No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

Guest luvsbbws

Another great picture! 👍 The only way you could intimidate is by how beautiful you are. It could leave a guy speechless. 😳 As for "devilish" you look look more "delish" than devilish. Your cute little belly really shows here! 💖💖

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, regbill said:

Well, all I know is  those curves of yours could lead me into temptation.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!😈

8 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

OMG you totally do! Now I'm totally imagining a match between you and Nicole Matthews lol 😍

She is so pretty! I bet you love this picture! (At the bottom of the post)
I wish! I’m a horrible fighter! When I was a stripper the one place I worked at did jello wrestling and I was so bad at it!

7 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

No offense to Nikki, but you put her to shame in sex appeal ! 😊 💜

(@22handman, it is a cool gif !)

That is a bold statement because she is so beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

7 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

Another great picture! 👍 The only way you could intimidate is by how beautiful you are. It could leave a guy speechless. 😳 As for "devilish" you look look more "delish" than devilish. Your cute little belly really shows here! 💖💖

I love that! So cute! “Delish“! Yes that bustier is the same as the black one from the boyfriend 2 video and it really pops my belly out! Like too tight jeans, because it is very stiff pleather it’s very fun to wear for you guys!!!

6 hours ago, 22handman said:

Literally the force guided me on this one 🤣

Lol! The force is very accurate!!!

Screenshot_2020-10-17-22-02-20.png

Edited by NogutNoglory
Added photo

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you SO MUCH!!!😈

She is so pretty! I bet you love this picture! (At the bottom of the post)
I wish! I’m a horrible fighter! When I was a stripper the one place I worked at did jello wrestling and I was so bad at it!

That is a bold statement because she is so beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

I love that! So cute! “Delish“! Yes that bustier is the same as the black one from the boyfriend 2 video and it really pops my belly out! Like too tight jeans, because it is very stiff pleather it’s very fun to wear for you guys!!!

Lol! The force is very accurate!!!

Screenshot_2020-10-17-22-02-20.png

She's cute and all, but she's not got the fire in her eyes you do. 😘

On 10/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! He is awesome!!! I love that he doesn’t ever make me feel bad about my weight!!!

Sign of a great photographer when you feel comfortable. And he shouldn't make you feel bad because there's nothing for you to feel bad about. You're gorgeous and owning every part of your body. 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, PotBelly said:

Sign of a great photographer when you feel comfortable. And he shouldn't make you feel bad because there's nothing for you to feel bad about. You're gorgeous and owning every part of your body. 

Thank you so much!!!

Some of them can be really mean! He is the only one I work with for that reason. He told me a story of a model that he worked with that went to another photographer that made her feel horrible about her weight (and she was much thinner than I am now!!) and I don't think he even did the shoot with her! 

Guest luvsbbws

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, he just has bad eyesight! Look around at real people, not very many are as thin as those so called models. Many of those are probably photo shopped. Real beauty needs no additional help!!

Guest luvsbbws

The women that go to those photographers PAY for those pictures, don't they? The photographer isn't there to judge, just take pictures. It's up to the models to do with them what they please, they paid for the services only. Again, rude people should taken out and shot! (Just kidding, but it would be fun!)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, luvsbbws said:

The women that go to those photographers PAY for those pictures, don't they? The photographer isn't there to judge, just take pictures. It's up to the models to do with them what they please, they paid for the services only. Again, rude people should taken out and shot! (Just kidding, but it would be fun!)

Actually not with what the model I was talking about and I do. There is a website ModelMayhem, and there models and photographers do “TFP” meaning “time for prints“ usually digital images. So neither party pays or is paid and they both use the photos  to build their portfolios.

My photographer friend always shoots me for free but since this time he is doing so many prints for my OF I’m going to get him something from Amazon. But he shoots with a lot of very slim fit models but never makes me feel bad or compares me to them. And my thinnest photos were also taken by him, so he’s seen me fluctuate between 105 to 128, and now I’m 125, so not the heaviest he’s seen me but still almost 20lbs of pure fat heaped into my tiny body makes a big difference! (2.8 lbs are silicone lol). It’s neat though because sometimes I will do the same concept as another model and because of the difference in our bodies the photos look so different. Here are side by sides of me and another model doing the same concept and some photos of the thinner models.

10B38ECC-2004-4529-A930-562771A05829.jpeg

E54039E1-CF89-4973-90C6-5BA5932ECFC5.jpeg

5299D861-55D7-419E-B3BB-D9418989054D.jpeg

57C515C1-CF81-4E36-B058-BC415FD7B19F.jpeg

8B2C1570-F9CC-435A-9D99-024DC4F1BAE7.jpeg

D2CCB3A1-C862-4083-88B0-14B41B60B017.jpeg

8A0836AF-BE1B-434D-AAB0-FEC4F1CEE309.jpeg

922B7BA6-8DD7-4B67-97BB-6B63E513DE46.jpeg

FD8C7D74-4DEA-49D8-9A87-7F47C8C81BBE.jpeg

4D89F05D-045C-4F28-BAFD-34F2408976D2.jpeg

04FE7D7A-805F-4B95-AE23-96DE12168854.jpeg

BA1A3AEE-94F7-4E4B-ABDD-581A15E2297E.jpeg

CF7712CB-DEDA-4B0D-B492-93E26D4DE095.jpeg

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Isn't it magical how 20 extra pounds can transform a waif into a woman?  Demand your woman get fatter today, as your manly right.  It sure worked for me !!! 💕😃👍

Lol! I don't know if that's a good idea, but if you do do that be prepared to pay for breast implants if you want that look! Most women (especially myself) don't see that kind of breast expansion just from weight gain!  I had 3 surgeries.

I think instead of demanding her to gain weight cook her good food all the time, take her out to dinner  and make sure she knows you LOVE her weight gain and that it turns you on! 

The demanding thing might get you slapped across the face and not in a sexy way! Lol

Edited by NogutNoglory
More info

Guest luvsbbws

In your comparison photos I prefer you over the stick girls. As for your before and after I also prefer the after, even though you are gorgeous in both!! That's why I am on here, I prefer CURVES! A woman does NOT have to be fat to have curves, you are proof of that! 😍 I go by appearance not BMI charts or society's "norms". Women of all sizes can be beautiful but I still prefer curves. Enough said.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, luvsbbws said:

In your comparison photos I prefer you over the stick girls. As for your before and after I also prefer the after, even though you are gorgeous in both!! That's why I am on here, I prefer CURVES! A woman does NOT have to be fat to have curves, you are proof of that! 😍 I go by appearance not BMI charts or society's "norms". Women of all sizes can be beautiful but I still prefer curves. Enough said.

Thank you so much!!!