Quantcast
Jump to content
BilledMeUp

No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

1,398 posts / 158925 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

No need to apologize!! I didn't know what Curvage was for the longest time. It's Fantasy Feeder.

I love when people follow me on both because I have some different stuff on there. I have free videos of me dancing to licensed music (so those videos can't be monetized) as well as others that I filmed with my phone or holding the filming device vertically instead of horizontally which is not conducive to the requirements of Curvage. And I have "my story" it's called "quarantine fix" as well as 2 other fetish stories that I wrote and some different photos. Please feel free to send me a message when you get there and let me know what you think!

I have the same name there too!

And best believe me those videos of her dancing are very sexy 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maverick500 said:

And best believe me those videos of her dancing are very sexy 😘

They are! If I do say so myself! Lol "Hips don't lie" is probably my favorite you can see how much my chubby belly jiggles while I try to dance like Shakira. Also there are some short ones where I dance on my pole. The new video will involve the pole so I'm very excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very bored today so I figured I would post some older pictures where I was around the same weight or a few pounds heavier including the proofs of some that I never would have shown anyone but I kept to remind myself how fat I was. But I'm sure you guys will like them. I may even post in some threads about  girls that don't realize their fat. Its a big fear of mine to be on one of those so I just want to to it! Literally "exposure therapy"!

 

 

I'm posting her for the comparison. Twinsies! Yeah not so much! You can really see the cellulite on my butt and thighs in comparison to her toned physique! Also, you can just really see my cellulite period lol!  @Mmodine this is right up your alley.

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-20.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-38.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-05.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-13.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-30-07.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-27.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-27-33.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-17-20-09.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NogutNoglory said:

Here is a side by side, sorry for how blurry her pic is

inCollage_20200829_172751476.jpg

You know me so well. Indeed, proper lighting can be very revealing. Love these photos. Very artistic and sexy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mmodine said:

You know me so well. Indeed, proper lighting can be very revealing. Love these photos. Very artistic and sexy. 

Of course! You're my bbf! But I know you love the fit to flab thing!  Just imagine it's the same model. It sucks because that's a sceen shot of a screenshot so its blurry and you can't see her muscle tone as sharp as I would have liked, but I can't find her Instagram. 

Are there any cellulite threads on here that I should post these on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goldenticket said:

Omg for real!?!

Look at your thighs in this pic.... You are incredible!!!!

Thank you so much!!! 💖

Thank God my photographer had unrealistic expectations about how I would look in that lighting lol! He's super cool too he's never like "you're too fat" ever, he's like "I don't see imperfections" I can't wait to shoot with him again, my husband loves him too! I'm sure that some husband's aren't ok with other men taking bare photos of their wife, but he's like yay top less photos! When do we get the proofs lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Of course! You're my bbf! But I know you love the fit to flab thing!  Just imagine it's the same model. It sucks because that's a sceen shot of a screenshot so its blurry and you can't see her muscle tone as sharp as I would have liked, but I can't find her Instagram. 

Are there any cellulite threads on here that I should post these on?

Sadly, they’re all old, but you could always restart one. I’m not the only one to appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Here are some more. I was 127/128 in these which is not terribly different from now but remember, I'm a midget so I still notice a difference! The top one is the photo that I posted and people see and the others are proofs that I screenshot to remind myself never to get that fat again. I guess that didn't work so well huh?

But even in the "good photo" you can see the rope digging into my extra flesh that is so soft even tieing it loosely it's obvious why the photo is cropped so that you don't see my flabby belly!

Feel free to tease me about these photos if you like. I like the modeling photos because even though I'm not extremely heavy the comparison between "ideal" and me makes it more humiliating (in a hot way)

 

inCollage_20200829_190203773.jpg

inCollage_20200829_190230054.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-29-27.png

inCollage_20200829_190252301.jpg

Edited by NogutNoglory
Photos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more. I was 127/128 in these which is not terribly different from now but remember, I'm a midget so I still notice a difference! The top one is the photo that I posted and people see and the others are proofs that I screenshot to remind myself never to get that fat again. I guess that didn't work so well huh?

But even in the "good photo" you can see the rope digging into my extra flesh that is so soft even tieing it loosely it's obvious why the photo is cropped so that you don't see my flabby belly!

Feel free to tease me about these photos if you like. I like the modeling photos because even though I'm not extremely heavy the comparison between "ideal" and me makes it more humiliating (in a hot way)

You are absolutely beautiful and I love you cute chubby belly 😍😘🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

On our way to my birthday dinner!

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-43-38.png

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-42-16.png

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-44-23.png

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-43-03.png

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-42-27.png

Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-51-22.png

That dress is totally at your mercy, and it’s a wonderful looking one to start. You must have turned every head in the restaurant. 
 

Now I have Mack the Knife in my head thinking of you drinking the shark cocktails. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mmodine said:

That dress is totally at your mercy, and it’s a wonderful looking one to start. You must have turned every head in the restaurant. 
 

Now I have Mack the Knife in my head thinking of you drinking the shark cocktails. 

Thank you so much!!!!

 

What is "Mack the Knife?"

Here are some pictures! I'm also going to make a video of me getting ready, trying on different dresses and everything is too tight so I finally go with the dress from the photos. I got my husband to film me pouring the grenadine into the drink so that will be in the video as well!

I'm such a dork! I just love the little shark!

inCollage_20200830_191206157.jpg

20200830_151600.jpg

20200830_150744.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crab cake? Is that an appetizer, looks fabulous. Shark is cute!

Mack the Knife is a song most famously sung by Bobby Darrin. It starts out with words “sharks teeth” and “shark bites” !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how anyone in the restraunt was able to take a bite of food or a sip of their drink with all of their jaws on the floor. You look stunning in that dress. Happy birthday NGNG and mine is next week so thank you for the early present cause there is no way I'm going to be able to stop staring at these pictures from now until then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.