No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
On 9/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, joey18 said:

Hmm, hard to translate what i think before sleeping but i try  ^_^

First, lot of men say these idiot comments  when they are young (and most of the comment are just troll, i remember when i was 15....stupid), that is internet. buuuut just some years after we can see these guys with girls fatter than model or the girls they have bullied for their weight before. It's always fun to see, and they won't dare to say something, they are just cowards and liars  ^^

If i take the exemple of my friends, they changed their mind through the years and their wifes are 50% fatter and other 50 % are thinner than you. but we are young and a part of us do sports. Then when i look in the streets ... babooom ! girls are not really thinner than you (and i'm in france ^^) and after they have a child they are rarely thin. 

I think that 80's and 90's with skeleton model just killed self esteem of normal girls. Internet , photoshop and free hate is the second wave of problems.

I don't think only guys who like bbw can think you're attractive. You are a little fat , but not faaaaat ^^

Thank you so much!!! Yes, I always wonder if some of the guys that call a girl fat online would really actually turn a girl that size down in real life.

7 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I have a bad habit of buying cheap slutty dresses that are appropriate for literally no event I would ever get to go to. But I do have a dream of going on some fancy island vacation where I can wear something like this and no one would bat an eye. Lol!

20200927_181714.jpg

20200927_181711.jpg

20200927_181717.jpg

You keep that bad habit, and posting pictures of your wearing them. I love your shape and pictures. 

27 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I have a bad habit of buying cheap slutty dresses that are appropriate for literally no event I would ever get to go to. But I do have a dream of going on some fancy island vacation where I can wear something like this and no one would bat an eye. Lol!

20200927_181714.jpg

20200927_181711.jpg

20200927_181717.jpg

You make that dress look damn good.😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I meant wouldn’t turn down anything with a pulse, sorry for the missed words. I follow you with the dating, a lot of guys are self conscious and worry about what their friends might say.☹️

-I know you aren't like this- 

Ugh! I HATE guys that are like that!!!! Like grow a pair of fucking balls!!! "Eh! My friends will make fun of me!" What are you 5 years old, shiiiiiiit!

I was very lucky to start listening to Marilyn Manson at a young age which caused me to feel very empowered to not let "everyone's" opinion stop me from doing what I wanted. Unfortunately that is not synonymous with not caring what people think, I still struggle with that but it doesn't keep me from doing what I want to do.

But yes, I HATE HATE HATE guys who don't have the balls to date who they are actually attracted to. I guess for guys they can get hard for anything but for me skinny guys effect on my ***** is like the Sahara desert! Lol! I just picture a cow skull, rattle snake sound and a tumble w e e d  rolling by! 

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CushionPusher said:

You keep that bad habit, and posting pictures of your wearing them. I love your shape and pictures. 

Thank you! I have more but they are at the tailor getting hemmed. I'll be sure to take photos in them when I get them back!

Also I love your name!!! So clever!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory
Added info

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, CushionPusher said:

Are we going to see ankle 😯 or knee 😍?

No, I do have already short dresses though as well. I had to get the long ones hemmed because I'm only 5'1 so things tend to be long on me. 

I don't know how much of my thread you have seen but I have some pics just wearing emojis! So probably a little more exciting than ankle or knee!

17 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

No, I do have already short dresses though as well. I had to get the long ones hemmed because I'm only 5'1 so things tend to be long on me. 

I don't know how much of my thread you have seen but I have some pics just wearing emojis! So probably a little more exciting than ankle or knee!

Those I will have to find (I'm new on the site), but you can't go out wearing emojis!

• Curvage Model

EXCITING NEWS!!! 

My photographer friend and I are doing a photo shoot in a couple weeks!!!

If anyone wants to see the inspo photos and tell me if they really like any concept I can send them. Most are bare and I don't want to deal w/ emojis. These are other models but they are to show the ideas for the shoot.

And isn't he sweet!!! I always warn him when I'm chubbier lol! And he is so always nice about it!!

He's the one that took the picture in the background.

Screenshot_2020-09-30-21-49-01.png

Edited by NogutNoglory
Added info