No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I was having a hard time yesterday so I just want to thank everyone who gave me encouragement and kind words yesterday and today, I really appreciate it!!! It means a lot to me!!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

So hot, with or without the pig ears. I really want to take you out to a nice dinner and make sure you come home stuffed like a little piggy so you have to loosen that tight skirt.

The skirt is so tight that if I was to stuff in it I would probably have to cut it off!!! Lol , but really!

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I will try to work on a booty GIF. I can't really twerk like the up and down thing but I can do side to side. Don't get too excited my butt is eh in my opinion but I'll let you be the judge of that!

It's about who is connected to that butt:  I'm sure it's beautiful!  😍😍😍

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

New video!!! 

Just watched the new video. I love it...very sexy. You look amazing as usual and so does that hot bulging belly. There was a stirring in my pants when you take off that dress. I won't kill the surprise, what she is wearing underneath has to be seen to believe. I will write a detailed review tomorrow.

8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sure! That would be awesome!!!

OK, you authorized me to do this. I am starting out very tastefully. With three shots from your very first Curvage video, Jiggling in Jeans Shorts. For booty lovers, this is a steal at $2.50. It is very high quality and very sexy, with lots of butt shaking action. There is also squeezing into very tight shorts and lots of belly play. I recommend it, in combination with your new and very sexy, "Black Dress" video, which has some very nice nearly naked butt shots.

I have quite a few more, but the next ones would be more revealing, but still tasteful and no unflattering angles.

Am I authorized to continue? If not, discretely send me a message.  

Tight Shorts 1.JPG

Tight Shorts 2.JPG

Tight Shorts 3.JPG

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

OK, you authorized me to do this. I am starting out very tastefully. With three shots from your very first Curvage video, Jiggling in Jeans Shorts. For booty lovers, this is a steal at $2.50. It is very high quality and very sexy, with lots of butt shaking action. There is also squeezing into very tight shorts and lots of belly play. I recommend it, in combination with your new and very sexy, "Black Dress" video, which has some very nice nearly naked butt shots.

I have quite a few more, but the next ones would be more revealing, but still tasteful and no unflattering angles.

Am I authorized to continue? If not, discretely send me a message.  

Tight Shorts 1.JPG

Tight Shorts 2.JPG

Tight Shorts 3.JPG

Sure! Go right ahead! Thank you for taking the time to do this!!! 

13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sure! Go right ahead! Thank you for taking the time to do this!!! 

OK, here goes. Later I will post some delicious stills of that delicious booty from the brand new little black dress (LBD) video. You are going to want to see that one in live action. Here are some from a walk down memory lane. Four from Pink Bikini, two from Baby Oil, and one from Ice Cream.

Pink Bikini 1.JPG

Pink Bikini 2.JPG

Pink Bikini 3.JPG

Pink Bikini 4.JPG

Baby Oil 1.JPG

Baby Oil 2.JPG

Ice Cream.JPG