No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

I couldn't believe how much that second taco made my belly pop out!

That was my favorite part. 

I just saw your video with those tiny little shorts. That video is so f__ing sexy. I really love your belly in that one, especially the close up at the end. 

• Curvage Model

Thank you!!! I was so happy to get those shorts! It’s so fun to wear the stuff for you guys that I’ve always avoided because it shows off my chubbiness! 

In my everyday life I’m pretty covered up and an undercover fatty so it’s really fun to let it all hang out for you guys, show off what a naughty, overfed little piglet I am!

• Curvage Model

I live how much these tiny bikini bottoms show off my pudding-soft belly and deepening belly crease! Every indulgence on display.

In photos like these I'm very proud of my fat belly, I don't like to take photos of my belly stuffed because I want you to see and enjoy the natural softness like I do!!! And it doesn't need any help poking out! Though because it is so soft it gets some hang too! 

inCollage_20200507_115641942.jpg

Guest Gabore

You are looking great! Enjoy that belly... you are a chubby goddes on bikiny, you are the best on that.... I never got this horny looking a woman on a bikini before 

20200507_163523.jpg

That bikini bottom is so tiny, you can almost see heaven from there. I loved the video of you in that outfit! Five stars.

And the shorts. Wow! If you get any chubbier, you can loosen the laces, in which case there will be more for us to see. Or, you can keep them tight and increase the tummy bulge. Either would work for me. The shorts videos are equally hot. Five more stars.

What are you planning for us next? We are very thankful and love it that you are keeping us so entertained and stimulated.

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Gabore said:

You are looking great! Enjoy that belly... you are a chubby goddes on bikiny, you are the best on that.... I never got this horny looking a woman on a bikini before 

20200507_163523.jpg

Thank you so much that is a fantastic compliment !!!!

I love the drawing!!!

Don’t worry there is more where that came from! I love bikinis because you can see that my boobs really are that big, as opposed to a bra which could be padded and of course the skimpy bottoms!

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

That bikini bottom is so tiny, you can almost see heaven from there. I loved the video of you in that outfit! Five stars.

And the shorts. Wow! If you get any chubbier, you can loosen the laces, in which case there will be more for us to see. Or, you can keep them tight and increase the tummy bulge. Either would work for me. The shorts videos are equally hot. Five more stars.

What are you planning for us next? We are very thankful and love it that you are keeping us so entertained and stimulated.

The ice cream video is dropping today! I’m wearing a zebra micro bikini (same cut as the pink snake print one) and licking vanilla ice cream with rainbow sugar topping in a pink cone. At the end I rub some ice cream on my boobs, under boobs and belly and it drips down my body. If you like that concept I can do more of liquid dripping down my soft curves.

• Curvage Model

Today I'm feeling very sexy about how soft and plump I've become. I just want to rub and pinch and bounce my belly. So I put together more before and afters.

I love seeing the thickness of the layer of fat I've put on. Widening and softening everything. Adding SO much jiggle to all my movements.

Please tease my for being such a lazy greedy piggy and blowing up like I did!

inCollage_20200508_164348693.jpg

inCollage_20200508_164604570.jpg

inCollage_20200508_164000667.jpg