressuring me to gain weight!!! But don’t worry I’m definitely keeping this chubby body! I don’t really have a choice unless I stop drinking, which I don’t want to do! 

Thank you again!!!

12 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!  Everything you said was so incredibly sweet!!! I 💖 LOVE 💗 that you said “fatter or not”.  I HATE the “get fatter, now!” comments, and talking to other females on sites like this and ff some of them actually delete their accounts and leave just because of that! So you are an ANGEL 😇 for not pressuring me to gain weight!!! But don’t worry I’m definitely keeping this chubby body! I don’t really have a choice unless I stop drinking, which I don’t want to do! 

Thank you again!!!

Thank you. It is important to know how to tailor our (the avid readers) response to you. It is said to hear that some women (and possibly yourself) feel pressure that you must gain weight or be forgotten. In my eyes that is simply not true, you are a star that could not be forgotten. Your look is unique, with sleeve tats and incredible curves.

Whether you gain, lose or stay the same, you are the epitome of a Curvage model. So thank you again for choosing to share with us. :) 

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you again!!!

oh...sorry then.  I misinterpreted your screen name, thinking you were interested in glory tied to growing that lovely gut.  No prob either way.  Carry on...enjoy!

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Monty Hall said:

oh...sorry then.  I misinterpreted your screen name, thinking you were interested in glory tied to growing that lovely gut.  No prob either way.  Carry on...enjoy!

Also what you said is nothing compared to what I get from some others, please don't feel bad!!!💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Thank you. It is important to know how to tailor our (the avid readers) response to you. It is said to hear that some women (and possibly yourself) feel pressure that you must gain weight or be forgotten. In my eyes that is simply not true, you are a star that could not be forgotten. Your look is unique, with sleeve tats and incredible curves.

Whether you gain, lose or stay the same, you are the epitome of a Curvage model. So thank you again for choosing to share with us. :) 

Thank you so much!!!!! I just typed out a long message that I think I lost. I thought the site being called "Curvage" it would be ok to just be curvy but I got a message from someone asking me if I wanted to gain and when I said "no" they replied "well that's kind of what people want to see here" and it totally made me feel like I dont belong here if I'm not a gainer. They proceeded to badger me to gain. I get a lot of it on ff as well. I just wish that there were people (besides my husband) that enjoyed looking at me the way I am. For mainstream modeling I am WAY too fat and then if I don't want to gain I'm not good enough for here.  The reason that I started posting was because I really love dressing up and doing my makeup and hair and putting on cute little outfits. And it just sucks because sometimes I feel like no audience could find me attractive exactly as I am. 

Guest jex1
1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!!! I just typed out a long message that I think I lost. I thought the site being called "Curvage" it would be ok to just be curvy but I got a message from someone asking me if I wanted to gain and when I said "no" they replied "well that's kind of what people want to see here" and it totally made me feel like I dont belong here if I'm not a gainer. They proceeded to badger me to gain. I get a lot of it on ff as well. I just wish that there were people (besides my husband) that enjoyed looking at me the way I am. For mainstream modeling I am WAY too fat and then if I don't want to gain I'm not good enough for here.  The reason that I started posting was because I really love dressing up and doing my makeup and hair and putting on cute little outfits. And it just sucks because sometimes I feel like no audience could find me attractive exactly as I am. 

You're an absolute smoke show right now.  I'm sure that you have thick skin as someone who has worked in modeling, but you're also a human being and you're entitled to want to be desired as you are and not as someone else's fantasy. 

I think you're super hot - and probably cool shit to hang out with.  Your tats show that you love art and artistic expression, and the fact that you love this world of Curvage shows that you dont mind people using their bodies to express themselves and be comfortable in their own skin.  I'm glad you're in this community, and I hope that we learn more about the girl behind the pretty face and sexy little chubster belly.

Shoot me an IM anytime you wanna just chat about stuff, or to get an honest opinion.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I for one greatly appreciate your posts. There are alot of gainers on this site, but only one of you. To me, Curvage is all about curvy women not just about gainers. No one should tell you that you have gain, or not to gain for that matter. It is your body, your choice. Unfortunately we all can feel insecure about our looks, too big/ small/ short/ tall, but there is an audience here for you. 

If any of my comments ever make you feel anything less than glowing, tell me to go play in traffic. The same should go for anyone else.

I do not understand mainstream modelling, why do they use unrealistically thin cloth hangers? I would prefer to see a "real" woman such as yourself model clothes, it would give a much more real understanding of how they fit. It is nice to see more curvy women in catalogue. (I hate the term "real" woman, but at the moment cant think of an alternate term. If you are female and have a pulse, then you are a real woman.)

You do really awesome makeup and your hair is to die for. Again thank you for gracing us with your presence. 

