Quantcast
BilledMeUp

No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

2,233 posts / 251388 viewsLast Reply

On 8/22/2020 at 8:57 AM, NogutNoglory said:

Oh my God! That last post wasn't working now there are 4 of them! Sorry for that guys!

But not sorry for these!!! Lol!

#cooking with fire

inCollage_20200822_085309094.jpg

inCollage_20200822_085151228.jpg

P.s. That little tiny black thing on my leg was an attempt at tattooing that I made at 14 with a saftey pin and Indian ink from art class, and it's STILL there! It's so dumb looking! Very "I got this when I was on the inside (jail) type of look!

I'm not going to lie girl this pic is sexy AF!!! You look amazing 😘

I seen you posted it on fantasy feeder and I left a comment I guess I didn't see you posted on here maybe I was busy and didn't see it that's why I'm a bit late on a reply but you look absolutely fantastic 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

4 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it, I always think the bare pics will get a huge response, but they really don't so it makes me really happy that you enjoyed it!!!

How could anyone not enjoy those pictures?! They are awesome :) 

12 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I wouldn't wear this out but I just threw it on yesterday and figured I'd take a few pics!

20200824_100930.jpg

20200824_100913.jpg

20200824_100935(1).jpg

You say you wouldn't wear that out in public but you do look very beautiful in that outfit 😘🥰😍.but then again you would look very sexy no matter what you wear or don't wear 😉😉😉😉😉😘

Thank you so much!!! The dress is short, which you can't see because of the counter but I don't ever wear short dresses because my legs are very pale and I used to dislike how thick they are/have always been. One day I would love to go out in a short dress!

You guys get to see everything because I have a good feeling you will like it, but in public it's different.

1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! The dress is short, which you can't see because of the counter but I don't ever wear short dresses because my legs are very pale and I used to dislike how thick they are/have always been. One day I would love to go out in a short dress!

You guys get to see everything because I have a good feeling you will like it, but in public it's different.

There's nothing wrong with thick legs 😉😘. Have you ever heard the same thick thighs save lives 😁. I'm not sure where that saying came from but I'll go with it I love me some big thighs 🥰🥰🥰🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Guest CurvyBabeJai
On 8/15/2020 at 11:49 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Screenshot_2020-08-15-14-33-08.png

Screenshot_2020-08-15-14-33-19.png

Screenshot_2020-08-15-14-33-12.png

Oh my goodness, you are such a babe 😍😍 I love your tattoos!