No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Still shocked that I'm comfortable going out with a little peek of soft tummy showing! When I pull it down my shirt and pants meet but as I walk the shirt rides up.

Screenshot_2020-08-28-21-51-14.png

You look absolutely adorable in this photo. I like the natural look makeup and the long hair on the shoulder, and of course, the peek-a-boo tummy. That look works for Amy and it works for you.

Guest Goldenticket
17 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Still shocked that I'm comfortable going out with a little peek of soft tummy showing! When I pull it down my shirt and pants meet but as I walk the shirt rides up.

Screenshot_2020-08-28-21-51-14.png

So pretty and crazy sexy !

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone for all the love on that picture!!!

I actually got more comments/quotes on that picture that picture than the bare bathtub one! That cracks me up but if you like seeing me in everyday clothes that's easy to do! 

Here is me this morning, getting ready to work out. It's been 4 weeks of working out and the belly hasn't budged! Lucky for all of us because I really like posting here, so I would definitely miss that and I really would miss my soft squishy belly! Also I love doing fetish videos, I would really miss that. Right now I have something I'm preparing that could possibly be more epic than "Bimbo Pig Potion" if you can possibly imagine!😉

So I'm glad it's helping me mentally and I'm getting stronger but not actually losing weight!(I know that's mostly diet anyway, which has changed a little but it's not seeming to make a difference)

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-32-48.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-33-25.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-32-54.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-33-13.png

Edited by NogutNoglory
Ad info

5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you everyone for all the love on that picture!!!

I actually got more comments/quotes on that picture that picture than the bare bathtub one! That cracks me up but if you like seeing me in everyday clothes that's easy to do! 

Here is me this morning, getting ready to work out. It's been 4 weeks of working out and the belly hasn't budged! Lucky for all of us because I really like posting here, so I would definitely miss that and I really would miss my soft squishy belly! Also I love doing fetish videos, I would really miss that. Right now I have something I'm preparing that could possibly be more epic than "Bimbo Pig Potion" if you can possibly imagine!😉

So I'm glad it's helping me mentally and I'm getting stronger but not actually losing weight!(I know that's mostly diet anyway, which has changed a little but it's not seeming to make a difference)

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-32-48.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-33-25.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-32-54.png

Screenshot_2020-08-29-15-33-13.png

Please don't work out too much I'd hate to see you lose that sexy little chubby belly of yours 😘🥰😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, Maverick500 said:

Please don't work out too much I'd hate to see you lose that sexy little chubby belly of yours 😘🥰😍

Don't worry! Luckily my belly seems to want to stay right were it is!

I'm doing mostly weight training and my main goal is to get my butt bigger! But squats suck so much! Thats why I have to have a trainer, I have NO motivation to work out on my own. But for the most part a person won't actually lose weight just from working out it's like 90% diet I think.

3 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Don't worry! Luckily my belly seems to want to stay right were it is!

I'm doing mostly weight training and my main goal is to get my butt bigger! But squats suck so much! Thats why I have to have a trainer, I have NO motivation to work out on my own. But for the most part a person won't actually lose weight just from working out it's like 90% diet I think.

Well don't you dare start a diet on watch😉😘. You looked absolutely amazing you look great with that cute chubby belly and if it got a little bit bigger over time you would still look absolutely amazing 😍😘 hopefully you get your cute chubby but a little bigger like you want there's absolutely nothing wrong with that 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

Girl you look absolutely amazing the way You Are in my opinion you seriously do not need to work out or lose a single ounce.. you look absolutely beautiful with your very attractive chubby belly and you're cute chubby butt😘🥰😍🤩

A lot of it too is to strengthen my abs,  back and shoulders for work. People always ask if me feet hurt from being on them all the time. And they almost never do but some days my back KILLS me and my biggest fear in life is needing back surgery. So to help support the back its important to strengthen the abs but if my abs get bigger and I don't lose weight my belly will actually pop out a little more! 

Also to improve my posture so I don't roll my shoulders forward so much because that hurts and makes my boobs look smaller, and we can't have that! Plus I need extra strength so I don't get back problems from my boobs.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Guys, I think she is working out to feel better as she said. If she builds up her glutes a little it can only improve her lovely derrière ! 😉

Definitely! Thank you! And as you well know, even a mile a day walk won't make someone lose weight😉

• Curvage Model

I'm so excited! Either tonight or tomorrow my husband and I are going to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate my birthday! I'll take pictures of the food and the cool Shark Bite drinks! These are some pictures from a few years ago when we went there. Its a blue drink with a little side car shaped like a shark with gretadine in it and when you pour it in to the blue drink looks like blood in the "water". It tastes delicious and they will only allow you to drink 2 a visit because they are so strong (now we're really talking ! Lol)

Screenshot_2020-08-29-16-20-46.png

Edited by NogutNoglory

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

I'm so excited! Either tonight or tomorrow my husband and I are going to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate my birthday! I'll take pictures of the food and the cool Shark Bite drinks! These are some pictures from a few years ago when we went there. Its a blue drink with a little side car shaped like a shark with gretadine in it and when you pour it in to the blue drink looks like blood in the "water". It tastes delicious and they will only allow you to drink 2 a visit because they are so strong (now we're really talking ! Lol)

I hope you have fun and enjoy lots of good food happy birthday!!!!! you don't look a day over 21 😉😘

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Maverick500 said:

I hope you have fun and enjoy lots of good food happy birthday!!!!! you don't look a day over 21 😉😘

Thank you!!!! I'll take that!!! Lol! I was actually afraid to mention my birthday because I didn't want to invite any questions about my age since it isn't listed here and people usually think I'm significantly younger than I actually am. Why shatter the illusion? lol

And on FF guys have just like messaged me for the first time basicly asking if I was fat because I'm old! Like smooth, that's a turn on! No, no it is not, everyone reading this, know not to ever do that lol!

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Happy birthday beauty!! Send pictures of the party, the drinks, food and the result 😘 i love the fact that you're getting more confident about yourself. And the belly of course ❤

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!!! I'll take that!!! Lol! I was actually afraid to mention my birthday because I didn't want to invite any questions about my age since it isn't listed here and people usually think I'm significantly younger than I actually am. Why shatter the illusion? lol

And on FF guys have just like messaged me for the first time basicly asking if I was fat because I'm old! Like smooth, that's a turn on! No, no it is not, everyone reading this, know not to ever do that lol!

Im sorry, but what is FF? I would like to follow/read you there too! Im sorry for my ignorance

• Curvage Model
Just now, Cody2421 said:

Im sorry, but what is FF? I would like to follow/read you there todo! Im sorry for my ignorance

No need to apologize!! I didn't know what Curvage was for the longest time. It's Fantasy Feeder.

I love when people follow me on both because I have some different stuff on there. I have free videos of me dancing to licensed music (so those videos can't be monetized) as well as others that I filmed with my phone or holding the filming device vertically instead of horizontally which is not conducive to the requirements of Curvage. And I have "my story" it's called "quarantine fix" as well as 2 other fetish stories that I wrote and some different photos. Please feel free to send me a message when you get there and let me know what you think!

I have the same name there too!