6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Totally understand.  It is "Curvage" and a lot of this audience likes the curves.  But, many are indeed into GROWING curves.  I totally thought you were a gainer because of the "No Gut No Glory" thing, so thank yo for explaining that.   I think most of the folks here are OK as long as the mode's intentions are clear up front.  

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I for one greatly appreciate your posts. There are alot of gainers on this site, but only one of you. To me, Curvage is all about curvy women not just about gainers. No one should tell you that you have gain, or not to gain for that matter. It is your body, your choice. Unfortunately we all can feel insecure about our looks, too big/ small/ short/ tall, but there is an audience here for you. 

If any of my comments ever make you feel anything less than glowing, tell me to go play in traffic. The same should go for anyone else.

I do not understand mainstream modelling, why do they use unrealistically thin cloth hangers? I would prefer to see a "real" woman such as yourself model clothes, it would give a much more real understanding of how they fit. It is nice to see more curvy women in catalogue. (I hate the term "real" woman, but at the moment cant think of an alternate term. If you are female and have a pulse, then you are a real woman.)

You do really awesome makeup and your hair is to die for. Again thank you for gracing us with your presence. 

Thank you so much💗💗💗!!!! Really that was very sweet, I can’t thank you enough!!!

I guess mainstream modeling isn’t really what I meant (I’m way way too short) but I understand and agree with what you said, what I always wanted to be an “alternative” model but I guess even this could be considered a type of alternative modeling because it’s not the typical kind of modeling. What I wanted to do it like tattoo magazine stuff, now pretty much everything is on Instagram, but I would have to have tattoos, and an edgy look which I have, but most have huge implants, Brazilian butt lift, lip fillers and..... tiny waist (that’s the big obstacle for me). Especially since even when I’m my more stable thin weight(113) I still have that weird belly crease and pouch. *So I’m very glad that there are some people that enjoy that here *it’s kind of like your greatest weakness becoming your strength kind of thing. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Monty Hall said:

Totally understand.  It is "Curvage" and a lot of this audience likes the curves.  But, many are indeed into GROWING curves.  I totally thought you were a gainer because of the "No Gut No Glory" thing, so thank yo for explaining that.   I think most of the folks here are OK as long as the mode's intentions are clear up front.  

I thought I had filled out a profile where I stated that I’m not a gainer but now I can’t find where my profile would be. I’m I thinking of another site?

Also to further explain the name, I had joined Fantasy Feeder with that name at least a year ago, because of being an FA. I thought it would make more sense to keep it consistent. I really don’t want to change it because I think it’s cute but on this site I feel like it is more confusing because of the lack of focus on FFAs interested in fat men.  I just started posting photos maybe 2 months ago. 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, jex1 said:

You're an absolute smoke show right now.  I'm sure that you have thick skin as someone who has worked in modeling, but you're also a human being and you're entitled to want to be desired as you are and not as someone else's fantasy. 

I think you're super hot - and probably cool shit to hang out with.  Your tats show that you love art and artistic expression, and the fact that you love this world of Curvage shows that you dont mind people using their bodies to express themselves and be comfortable in their own skin.  I'm glad you're in this community, and I hope that we learn more about the girl behind the pretty face and sexy little chubster belly.

Shoot me an IM anytime you wanna just chat about stuff, or to get an honest opinion.

Thank you so much!!!!! I haven’t really “worked” in modeling because that would imply getting paid lol. I did have one paid thing, it was an online clothing catalog, I put a picture below. Mostly I just do photo shoots with my friend Jason for fun, he is really cool about me being chubby, he is very nonjudgmental. He has put pictures of me in shows even at this weight and that is a huge compliment!

I love people using their bodies to express themselves and I think body positivity is great!!! 

*though I do enjoy a good tease*

Thank you and everyone here for helping me feel better about my little chubster belly (I love that term, autocorrect is trying to change that, if it’s not a real word it certainly should be!). Even not getting paid I still care about how I look in the photos so I had a hard time for the past year and a half accepting myself being so chubby, from my lowest weight (very short lived) I gained 20lbs but from my more stable low weight I’ve gaining about 10lbs so it’s still a lot to get used to on my tiny frame! So thank you again!

below picture from the catalog shoot. I didn’t get to do my own makeup, that’s why it looks bad, lol!

601834FC-A4A0-44A7-8F9A-6036195C142D.png

On 5/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more of my side by sides with catalog models. I don’t have many  pics of me super thin because I wasn’t that thin for that long (I’m not very good at staying thin obviously ) so I thought this would give a similar effect.

Why don’t these clothes look the same on me?

I’m not .....too chubby, am I? Lol!

2A1C2E70-7178-48BC-AA04-B6D459AFA0F7.jpeg

01368AF6-EB8D-4AE1-B504-7A4906F5D963.jpeg

Too chubby, never. No question who is hotter, the one on the right.

You know what they say, "Dogs like bones, men like meat."

Any chance you can post a couple of pics from your new video?